Suggestions. Things to change or fix in game.

+
Post your suggestions what fix or could be changed in a game. I mean things that will be more convenient for a player.
I will start with my list.

1. When you move around map in fast travel you can accidently click on marker and move there. Maybe add something like "Do you want to travel there? y/n"
2. When you scroll Map Legend you also scroll map.
3. A way to attach scope or any other upgrade to weapon from backpack window without equiping it.
4. Way too much bloom and light in first person car driving, you cant see anything.

Thats my short list of things that disturbed me the most.

It needs a better bounty system and more role play interaction and a little of replayability when it comes to quests i found myself finishing the game 100% but unable to collect all cars and crafting all my leggendaries upgrades is impossible due to not having enough money or have no way to make those money its quite stressful actually

It needs a better bounty system and more role play interaction and a little of replayability when it comes to quests i found myself finishing the game 100% but unable to collect all cars and crafting all my leggendaries upgrades is impossible due to not having enough money or have no way to make those money its quite stressful actually

What did he say? "This town needs an enema"? *LOL*

The level 20 perk in body is ridicules. The athletic level has so many things that don't count towards leveling it up. It makes the final unlock pointless. Because you can't get it at all during the story. Make all muscle actions count towards leveling that up. Ripping doors open. Running, swiming, using melee weapons and guns, climbing, jumping. Not just punching. The fighting missions should reward you 5 levels in athletic. They are harder than all the story bosses.

The street cred is not what they sold. And even the clothing system should be re-worked. No armor stat, or, at least, just a mod that can add this stat

I am listing these in order of importance to me. What I would like to see happen.

I would like to have the option to favorite an item, weapon or gear which would prevent you from selling or dismantling them. I would also like the ability to add weapons and gear automatically to Junk. This would allow it to automatically be dismantled if you are spec'ed for it or bulk sell everything without selling one thing at a time.

Make the quick travel available while on a vehicle. It sucks to have to drive to quick travel location, get out, choose a destination, then call your ride and get back in... Just allow me to do this from a ride.

On crafting, I would like a bulk build option. When converting lower quality materials into higher quality, you must do this one at a time and that is terrible. You can bulk dismantle, why can you not bulk build?

Make all stashes connect. If you put something in your stash in your apartment, you cannot access it from your vehicle or vice versa and every vehicle has its own stash. You can lose things quickly. And it sucks traveling all the way back to put things in your main stash.

Make levels refundable, not just perk points. While learning the game, and just randomly spending your level points, you cannot go back and re do this. And at E$100k eddies, it should refund both. Imagine my disappointment when I finally saved up that much only to find out I just basically got to assign them back were they just were.

1. A 'mark to sell' option would be great as selling items one by one takes time.
2. A sorting option for side jobs and gigs currently available on journal. I would like to sort side jobs by distance from my current position or by danger level. 3. After a side job or gig is completed, i would like to automatically be set to my next side job or gig on the journal list. This would make for a more fluid and immersive gameplay as I wouldn't need to keep opening map and journal to find were my next mission is.
4. A press and hold option for quick access grenades allowing to select a type of grenade to trow. I usually trow whatever is currently equiped but being able to choose one during combat would be great.

1. Better perk upgrades, currently you only deal more damage or get buffs that makes you deal more damage. It'll be interesting if we had more perks like the one in stealth which unlocks a mid-air kick. Upgrades that will make your playstyle more unique based on the stat you are focusing.
2. More interaction with NPCs. Like, if you befriend someone, be able to invite them for drinks or to the club, more so your romance option.
3. Having actual drinks/food serve to you at places rather than just buying them from a menu.
4. Be able to finish the main story and continue playing (either as V or Jhonny) rather than going back to a save game. (having doubts about this because I really liked the endings but it was dissappointing having to load the game to keep playing after +100hrs of playing, it felt as if the ending never happened)
5. Customizable weapons and cars.
6. Buy/rent other places to live.
7. Haircuts and more tattoos available after character creation.
8. Same as 3. but with clothes, it'll be nice to try them before buying.

Just some of the suggestions I can think of right now, overall, it feels unfinished and it is an unfinished game. So if they can finish it it'll be my all time favorite so far. Even as it is I'm playing it non-stop everytime I can.

Everything you guys suggest is nice and everything... But for starters..

1) Fix broken quests that prevent you from 100% completition.
2) Fix perks (most importantly), mods and cyberware that does not work. I mean you cannot get more amateur than this. Half the skill tree does not work.
3) Add things to do after you complete the game and side quests. In less than 100 hours in this game you can do everything. And i mean EVERYTHING. Get to max level with the best gear, complete all quests, complete all blue points of interest. I mean add zones with random high level guys to fight, add random strong cyberpsychos. Something. The main quest is patheticly short, but nothing can be done about this.

