3rd person mod and automatic subtitles

+
OK....
CD told us that cyberpunk would not be a 3rd Person game.
But, they made a great mess with the game. Can they make us a little bit happy?
There is already a community beta 3rd person mod, but i think it should be something official.
Another thing: i think that subtitle should be turned on automatcally when the characters are speaking french (??), creole or japanese even if the subtitles options are turned off.

Another thing: i think that subtitle should be turned on automatcally when the characters are speaking french (??), creole or japanese even if the subtitles options are turned off.
I make a post about some time ago and no one ever awser it, so either everyone know a lot of lenguajes or everyone plays with subtitles on (that I don't like to do when I play the game either in Spanish that I'd my native lenguaje or English that I understand very well)

Subtitles when characters talks in a different lenguaje should show, no matters its on or off, just like when you see a movie. Dawn, they even take the time to create a cool in real time translator in the subtitles when characters talk other lenguajes, but then take it off in the moments they are needed

Subtitles when characters talks in a different lenguaje should show, no matters its on or off, just like when you see a movie. Dawn, they even take the time to create a cool in real time translator in the subtitles when characters talk other lenguajes, but then take it off in the moments they are needed

Yes, that's what i'm talking about.
All that predator language translator fellings and in the end doesn't work as intended.

Top Bottom