So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
Q: Why are u defending a company(Cd Project Red) who has shown clear evil intent toward their customers?:sneaky:

That is a subjective statement one I disagree with ,

Since this conversation has already played out many times here is 2 reposts for you.

Honestly I think a lot of the "rage" is an overaction.

Game overall

I also think people complain about companies having "greed" in general is overused to almost a meme compared to the way the community has acted in general. As you see below in no way do I think this game did not have its flaws but also don't think it deserves the amount of rage it is getting from some people.

8 million presales + player meticritic rating (pc)

User Score
7.1 Mixed or average reviews based on 21233 Ratings

Shows the game was not the "disastrous embarrassment hat will kill CDPR reputation" that some on the forum make it out to be. Personally I would give it a

6.5 myself just average major flaws and disappointments but overall satisfied and feel got my moneys worth . It nothing that will enter the hall of fame but really its not worth all rage It is what it is and honestly just need to move open and wait for the "next big thing" W3 was a remarkable game ( rating of 9 in my books) but I don't think its reasonable to expect that level of success every time when there dev teams are not consistent with the team that made W3 I also think focusing on old technology is one of the reasons that caused this down fall.

Also from my personal observations Although it does happen in north America to a certain extent It seems that in the Non-North America side of the world some people like to champion the "Karen" aspect of "consumer rights" to a absurd extreme and expect everything to turn out to be a 10/10 game. (W3 has a 9.4 user score) when in reality not everything comes out perfect or as planned.

Again with the "hype" and "missing features" rant so what?

If the dev's had not said a thing there would still be a subset of people who would be complaining.
So the game has a 83 /72 metcritic rating instead of 93/94 like W3 that's not a HUGE gap.

Also in my view to quote myself i

"Also from my personal observations Although it does happen in north America to a certain extent It seems that in the Non-North America side of the world some people like to champion the "Karen" aspect of "consumer rights" to a absurd extreme and expect everything to turn out to be a 10/10 game. (W3 has a 9.4 user score) when in reality not everything comes out perfect or as planned."

This nothing to do with "defending" anything.

Its a $60 videogame not the end of the world so its not a 10 I personally gave it 6.5 so it didn't come out as planned I and others that have posted still fun it enjoyable and worth the $60

The people saying "the community got scammed" is not correct in this case as that is a subjective statement

I personally did not get scammed.

as for last gen console rage . You had ample time to get a refund and move on . If you got a refund there should be no console rage .

Last edited:
I play on I7-6700K 4.6 ghz 16 gb ram 2080 ti and max settings "no raytracing " & without dlss i have 20-45 fps. with dlss on quality between 35-90 fps.. many places in the city my fps gets dipped too 25-40's and other places 60-70 fps & outside the city skirts or desert 90-100.. remember that's with DLSS on... Cyberpunk runs only "great" on 3080 & 3090 and well majority of those cards scalpers have it selling it for 2500+++$

Well this works for me :shrug:.

CPU: i5-3350P @ 3.10GHz, 4 cores
RAM: 16GB
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
SSD

Maybe you have a legendary Cripple Movement hack-mod equipped? There is a bug where a legendary perk of this hack can cause performance problems.

The Launch caused huge backlash and is a huge PR disaster.

They're not able to handle this.

Just fix the game. That fixes the PR for as far is it can. Give us promises, and keep them.

Communication is key in these matters. And it's lacking. Last communication was dec 23. in the meantime devs are leaking horror story's.

Well this works for me :shrug:.

CPU: i5-3350P @ 3.10GHz, 4 cores
RAM: 16GB
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
SSD

Maybe you have a legendary Cripple Movement hack-mod equipped? There is a bug where a legendary perk of this hack can cause performance problems.

There have been people showcasing various hardware types in many threads since release that have had no issues . Yet people still continue to blame the software instead of their own pc and think "minimum requirements" means the game should run without issue which in my view unrealistic.

Really you have to give the devs credit for making Schrödinger's cat software which can simultaneously be broken and not broken at the same time.

That is a subjective statement one I disagree with ,

Since this conversation has already played out many times here is 2 reposts for you.

Honestly I think a lot of the "rage" is an overaction.

