Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

+
Oh wow, only seen him at the ending. I didn't realized he was like a G-Man sighting. My only guess is he's an AI controlling a human if he's involved with the mission Dream On. They hinted that there might be an AI controlling things behind the scene.
I thought he was an AI too

This sounds actually really good. What exactly is NightCorp?

I still cant stop hoping for an expansion after story with a return for V

Here is someone who found him:

This sounds actually really good. What exactly is NightCorp?

I still cant stop hoping for an expansion after story with a return for V

Here is someone who found him:

This might help with some further background information:
Now for me this ending would be a fitting link to an expansion where you start with a mission in that space station and then return to Night City for V's real cure.

This might help with some further background information:
Now for me this ending would be a fitting link to an expansion where you start with a mission in that space station and then return to Night City for V's real cure.

Could be.

CDPR already teased an expansion with gaunter o dim in witcher 3. Maybe Mr. Blue Eyes could be the tease for CP expansion?

I would love to see how this plays out in the future since with so many endings it will be crazy to make different startings for the expansion when V really gets cured. BUT it would be amazing. Thanks for the link!

Mr Blue Eyes appears to be Morgan Blackhand. I posted my findings on Reddit:

I think the end of the "Dream On" questline was cut from the final game. In the trailers we see more footage of Mr Blue Eyes than in the game. Only times I saw him was on the balcony at the end of the "Dream On" questline and in one ending, where he is your contractor.

Him in the trailer:

Him in game (now with blue eyes):

https://ibb.co/3vLxDLV

https://ibb.co/RPS5QKt

https://ibb.co/8XqmDkR

I also had a look into the game files and his hairstyle is called: MORGAN BLACKHAND

https://ibb.co/z58mYtS

I guess we are up for a story dlc here

I think Konpeki Plaza is owned by Mr Blue Eyes aswell. This conversation can play out in The Heist mission if you play corpo V (female). The staff there are covered in chrome. I would be very suprised if Mr. B. and friends are not unfettered AI.

"What can i get ya, baby?"
"How 'bout your name first? Wanna make sure your supervisor hears about this."
"What ever made you think I work here?"
"You are standing in front of me"
"Hmm... You got any idea who owns Konpeki Plaza?"
"No"
"Strangest thing - nobody knows. S'like they're a ghost. But whoever it is, they like to keep things bright, shinin', and sparklin' here."
"..."
"Maybe, just maybe they're so concerned about the quality of service, they stometimes moonlight as the bartender?"
"Why?" (dont remember what she says here)
"Dunno... to keep a proprietor's eye on things? Maybe rake in some tips?"
V says he is making shit up
"Everyone's making something up. Just like you, baby."

Attachments

• Konpeki.jpg
    Konpeki.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 300
Hello everyone. I have a question about Mr. Blue Eye's Ring. Have any1 saw this?
What does it mean? GJ? Gloria Jeans fan?
ujOW6r0.jpg

SPOILER IN THE NEWS ARASKA BUILD A WEAPON IN SPACE
THE BLUE EYES don't want ARASKA to have power like that so he sended you
watch the news in cyberpunk game

During Path to Glory prologue you get messages from Mr. B(My guess is shortened version of Blackhand) about Crystal Palace Heist. Mr. Blue Eyes is probably Morgan Blackhand.

There may be a bigger plot with arasaka and the corporations, Alt is preparing to shatter the blackwall and engage in A.I. war, the other faction is the one controlling the Peralez and using Mr blue eyes as a proxy to watch over V, I do believe indeed the expansions will most likely be at the moon's crystal palace, would also work for the 6 months life remaining since there are special clinics there

When I finished The Legend of Night City ending I just felt it was ending on a hopeful note.

I couldn't tell why, but it seemed as V was going to sort things out with this next mission. Probably the music or the camera closeup on his face. He looked too determined for just a simple last mission.

I might actually believe this is the canon ending if it's to save his life, especially given that it is called the The Legend of Night City. Wasn't the original pitch on the game story, as your story to became a legend in night city?

I have not seen the other endings yet, so I don't know if you became a legend in those too.

When I finished The Legend of Night City ending I just felt it was ending on a hopeful note.

I couldn't tell why, but it seemed as V was going to sort things out with this next mission. Probably the music or the camera closeup on his face. He looked too determined for just a simple last mission.

I might actually believe this is the canon ending if it's to save his life, especially given that it is called the The Legend of Night City. Wasn't the original pitch on the game story, as your story to became a legend in night city?

I have not seen the other endings yet, so I don't know if you became a legend in those too.

Wasn't a big deal made at the bar how there are no living legends in Night City? The only way to become one is to die in spectacular fashion. One of V's replies to Deshawn is that the only thing that matters is how you are remembered.

I'm hoping for some continuation though. It wouldn't be hard to tie all the endings together and have whatever contacts you chased down - whether in Night City, or in the Badlands, or wherever - lead to Mr. Blue Eyes.

if they do introduce morgan blackhand back into the game, how will they retcon him back in? the game made it feel like johnny went on a solo assault into the top of arasaka with morgan blackhand nowhere to be seen. he was supposed to have an epic showdown with adam smasher. and the only place i can think of where it would fit in the game would be the part where johnny gets shoved over the railing or after he gets shot unconscious by smasher on the roof. i hope they don't just vanish the character altogether like he never existed.

this is a totally whacked out theory, but being that mr blue eyes's hair is named morgan blackhand, could it be that morgan blackhand intervened during the rooftop battle, and both he and smasher ended up being mortally wounded. when arasaka personnel arrived to mop up and evacuate, they salvaged both johnny and smasher's remains while blackhand made his way to the labs, used arasaka's own soul killer machine and escaped to the net before the explosion.

a few decades and a bunch of ai amalgamations after, he came back from beyond the blackwall and took control of the host known as mr blue eyes

if they do introduce morgan blackhand back into the game, how will they retcon him back in? the game made it feel like johnny went on a solo assault into the top of arasaka with morgan blackhand nowhere to be seen.

They mention him a couple of times actually like when Jackie mentions legends of the bar.

I think that Mr. Blue Eyes is Richard Night alive and well.

I also note that Gary the Prophet has the same ring as Blue Eyes.

Top Bottom