Live sets in bar

+
Well, I have been listening to some CP radios on youtube and I felt weird they didn't think to include some sort of live set or gig being played in all the bars/clubs around NC.

Have on the most prominent artist in the CP radio tracks capture their performance and play it back in the game as Rockstar did for example with Solomun
and others DJ set artist.

I know that some tracks are played in clubs but it is so understated that it feels like a playlist is played in the background and the wooden looped NPC animations on the stage (mostly dj decks) doesn't help to believe that a specific performance is played.

They should have had most of the artist in the CP radios to have residency on some of the clubs and be found there playing their gig. Another missed opportunity more so considering that this was just a matter of borrowing what Rockstar already did.

Absolutely agree. The current nightclub iteration is frankly idiotic. It plays the TV news half way through a track, or "Stan" pipes up to have a word. Speakers are not even in sync, and there is no dynamic lighting per track.

I want to add that also is disheartening that most of the players complaints revolve around lack of romances, quests, weapons (for good reason btw) where in this sort of games (city sims) the most important thing (well imo) is to live the space.

As sum of all things, if I have to tell where the most enjoyment I had was, it was in walking/driving through Nigh City, hearing its sound (e.g. in Japan town you hear japanese through loud speakers and ads), seeing things, the lights, the people. Feeling transported in a futuristic city is an experience on its own.

Imagine if you could redo the "A like supreme" gig whenever you want in Kerry's home or something like that. As a guitar player I would have liked getting the deluxe Orphean and playing it in Vs apartment

Totally right.
It´s so sad that nothing in the city serves another purpose than being scenery for the story.
I don´t get why I can´t go to have a drink with my romance in a bar, or go dance in a club, etc. That can´t be too hard to implement and further supports the feeling, that the game we got is like an early beta build, where you can play the stories, but everything else is just an emtpy construct wating to be filled with little things to do.

You can go dancing and drinking in at least one club in the City. But its a "post mission" place so you need to do its mission first or pay for entry each time.

You can go dancing and drinking in at least one club in the City. But its a "post mission" place so you need to do its mission first or pay for entry each time.

Wow, one place in this city of millions :ohstopit:
And I think "drinking" is limited to selecting an item in the vendor menu to be transfered to your inventory - kinda immersion breaking in my opinion

Hey I didnt say it was good. I just said there was one. Like I already said

Absolutely agree. The current nightclub iteration is frankly idiotic. It plays the TV news half way through a track, or "Stan" pipes up to have a word. Speakers are not even in sync, and there is no dynamic lighting per track.

Top Bottom