[TW1][adv] Evil Decision

+
Hell, it seems that nobody wants to play the very bloody way... :hmmm:Just play the bloody way, people, this way contains my best endcutscene of the whole mod.If you don't know how this way works, look in my walkthrough ("Bloody way - Kill them all"; at the bottom of the page): :evil:http://www.hexenmeister-raven.de/witcher_walk_en.htmlBtw, thanks to you all, it's nice to have real fans. :beer:

HexenmeisterRaven said:
Hell, it seems that nobody wants to play the very bloody way... :hmmm:Just play the bloody way, people, this way contains my best endcutscene of the whole mod.If you don't know how this way works, look in my walkthrough ("Bloody way - Kill them all"; at the bottom of the page): :evil:http://www.hexenmeister-raven.de/witcher_walk_en.htmlBtw, thanks to you all, it's nice to have real fans. :beer:
I did try the bloody way, but I am not sure I got all the Order Members. How many are there? I had 10 blood samples. ;)

I finally get it to work! There most have been some little glitch when I had 11 samples one previous time. :pInteresting ending. :-\
I thought new witchers could not be made because there is no one left to do the mutations.
Good job ;D Have one on me. :beer:

DocDave said:
I finally get it to work! There most have been some little glitch when I had 11 samples one previous time. :pInteresting ending. :-\
I thought new witchers could not be made because there is no one left to do the mutations.
Good job ;D Have one on me. :beer:
Thanks! And congratulations, of course :beer:
You're right as far as the main game is concerned. Our module is set before the main story, though, so we're assuming that there is still someone left at Kaer Morhen who can complete the mutations. We're being deliberately vague about the timing, but at the time of our story the assault on Kaer Morhen hasn't yet happened.

A fun module, a few frustrating issues with some of the quests, but overall both playable and enjoyable. I'm amused that so many mods seem to be "One of Geralt's friends screws up royally. Geralt pulls their bacon out of the fire. Along the way, mix in investigative work, monster hunting, and casual sex in a mix decided by the modder. Shake well and serve on a high-powered PC."One little pedantic point: if this all took place before the assault on Kaer Moerhen, then Geralt would have one of the leather vests, not Raven's armor.Also, if anyone else plays the bloody way, remember to igni all the houses and mutter about reunions.

Raven sorry to here you are not making more mods. Looked at the walkthrough on this and it looks great! Though I know ein bischen deutsch I'm not brave enough to go to the german section to try and figure out why you won't make any more but just though I would say I am sorry to hear it.

zaldar said:
Raven sorry to here you are not making more mods. Looked at the walkthrough on this and it looks great! Though I know ein bischen deutsch I'm not brave enough to go to the german section to try and figure out why you won't make any more but just though I would say I am sorry to hear it.
We don't mod any longer for the Witcher, but that doesn't mean, we're not modding at all... we have only changed the game and are modding for Bioware's Dragon Age now as Nimue told you in PM. ;)There is much more support for modders... :)And on the german side of my homepage is not more to read than on the english side, I decided not to waste my time any longer with some... erh... things. :angel:

Thanks for the walkthrough, it'll help me find the other endings that I missed. Looks like it's time for a bloodbath...

Just finished the Adventure. This is maybe the 2nd best I've ever played, thank you for your effort. The only problems I had with gameplay were a few bugs. Notably,i)After I suffered Raven's curse, for some reason I gained unlimited endurance for the Signs, even after lifting the curse. The marker that indicated how much endurance was needed was at the extreme left of the bar. On checking Hero stats I found that the Signs were all at level 0. Meditating and reallocating talents solved the problem.ii)Every time I loaded a game, all skills were reset and I had to meditate to reallocate talents.These were both minor problems and I solved them, but I thought I should let you know, not meaning to sound presumptous.I have just one tiny nitpick about the Adventure itself.
The 'romance' between Geralt and Alisa was just too awkward. What was with the 'Alisa.. uh... I like you... and, uh..' stuff? Not meaning to be rude, but it was no more than a little casual sex, why was he behaving like an awkward little boy?
Lastly, out of curiosity I have a couple of questions that I hope you won't mind answering.
1)Was the Nimue from this Adventure the Nimue from the Saga?2)How did the Shepherd know so much about everything?

