[TW1] [adventure] Wraiths of Quiet Hamlet

+
If I remember correctly, you should talk to the village leader at the inn. You have to give him a bottle of strong alcohol and play a game of dice with him. If you've already done that, talk to the priestess then and you will know what to do.

I am also stuck, did the gamble/drink with the leader, talked to priestess got the pipe, talked to ghost, he didn't help, killed ghost, killed echlinops all over, nothing. What is there left?

dyfrin said:
I am also stuck, did the gamble/drink with the leader, talked to priestess got the pipe, talked to ghost, he didn't help, killed ghost, killed echlinops all over, nothing. What is there left?
No one else plays this or had this issue? Its been a month heh

I've reached about the same point.I haven't killed any wraith though, but talking to the bad guy (Kalidor?) he says he's going to leave the hamlet for 2 days and be back, presumably doing what you lraent from Vesna's father to the bones?

I finished it so here goes:Once you know echinopses grow near corpses, you probably also need to have talked to Vesna's father (which requires giving him mutton, which requires killing wolves for the sheep herder).Then you must go at wraith's time towards the echinops. You'll get a cut-scene featuring the village leader. From there, you can continue (fighting echinops, then it's pretty straightforwards).I don't know what exactly must be done to get the cut-scene. Probably have to talk to the village leader again, and maybe to Kaligor too.I haven't seen anyway to get rid of that Kaligor dude though. Must try again because I really dislike the guy.

Regarding "Wraiths of Quiet Hamlet":I solved it this way:After talking to the wraith and showing him the pipe I received a new quest phase called "the choice" or something like that. Next day I talked to the priestess and told her that I made up my mind and was not going to destroy the wraiths but to sooth them. (This was a new dialogue option at this point.) She the told my to check out the road to the city (ending at the broken bridge) during the night, which I did. This lead to a cutscene which advanced and concluded the story. (Be ready for a fight!)Hope this helps. Good luck!

I finished the adventure and liked it very much. It seems it has two endings. The story definitely gets branched when I have to decide whether I should
burn the bones of the wraiths to make them disappear or investigate more and try to help wraiths. I've helped the wraiths by killing Kaligdor and his gang but before that I'd tried to burn the bones which I've never been able to locate. Journal says echinopsae grow around where people were killed. I searched the entire area. The only things I could find were some dark pile of rocks here and there but not the bones around the echinopsae. Should I kill the echinopsae to get the bones or are they in a different location?
I appreaciate any help.

* Wraiths of Quiet Hamlet - made by dan_123 from PAO-KAIThe witcher sets off in the search of new quests. He arrives to a small village with a pastoral name - Quiet Hamlet. It's just a stop on his route, but even in a place like this, forgotten by gods, there may be some job opportunity for a monster slayer.
Download: HERE

Loved it, including the Gnomes ^.^Had some issues here & there, but not bad at all.
Especially the flaming Gnome at the end credits! XD

I installed Witcher on a new computer and I can't get this adventure to download! Any mirror sties have this? Would really appreciate it.

PurpleHaze1161 said:
I installed Witcher on a new computer and I can't get this adventure to download! Any mirror sties have this? Would really appreciate it.
If you update to the 1.5 patch it should be included in it

I've just finished this adventure and I must say it's an excellent piece of work!!
Completely bugless, the fun and nicely edited cutscenes gives you more immersion.
Awesome story and interesting characters! If you want a real adventure try this one, and not that buggy Deceits crap

Ysmirson said:
I've just finished this adventure and I must say it's an excellent piece of work!! />
Completely bugless, the fun and nicely edited cutscenes gives you more immersion.
Awesome story and interesting characters! If you want a real adventure try this one, and not that buggy Deceits crap />

I agree although I don't think Deceits was bad, I enjoyed this one more. Although there are like 8 adventures that use this same village map, Wraiths of Quiet Hamlet was really memorable and fun... and with no bugs! Plus, Jason Semple's music was fantastic. Highly recommend this one.

Top Bottom