Game overall

I also think people complain about companies having "greed" in general is overused to almost a meme compared to the way the community has acted in general. As you see below in no way do I think this game did not have its flaws but also don't think it deserves the amount of rage it is getting from some people.

8 million presales + player meticritic rating (pc)

User Score
7.1 Mixed or average reviews based on 21233 Ratings

Shows the game was not the "disastrous embarrassment hat will kill CDPR reputation" that some on the forum make it out to be. Personally I would give it a

6.5 myself just average major flaws and disappointments but overall satisfied and feel got my moneys worth . It nothing that will enter the hall of fame but really its not worth all rage It is what it is and honestly just need to move open and wait for the "next big thing" W3 was a remarkable game ( rating of 9 in my books) but I don't think its reasonable to expect that level of success every time when there dev teams are not consistent with the team that made W3 I also think focusing on old technology is one of the reasons that caused this down fall.

Also from my personal observations Although it does happen in north America to a certain extent It seems that in the Non-North America side of the world some people like to champion the "Karen" aspect of "consumer rights" to a absurd extreme and expect everything to turn out to be a 10/10 game. (W3 has a 9.4 user score) when in reality not everything comes out perfect or as planned.

Again with the "hype" and "missing features" rant so what?

If the dev's had not said a thing there would still be a subset of people who would be complaining.
So the game has a 83 /72 metcritic rating instead of 93/94 like W3 that's not a HUGE gap.

Also in my view to quote myself i

"Also from my personal observations Although it does happen in north America to a certain extent It seems that in the Non-North America side of the world some people like to champion the "Karen" aspect of "consumer rights" to a absurd extreme and expect everything to turn out to be a 10/10 game. (W3 has a 9.4 user score) when in reality not everything comes out perfect or as planned."

This nothing to do with "defending" anything.

Its a $60 videogame not the end of the world so its not a 10 I personally gave it 6.5 so it didn't come out as planned I and others that have posted still fun it enjoyable and worth the $60

The people saying "the community got scammed" is not correct in this case as that is a subjective statement

I personally did not get scammed.

as for last gen console rage . You had ample time to get a refund and move on . If you got a refund there should be no console rage .

Q: What nonsense are u babbling about?:)))

They tried to hide the ps4 reviews. Therefore clear evil intent. Therefore they did not want to lose the ps4 money. Therefore greed. It’s simple.

Sir I cannot play the game it’s unplayable 10-20 FPS on 1080p low even If I met the system req for 1080 high 30 FPS. The game looks blurry, hazy, textures not loading. I cannot enjoy anything. Me(and my brother and probably many others) and console players can’t play at playable fps.

This is how it runs:
This is how it looks:
image_2021-01-05_102144.png

My brother pc i5 6400 + GTX 1060 3GB + 8gb runs the game at 1080p low with 6-20 FPS with massive fluctuations.

Its an objective fact that I and my brother cannot run the game even if I met the sys req.
It’s a fact that they said I would run just fine.
It’s a fact they obtained money from me and my brother and console people.

Therefore they deceive me by saying my pc would play at 1080p high settings (probably ~30 FPS). Therefore conform the definition of scam = to deceive and defraud (someone), to obtain (something, such as money) by a scam”.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scam

So conform your logic if I buy a smart TV which is marked as 4k 60HZ and with HDR and I go at home at the TV its just 4k 30 FPS with no HDR, smart features its my fault that I did not watch reviews.

Q: There is no scam or the fault of TV manufactures for false advertising, huh?

My brain hurts from the lack of logic and this pathetic apologizing.

I usually don’t buy day 1.

But I trusted CDPR because of past experience. How could I know they would turn EA too like Bethesda.

I am not Nostradamus. But this does not excuse them for this. The fact remains they tried to deceive. They knew it would run bad on consoles and on lower pcs.

If the sys req would have said i cannot run the pc i would not have bought it.

Last edited:
The Launch caused huge backlash and is a huge PR disaster.

They're not able to handle this.

Just fix the game. That fixes the PR for as far is it can. Give us promises, and keep them.

Communication is key in these matters. And it's lacking. Last communication was dec 23. in the meantime devs are leaking horror story's.

I completely disagree they should do the exact opposite and STOP communicating completely.