godkingofdivineroad said:
1)Was the Nimue from this Adventure the Nimue from the Saga?
I guess you didn't read the credits. Hexenmeister Raven made most of the game, but Nimue did much of the dialogue, so the Nimue in the game is the Nimue of the Witcher Forum. She's only in the German hangout these days, but she used to show up on the English side as well, where she was fun and lively. I miss her.

Corylea said:
I guess you didn't read the credits. Hexenmeister Raven made most of the game, but Nimue did much of the dialogue, so the Nimue in the game is the Nimue of the Witcher Forum. She's only in the German hangout these days, but she used to show up on the English side as well, where she was fun and lively. I miss her.
I already knew that long before I played it. I'm referring to the fact that in game, the character already knows Geralt 'in a way' even though he's apparently never met her. Does that mean that she's intended as the character from the Saga or just the developer?

First post updated... ;)and
I already knew that long before I played it. I'm referring to the fact that in game, the character already knows Geralt 'in a way' even though he's apparently never met her. Does that mean that she's intended as the character from the Saga or just the developer?
You can be sure, that the developers know all of the characters... :angel:Uhm, I think, Nimue has met Geralt before in her dreams or so... she's a magician, even if Geralt or the player never will know this (they don't know it, because the Evil Decision 2 was cancelled by the damned dev's). :whistle:

I updated my site for more games in the near future, so all the links in the first post are updated yet... also there is a link to the Evil Decision Wallpapers now. :)

I thonk that good move would be uploading adv on Mod DB. More people could play in this :beer:I'm trying to show modding world that The Witcher is also game for modding. Except some... several... problems :teeth:If you'll decide to sign up there, support this group, please.http://www.moddb.com/groups/the-witcher-modders-fans

Kamilbonssaaay said:
I thonk that good move would be uploading adv on Mod DB. More people could play in this :beer:I'm trying to show modding world that The Witcher is also game for modding. Except some... several... problems :teeth:If you'll decide to sign up there, support this group, please.http://www.moddb.com/groups/the-witcher-modders-fans
I submitted a small mod there (the More Plentiful Herbs one), and it vanished without a trace; they didn't even bother to tell me why. I hope they treat Evil Decision with the respect it deserves.

Hmm... Did you add some screenshots and description too? Each mod and file for downloaded added there is checked by admins. If you won't add some info, materials they won't authorize it. I had this problem with adding FCR mod. I add description but that didn't accept it without screenshots. It's not too comfortable, but it ensures players that each mod is sth more than idea of one kid.

Kamilbonssaaay said:
Hmm... Did you add some screenshots and description too?
Of course. It's in the directions, and they sounded really serious about it, so I made special screenshots, just for them.
Each mod and file for downloaded added there is checked by admins. If you won't add some info, materials they won't authorize it. I had this problem with adding FCR mod. I add description but that didn't accept it without screenshots. It's not too comfortable, but it ensures players that each mod is sth more than idea of one kid.
I did what the directions said to do. The directions also said that if it wasn't authorized, I'd get a PM explaining why, but that part didn't happen. Looks like the rules only go in one direction....

That's weird. I've got there six mods with many downloads (which also require authorization) and always everything was OK. :pExcept this one time when I forgot about screenshots :teeth:

Kamilbonssaaay said:
That's weird. I've got there six mods with many downloads (which also require authorization) and always everything was OK. :pExcept this one time when I forgot about screenshots :teeth:
Well I probably messed up somehow (though not by leaving out screenshots :D); I'm just surprised that they deleted it without talking to me about it.

Top Bottom