Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Well that is like.. just your opinion man. Did you come to this thread just to say that? :ROFLMAO:

I mean, the thread is literally entitled "PANAM PALMER STORYLINE/SIDEQUESTS DLC".

I hate Panam.
Post automatically merged:

Need moar Panam, ofc. One of the best romances in video games so far (touchy, nicely written, well developed).

I can't believe you guys feel that way. She's childish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, the thread is literally entitled "PANAM PALMER STORYLINE/SIDEQUESTS DLC".

I hate Panam.

Sorry you feel that way man. But let's keep it respectful alright? No need to bash a character simply because you don't like him/her.

I hate Panam.

Well... you come to a thread where people talk about Panam and/or like her... just to say this? I mean if you don't have anything good to say, just don't say it. What do you expect to gain from this? You seem very angry. :shrug:

:smart:Just wanted to put this here. It seems we are definitely not alone when we are talking about Panam. Look at the difference between Panam and Judy for instance. Just thought it was funny.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106_212426_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_212426_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20210106_212807.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_212807.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 77
:smart:Just wanted to put this here. It seems we are definitely not alone when we are talking about Panam. Look at the difference between Panam and Judy for instance. Just thought it was funny.
YT videos confirm your thought. We can see a great number of likes and positive comments on nomad ending videos. Is that not because of Panam, Judy, Aldecaldos standing next to V in time of danger?

Just dont mind him, he is obviously here to troll.
Just keep discussing and ignore him.
And GG for 400+ comments, i know i already said that, but im happy to see the thread grow everyday :love:

So much love for Panam:sad:

I thoroughly enjoyed the Panam story. Yea she is immature and brash, but the character conveyed that she loved her family. Willing to risk it all for them; knifes edge. Yea she refused to listen to reason and measure her reactions, but that honest fiery passion about life can inspire and make her endearing. In a world where everyone is deceitful, selfish, and a cutthroat, she stands out, wearing those emotions on her sleeve, which doesn't allow room for deception. During the slow parts, Panam is at her best, she calms down a bit, relaxes in your presence and jokes a bit. The independent california hotel scene is well acted, well written, and the music tops it off to solidify that emotional connection. Your buddy Johnny in the morning saying what we were all thinking; go after her bro, you will regret it if you dont.

I would love to see more content with Panam, romance(date night content) and mission combat. Her storyline is fast feels a bit rushed, maybe its feels that way because of how frantic Panam can be about getting stuff done. A lot of options for story directions too. In the end I hope we get more. Loved this game and character.

True, the thing is that Judy is huge part of female V's "Panam's ending" (if you romanced her). If CDPR would want to expand this ending in future expansions completely without her, it would just totally ignore female's V version of ending, and by that it would also assume that we all have played male V, which would be just lazy writing. On the other hand making her present only when you play as female V wouldn't make also much sense. If she is there, then obviously she is going to play some big role in the expansion, and they wouldn't probably make two separate paths in case if you romanced her in the base game or not. So my guess is that if we will ever see nomad continuation then it will contain her anyways.
Yeah it makes sense. Probably she will pass by Arizona and send you a pic or something, Idk, that will make you tell her that you're there with Panam, Idk, there's so many ways to make them meet each other again but yeah, I didn't though about that, probably that's what gonna happen

I thoroughly enjoyed the Panam story. Yea she is immature and brash, but the character conveyed that she loved her family. Willing to risk it all for them; knifes edge. Yea she refused to listen to reason and measure her reactions, but that honest fiery passion about life can inspire and make her endearing. In a world where everyone is deceitful, selfish, and a cutthroat, she stands out, wearing those emotions on her sleeve, which doesn't allow room for deception. During the slow parts, Panam is at her best, she calms down a bit, relaxes in your presence and jokes a bit. The independent california hotel scene is well acted, well written, and the music tops it off to solidify that emotional connection. Your buddy Johnny in the morning saying what we were all thinking; go after her bro, you will regret it if you dont.

I would love to see more content with Panam, romance(date night content) and mission combat. Her storyline is fast feels a bit rushed, maybe its feels that way because of how frantic Panam can be about getting stuff done. A lot of options for story directions too. In the end I hope we get more. Loved this game and character.
Actually, in that mission when she was going away, i tried to jump on my bike and follow her, but obviously game didnt let me do it :(

And i know i was not the only who tried :p

Top Bottom