I also think these leaks are no different than "fanfiction" with no credibility

anyone can say " hey I work there and this happened " I bet you if i put my mind to it i could come up with something that would be "plausible" at the very least.

In my view they have nothing to prove to anyone and they certainly don't have to ask the customer permission or put any decision up to a debate again some will disagree but that just leads to my Karen comment above.

Personally If I was them I would NEVER share as much about upcoming titles like they have with cp EVER again.

based on a segment of some members of the communities reaction that is being displayed. I personally think is overreactive.

It was a mistake as you can see by the way people have reacted to missing content. Its fine saying working on this title and that title we will share more with you once we have set a firm release date .

And then don't say ANYTHING about the game until you are sure of the release date and content. ( ideally just before it goes gold)

really if they had done that all the "missing" thread would not exist because people who never know what is "missing"

and there would not be anything "misleading" as everything advertised would be in the game if they didn't start advertising till close to gold.
Post automatically merged:

Q: What nonsense are u babbling about?:)))

They tried to hide the ps4 reviews. Therefore clear evil intent. Therefore they did not want to lose the ps4 money. Therefore greed. It’s simple.

Sir I cannot play the game it’s unplayable 10-20 FPS on 1080p low even If I met the system req for 1080 high 30 FPS. The game looks blurry, hazy, textures not loading. I cannot enjoy anything. Me(and my brother and probably many others) and console players can’t play at playable fps.

This is how it runs:
This is how it looks: View attachment 11129405
My brother pc i5 6400 + GTX 1060 3GB + 8gb runs the game at 1080p low with 6-20 FPS with massive fluctuations.

Its an objective fact that I and my brother cannot run the game even if I met the sys req.
It’s a fact that they said I would run just fine.
It’s a fact they obtaine

d money from me and my brother and console people.

Therefore they deceive me by saying my pc would play at 1080p high settings (probably ~30 FPS). Therefore conform the definition of scam = to deceive and defraud (someone), to obtain (something, such as money) by a scam”.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scam

So conform your logic if I buy a smart TV which is marked as 4k 60HZ and with HDR and I go at home at the TV its just 4k 30 FPS with no HDR, smart features its my fault that I did not watch reviews.

Q: There is no scam or the fault of TV manufactures for false advertising, huh?

My brain hurts from the lack of logic and this pathetic apologizing.

I usually don’t buy day 1.

But I trusted CDPR because of past experience. How could I know they would turn EA too like Bethesda.

I am not Nostradamus. But this does not excuse them for this. The fact remains they tried to deceive. They knew it would run bad on consoles and on lower pcs.

There have been people showcasing various hardware types in many threads since release that have had no issues . Yet people still continue to blame the software instead of their own pc and think "minimum requirements" means the game should run without issue which in my view unrealistic.

Really you have to give the devs credit for making Schrödinger's cat software which can simultaneously be broken and not broken at the same time.

seem to be running fine on these systems '

(1) let's compare pc specs | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Technical

"Its the games fault its buggy and unreliable and its the game fault doesn't run on my system"

Personally I think dev companies need to stop putting " Minimum requirements" on games and instead put a disclaimer .

This is what you need to have the best chance of smooth game play we cannot guarantee performance on every possible hardware software combination"

"Sure, it runs much better on high-end PC hardware"
that means the program works - if it does not work on lower need systems that is part of the end user problem to figure out not the devs

"but it has a huge amount of issues "

please remember other players including me have report not having any issue with the game .

Repost incoming

If you don't put gas in the car and it stops . Did the car s manufacture sell you a defective car.?

Other big games work on my computer.

I answered this already

Well I can run this game so I should be able to run. that game

Also not true every game is built differently and will interact with your system as a whole differently so the above statement not accurate.

There is nothing magical about .

If you have 2 people - and a piece of software

Person 1 run smoothly on with no issues

Person 2 computer has major problems .

It is not a problem with the software as it has proven to run smoothly on person 1 computer

This has nothing to do with defending the devs or being a "fanboy. It has to do with logic.

Software that has major problems is not capable of running smoothly on ANYONES PC

that a simple undeniable fact.

Something that is broken is always broken no matter who uses it. It does not magically change condition depended on the user.

that does mean that bugs don't exist. I am talking in a general sense based on general performance.