For me just a few simple quality of life things at the moment..
  • Stop moving the camera while I'm driving in 3rd person.
  • Stop changing the active quest marker (say back to a main quest when I didn't have it set to that).
  • Fix the Johnny sub-title bug upon loading the game (sometimes there, sometimes not).
  • Fix mods that do nothing but are pricey as hell to buy.
  • Shards UI is a mess when trying to find one thru the giant list of hundreds. At least have a category for active quest shards; and have that at the top of the list. If a shard can be hacked or decrypted, it too should have it's own category.
  • Old quest items that are no longer needed should be removed from the inventory; or have their own page. I have a dozen Access Tokens and Shards that are no good for anything just clogging up the inventory. On the same note if I picked something up that then appears in my apartment, remove it from my inventory please.
  • A filter to remove vehicle sales from the map.

1. Better perk upgrades, currently you only deal more damage or get buffs that makes you deal more damage. It'll be interesting if we had more perks like the one in stealth which unlocks a mid-air kick. Upgrades that will make your playstyle more unique based on the stat you are focusing.
2. More interaction with NPCs. Like, if you befriend someone, be able to invite them for drinks or to the club, more so your romance option.
3. Having actual drinks/food serve to you at places rather than just buying them from a menu.
4. Be able to finish the main story and continue playing (either as V or Jhonny) rather than going back to a save game. (having doubts about this because I really liked the endings but it was dissappointing having to load the game to keep playing after +100hrs of playing, it felt as if the ending never happened)
5. Customizable weapons and cars.
6. Buy/rent other places to live.
7. Haircuts and more tattoos available after character creation.
8. Same as 3. but with clothes, it'll be nice to try them before buying.

Just some of the suggestions I can think of right now, overall, it feels unfinished and it is an unfinished game. So if they can finish it it'll be my all time favorite so far. Even as it is I'm playing it non-stop everytime I can.

And Nudity First person too

I've begun turning off the mini-map when I arrive at a job's location. When I need to "find" a thing, I want to have to find it, not just follow the yellow-dot-road to the exclamation that marks the spot. Turning off the map has made the game so much more exciting and made me feel much more like I'm exploring; please stop holding my hand and give me just that little bit of challenge. The highlighted search areas on the mini-map are a good balance, IMO.

In short, we really need fully customizable keybinds. I've tried to rebind my action keys so that things like "exit vehicle," "skip scene," and "confirm dialogue" are disassociated with each other and their default, overlapping action keys. There is no way to bind "enter vehicle" away from F. These should all be discrete bindings by default. I know the overlaps have been discussed elsewhere, so I don't feel the need to rehash them. I will note, though, that almost every out-of-world action is bound to the "confirm dialogue" key. For example, when I'm assigning an attribute point (or whatever they're called) or gaining a perk, it tells me to press that key (in my case, LShift), to select it. But it doesn't work when I do; I still have to press F.

Also as has been mentioned elsewhere, I'd really like to see Street Cred become meaningful, in conjunction with a (currently non-existent) gang reputation system. Local gangs should fear/respect and hunt/recruit you based on both. This is a huge missing piece of immersion and would make the city so much more believable and alive. If I take out a group of Valentinos either for kicks or a gig, I should expect to have to stay the hell out of Heywood for a few days or find a way to make amends. Even if I remained undetected in the act, suspicions should rise with my Street Cred. Likewise, if I leave them alone but have a lot of Cred, I should be approached by them for gangland gigs and eventual recruitment, and even be able to work my way up their ranks. The higher I get, the more I should be targeted by neighboring gangs when on their turf. The lack of a gang rep system really breaks the game's immersion for me and makes it feel like a looter-shooter.

On a similar note, I should encounter other "outlaws" like myself in the course of my career. They should also respond to my Cred. Maybe the subdistrict ain't big enough for the two of us; maybe we need to compete for a gig as arranged by a fixer. Maybe we could sabotage each other during said competition, or steal the job from the winner if we lose; maybe the runner next door wants to compare notes over a drink; maybe there's a rookie in town looking for a mentor...the possibilities are endless.

My most-desired QOL improvements:
The ability to decline calls, or even just turn off your damn phone. I can check my quests and call people back as needed
The ability to skip dialogue in calls
AR GPS. We get it in "The Beast In Me" races, why not all the time?
Please, for the love of God, fix the driving mechanics, first-person view elevation, and bloom
Better "rides" messages/mission organization
Inventory bad. 'Nuff said.

On a positive note, I'll add that the more I play (I'm approaching 60 hours on my first run), the more I appreciate the hand-craftedness of CP. Every side gig/job/whatever has real depth and cyberpunk context if you bother to look for it, which I greatly appreciate. I've always been a sandbox player who prioritizes exploration and side quests, and this game is really rewarding that style. I hope we get more of this kind of content in DLC's.

