Cyberpunk 2077 resolution problem

+
Hello everyone.

Since the release of Cyberpunk 2077, I've been playing the game almost a month at my monitor's native resolution 2560x1080 and everything has worked perfectly.

But a couple of days ago after the next launch of the game, I noticed that the black bars appeared on both sides of the screen in all game's menus. It became extremely inconvenient to use the game’s map.

I did not change any game settings. And there were no changes in my Windows system either.

I can't figure out what was causing it. How can it be fixed? I want to continue playing the game comfortably.
Screenshot01.jpg
Screenshot02.jpg

You sure 2560x1080? 2k monitors are generally 2560x1440... Double check windows and in game is set to proper monitor resolution.

I know you said you check but wouldn't hurt to check again. Ignoring the black bars on your screenshot, that looks like the proper proportions - with the black bars that would appear to be an ultra wide monitor? something like 3200 by "x" or something like that?

Appears to me something just got changed someplace. If you are running nvidia, check in the control panel under 3d settings, and check if DSR factor is on or off.

You sure 2560x1080? 2k monitors are generally 2560x1440... Double check windows and in game is set to proper monitor resolution.

I know you said you check but wouldn't hurt to check again. Ignoring the black bars on your screenshot, that looks like the proper proportions - with the black bars that would appear to be an ultra wide monitor? something like 3200 by "x" or something like that?

Appears to me something just got changed someplace. If you are running nvidia, check in the control panel under 3d settings, and check if DSR factor is on or off.

The first Ultra-Wide Monitors were 1080P monitors at that resolution he stated. They are sub-2K. I agree with you on the Display Settings with DSR as that somehow randomly got turned on last night for me without having done anything.

The first Ultra-Wide Monitors were 1080P monitors at that resolution he stated. They are sub-2K. I agree with you on the Display Settings with DSR as that somehow randomly got turned on last night for me without having done anything.
Ahhh okay :)

Yeah, I’m sure. :) My monitor is LG 25UM58-P.

The parameter “DSR — Factors” is off now. It is supposed to be off, isn’t it?

Yes, DSR should have been off from the get go.

Are you 100% positive that you were running a FULL Edge to Edge Ultra Widescreen from the start and not just a stretched image from a lower resolution? Sorry, I cant think of anything else that would cause the black bars on each side without saying that Ultrawide is not currently a supported resolution. I dont have the ability to confirm for myself.

Top Bottom