Last edited:
I completely disagree they should do the exact opposite and STOP communicating completely.

anyone can say " hey I work there and this happened " I bet you if i put my mind to it i could come up with something that would be "plausible" at the very least.

In my view they have nothing to prove to anyone and they certainly don't have to ask the customer permission or put any decision up to a debate again some will disagree but that just leads to my Karen comment above.

Personally If I was them I would NEVER share as much about upcoming titles like they have with cp EVER again.

based on a segment of some members of the communities reaction that is being displayed. I personally think is overreactive.

It was a mistake as you can see by the way people have reacted to missing content. Its fine saying working on this title and that title we will share more with you once we have set a firm release date .

And then don't say ANYTHING about the game until you are sure of the release date and content. ( ideally just before it goes gold)

really if they had done that all the "missing" thread would not exist because people who never know what is "missing"

and there would not be anything "misleading" as everything advertised would be in the game if they didn't start advertising till close to gold.
[...]

That whole "anyone who has criticism about this game is a whiny person" narrative is getting tiresome.

But I do agree that CDPR should not comment at all about their future games. It will kill early hype but at least that way they'll be able to not lie through their teeth, which would be a big step up.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

And this above is really the best advice CD Red can follow - for the time being at least.
download (49).jpg

"I completely disagree they should do the exact opposite and STOP communicating completely."

But they are. And it's working out great!

"I completely disagree they should do the exact opposite and STOP communicating completely."

But they are. And it's working out great!

what you say in sarcasm I believe is fact. I think they are doing the right thing I don't think they should say ANYTHING until the next patch is ready and then only in the form of Patch notes.

Viktor bug

This bug is before 1.06 i didnt encouter it in the second playtrought, so maybe his game is not original

I play on I7-6700K 4.6 ghz 16 gb ram 2080 ti and max settings "no raytracing " & without dlss i have 20-45 fps. with dlss on quality between 35-90 fps.. many places in the city my fps gets dipped too 25-40's and other places 60-70 fps & outside the city skirts or desert 90-100.. remember that's with DLSS on... Cyberpunk runs only "great" on 3080 & 3090 and well majority of those cards scalpers have it selling it for 2500+++$

i have a four years old rig (2x 1070 i7 4800 32 gigs HD 2TB usb 3) and CP 2077 run a ultra very smoothly and without frame drop, and i have encoutered very few bugs and no game breaking bugs at all

Last edited:

seem to be running fine on these systems '

(1) let's compare pc specs | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Technical

"Its the games fault its buggy and unreliable and its the game fault doesn't run on my system"

Personally I think dev companies need to stop putting " Minimum requirements" on games and instead put a disclaimer .

This is what you need to have the best chance of smooth game play we cannot guarantee performance on every possible hardware software combination"

"Sure, it runs much better on high-end PC hardware"
that means the program works - if it does not work on lower need systems that is part of the end user problem to figure out not the devs

"but it has a huge amount of issues "

please remember other players including me have report not having any issue with the game .

Repost incoming

If you don't put gas in the car and it stops . Did the car s manufacture sell you a defective car.?

Other big games work on my computer.

I answered this already

Well I can run this game so I should be able to run. that game

Also not true every game is built differently and will interact with your system as a whole differently so the above statement not accurate.

There is nothing magical about .

If you have 2 people - and a piece of software

Person 1 run smoothly on with no issues

It is not a problem with the software as it has proven to run smoothly on person 1 computer

This has nothing to do with defending the devs or being a "fanboy. It has to do with logic.

Software that has major problems is not capable of running smoothly on ANYONES PC

that a simple undeniable fact.

Something that is broken is always broken no matter who uses it. It does not magically change condition depended on the user.

that does mean that bugs don't exist. I am talking in a general sense based on general performance.

"Person 1 run smoothly on with no issues
Something that is broken is always broken no matter who uses it. It does not magically change condition depended on the user."

More illogical nonsense.

Premise one: First person's hardware runs well some software.
Premise two: Second person's hardware runs bad the same software.
Conlusion: Therefore it’s not the fault of the software.

Non sequitar. It does not follow its not the software's fault.

Example:

They could have not optimized well on certain aspect that is common with my and brothers pc and consoles.
But run well on the another pc that does not have that thing in common.
And still be the fault of the one developing the game.

"If you don't put gas in the car and it stops . Did the car s manufacture sell you a defective car.?"

Wrong analogy. More illogical nonsense.
The correct analogy would be selling a car that is supposed to work on one type of gaz lets called gaz1. But when going home finding out you need other type of gas, gaz2. Therefore false advertising.
Many people have said that the performance goes down with time with many different hardware.

"Well I can run this game so I should be able to run. that game
There is nothing magical about ."

All consoles run fine other games like Last of Us 2 and other new games. They have major problems with Cyberpunk 2077.
Me and my brother run Death Stranding, RDR2, Metro Exodus just fine. We only have a problem with this game.
It’s not definite proof. But more probably points to the game not being optimized then not.

I can run Death Stranding, Metro Exodus, Doom Eternal, RDR2 at ~4k resolution Medium-High Settings ~30 FPS but i cannot run Cyberpunk 2077 that appeared same year on 1080p low 30 FPS.

Q: In what world one not suspects its Cyberpunk 2077's fault? :)))
We are not all morons fortunately. Some use their heads. :sneaky:

Last edited:
TMU Sony is the reason the adult side of the game was toned way down; they essentially threatened cdpr if it wasn't so they wouldn't allow the game to be published on their consoles. And since the majority of gamers have the memory of a fruit fly let's not forget Sony forcing ubisoft to initially disable and lock shaders a feature settings in the original watchdogs so the PC version wouldn't look better.

So it's not far fetched to think cdpr may have been pushed into a corner to butcher the game across all platforms because it ran like **** on dated hardware. I mean if Sony and or Microsoft tell you that you either do something or you can't publish on their console, that's a pretty big incentive to comply.

And lol@ anyone thinking these lawsuits have merit or will even be able to prove their case.

This bug is before 1.06 i didnt encouter it in the second playtrought, so maybe his game is not original

i have a four years old rig (2x 1070 i7 4800 32 gigs HD 2TB usb 3) and CP 2077 run a ultra very smoothly and without frame drop, and i have encoutered very few bugs and no game breaking bugs at all

So 1070 SLI how many people have SLI in their pc? yeah not allot.. yknow i have seen many replies like yours claiming zero frame drop on ultra and the moment i ask for video footage they all disappear and never reply too me ever again.. so can you make a footage and show me your ultra settings and drive around the city and show smooth 60+ fps?. :)

So 1070 SLI how many people have SLI in their pc? yeah not allot.. yknow i have seen many replies like yours claiming zero frame drop on ultra and the moment i ask for video footage they all disappear and never reply too me ever again.. so can you make a footage and show me your ultra settings and drive around the city and show smooth 60+ fps?. :)
I have asked too for fotage and print screens. Nobody provides evidence. One can only suspect lying. I have provided plenty of proof.

I wiil do it happily but i am not capable to do this thing, i sincerly have nothing to hide

I have asked too for fotage and print screens. Nobody provides evidence. One can only suspect lying. I have provided plenty of proof.
free to think what you want, i dont really care :D

Last edited:
I wiil do it happily but i am not capable to do this thing, i sincerly have nothing to hide

free to think what you want, i dont really care :D
I do not say u are lying. But many people refusing to do so when asked for evidence points to a pathern. Its sane to suspect lying. Its normal for one to not believe in empty claims.

I got an 8+ year old PC(i7 3770k)(except for video card GTX 1660 TI) and it runs fine on Ultra/high textures at 1080p(40-50FPS), even at 1440p I get 30FPS.

But, I do spend time optimizing my PC, making sure other programs, windows services, anti virus, etc do not interfere with my games.

I do not say u are lying. But many people refusing to do so when asked for evidence points to a pathern. Its sane to suspect lying. Its normal for one to not believe in empty claims.
why should i lie, i am not a fanboy, i just report my playtrought, one can believe me or not its up to you

You're not capable of recording? just use shadowplay and voila drive around the city in the middle 5-10 minutes and that's it.
you even have a less powerful cpu then mine.. and when i search up i7-4800 i get notebooks is that a laptop cpu ? it makes me doubt even more that you can get 60 fps smooth in every part in night city. on ULTRA settings :)

Top Bottom