Last edited:
Characters should be able to work out and strengthen themselves physically and the physical changes should be been seen in the progression like working out going to the gym should be a thing where as if u do the treadmill u run faster or can run longer benches and dumbells as tone to your characters body and also customizing your character form should be more in depth just like changing the color and style of different clothing like I would like to closes or open my trench coat or where my snap back backwards and items depending on hairstyle shouldn't change the hairstyle make dressing the character and customizing the character more realistic tattoo Parlor hair dresser more strip clubs and more joy toys make the game co.e to life like in the 2018 trailer I want to be captivated by the game this game needs to be at the top of the list of customizable immersive in depth focus on every detail type game for 2021 makes us find an escape in this game and also an option to frequently take ur boyfriend or girlfriend in the game that you choose out in night city and live with you and have unlimited romance sessions with your other joytoys shouldn't be the only ones u can vist for some ahem.....coffe at night we need this game as fans and loyal owners the ones who kept the game because we know what ya can do to top all other freehold game let this be the game that starts a new Era of free world games

* Option to toggle enemy level scaling (to your level, to slightly above you, to red-level above you)
* Allow getting perk points in a skill tree past 20
* Some weight rebalance of int/tech versus combat
** maybe move them to 10 instead of 20 or add some more meat to them
** focus netrunning to CC and tricks instead of direct damage dealing via quickhacks? or limit direct quick hack DPS to actual monowire implementation?
* Monowire: where do we go with this weapon that was supposed to be more special?
* DLC: Arena where you can generate enemies (type, level, quantity...) and fight against them or generated in same way opposite team.

@babagunoosh
Totally agree. Everyone would spent a second perk point to get an option to select what to keep and what to automatically recycle. My idea was to trigger by value and or quality, but your system seems even better the more I think about it.

Same issue with other UI elements, like the shards. Why has no one in 2077 ever heard of the option to hide things you have already read? If there is a tag "new" why not hide everything that is not? Maybe add a star/marked option for things you like to keep track of or even more convinient to also show mission items that are related to the active quest? As Shoklen already pointed out and I would like to add: Why do you think it's fun to scoll down over 100 read messages to find the one shard at the very end of the list you actually need for the quest?

Please fix the UI display for relative damage and the scaling. I spotted a rare Monowire in a shop doing like 80 more damage per hit then my legendary monowire which I acidently picked up at low level. I thought they scale with your level, because you can at most add 2+1mods, but according to the UI legendary is the worse of those two. While I get it that some values are randomized, especially in combat, some basic values should be predictable.

A lot of items don't change the damage or don't work as described. Like Deadeye, for example. Please fix them and even better, show values for comparison. Similar to the damage comparison, why not show the effect of a yet to be added mod to your character stats before you fix it into your gear?

Another thing, also pointed out already, is street cred.
You could do soo much more lore by adding fame for those who act like a professional, a mad scientist, a fun loving criminal.... And fame in turn could open you doors and grant benefits for some, or close doors for others.

Instead one can get to max street cred before even finishing the pickup mission.

In an RPG winning a faction should be very difficult, but rewarding. There are some great medias in the game world. Why not let them react to some of your exploits, comment on events you set in motion? Why not change the behaviour of fixers according to the number of jobs already done for them? Add some professional cortesy once they know you are the one who gets things done? And give us some options to choose the solution ourselves and live with the consequences. A one way street named "street cred" is not as much fun if you can't do anything wrong or different at all.
Post automatically merged:

Everything you guys suggest is nice and everything... But for starters..

1) Fix broken quests that prevent you from 100% completition.
2) Fix perks (most importantly), mods and cyberware that does not work. I mean you cannot get more amateur than this. Half the skill tree does not work.
3) Add things to do after you complete the game and side quests. In less than 100 hours in this game you can do everything. And i mean EVERYTHING. Get to max level with the best gear, complete all quests, complete all blue points of interest. I mean add zones with random high level guys to fight, add random strong cyberpsychos. Something. The main quest is patheticly short, but nothing can be done about this.

While I agree that there are quite a few things that needs fixing: From small visual effects to mayor bugs preventing fininsing gigs for some - or items and cyberware not doing what the description suggests I still would like to point out everyone enjoys different aspects of the game.

For example I have yet to even finish the game after spending over 200 hours in it. Why? Because the game world even now surpises me again and again with new and unexpected things and I start lollygagging. Sometimes even ignoring the enemies for a while because I see some new design that totally fits in. Or getting new build ideas and start tying out new things like a pure fist fight with a certain mox with nothing more then beginner clothing on level 3 - ignoring that tacky red skull... and winning without the help from a 4.000.000 sniper crit build or a handy over-the-top-crafted tea spoon which can one hit a Mega Building.

I even spent like 20 minutes tinkering in my display settings to get the HDR and adjustsments juuust right. That's the first game I even bothered with setting up more then just good ol' brightness.

I'm pretty sure that they are already working on new things like a fighting arena or championship or somehting like that. But fixing and maybe even an occisional break to sleep should be on top priority right now.

Which reminds me of another thing which can improve the gaming experience:

Ever heard of something as revolutionary as gaming profiles for savegames?
Like when you have 3+ builds you like to finish and they all hide behind those pesky little 50+ savegames that you can't rename? Not top priority maybe, even a very small change like one profile left, one middle, one right, but it would still be very welcome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom