Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
So usually I'm not the kind of person to write in a forum, but for this occasion I had to create a profile. I'm not sure what it is about Panam that made her how she is. I never thought that a videogame character would make me feel like Panam did. The worst part is that I'm in a happy 5 year relationship and I almost felt like I'm cheating on my girlfriend while playing the Quests with Panam.

You know that feeling of emptiness you sometimes get when finishing a good book or a good series? I've been feeling this since the end of Queen of the Highway, especially since there aren't really any interactions left with her. I'm seriously considering starting a new playthrough just to replay these sidequests and I'm not even done with the main story on my first playthrough.

I hope this thread and the others like this one get more attention so that the devs see it and hopefully make a Panam DLC. Please devs, give us more Panam! And thank you for the amazing work you did with this game, it's honnestly in my top 3 games of all time (Panam might even put it on the first place tbh)

So usually I'm not the kind of person to write in a forum, but for this occasion I had to create a profile. I'm not sure what it is about Panam that made her how she is. I never thought that a videogame character would make me feel like Panam did. The worst part is that I'm in a happy 5 year relationship and I almost felt like I'm cheating on my girlfriend while playing the Quests with Panam.

You know that feeling of emptiness you sometimes get when finishing a good book or a good series? I've been feeling this since the end of Queen of the Highway, especially since there aren't really any interactions left with her. I'm seriously considering starting a new playthrough just to replay these sidequests and I'm not even done with the main story on my first playthrough.

I hope this thread and the others like this one get more attention so that the devs see it and hopefully make a Panam DLC. Please devs, give us more Panam! And thank you for the amazing work you did with this game, it's honnestly in my top 3 games of all time (Panam might even put it on the first place tbh)
Most of us have similar experience)
This thread should intelligibly explain devs why nomad ending should be completed and why Panam and Judy are key parts of new story as well as V, Mr Blue Eyes and others.

My story ends with panam because it seems the entire community is obsessed with her I thought it would be Judy actually

It's probably cause they made Judy to be only female V romance option. Still even after that she is almost as popular character as Panam. Pretty shame that they didn't make all romance options available for everyone so we all could experience them no matter who we play as. I played both Judy and Panam romances and they are top tier for me in games, so I'm really curious of how Kerrys and Rivers romances look like. CDPR seemed to put big effort in building up romances, too bad there is completely no content after the relationship starts.

Assuming they're reading feedback and haven't deactivated social media from the hate storm :p

Oh you bet, they do 😊
Half of reddit cyberpunk and lowsodiumcyberpunk is judy/panam appreciation posts.

Reddit lowsodiumcyberpunk sent a mail to cdpr about the community (123k), which is mostly positive feedback.
They got a "thank you partner" Panam pic in return 😊 :)

And they addressed the 4chan "leaks" yesterday.

She drives to the highway then despawns :giveup::ROFLMAO:
Thats sad :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

It's probably cause they made Judy to be only female V romance option. Still even after that she is almost as popular character as Panam. Pretty shame that they didn't make all romance options available for everyone so we all could experience them no matter who we play as. I played both Judy and Panam romances and they are top tier for me in games, so I'm really curious of how Kerrys and Rivers romances look like. CDPR seemed to put big effort in building up romances, too bad there is completely no content after the relationship starts.
I think that is ok to have differet romances depending on our gender, it makes it more realistic. Judy always had relations with girls, she isnt etero. Why should her start a relation with us? Because we are V? Nah, is cool like this, cant have everything. We can always be her friends, and i really like judy as friend tho.

Anyways before the release of the game, i didnt even know about Panam, i was full focused on Judy like "she will be mine". But then everyone knows what happen. I met Panam and completely fell in love:sad:

Last edited:
My opinion is that they should leave the romances as they are in terms of preferences of the characters. If u really want to romance Judy, just make an female character and play the game. Let the characters have preferences with there life partners is more authentic for each character than the other way round. That makes a playthrough even more special.

Anyways before the release of the game, i didnt even know about Panam, i was full focused on Judy like "she will be mine". But then everyone knows what happen. I met Panam and completely fell in love
Same :love:

Thats sad :giveup:

I think that is ok to have differet romances depending on our gender, it makes it more realistic. Judy always had relations with girls, she isnt etero. Why should her start a relation with us? Because we are V? Nah, is cool like this, cant have everything. We can always be her friends, and i really like judy as friend tho.

Anyways before the release of the game, i didnt even know about Panam, i was full focused on Judy like "she will be mine". But then everyone knows what happen. I met Panam and completely fell in love:sad:
It makes sense since sexuality is obviously big part our personalities

Last edited:
Tbh characters’ sexual orientation is that thing that devs will not change. Today it is very ticklish thing for some kind of people.
As hetero male V I am absolutely satisfied with Panam as romance partner. So I’m not against Judy as female V’s romance partner.

It makes sense since sexuality is obviously big part our personalities, but when we've got so little romance options it wouldn't hurt to make some changes. Basically male V player is forced into Panam since the only other option is Kerry which we dont even have to meet in game. Same goes for female V with Judy and River. If player want to stick to only one gender of V he will basically have just one option which isn't much.
Well, i think, (for me) 2 romance option for each gender are ok (maybe also 3 can make it but nvm), the fact is that they obviously need to add alot of things to romances.
So we can say "we have only 2 romance options but are awsome romances".
But so far these feels so empty, as everyone knows:(

Tbh characters’ sexual orientation is that thing that devs will not change. Today it is very ticklish thing for some kind of people.
As hetero male V I am absolutely satisfied with Panam as romance partner. So I’m not against Judy as female V’s romance partner.
Well, i think, (for me) 2 romance option for each gender are ok (maybe also 3 can make it but nvm), the fact is that they obviously need to add alot of things to romances.
So we can say "we have only 2 romance options but are awsome romances".
But so far these feels so empty, as everyone knows:(
Yeah you are right. The problem is that after you finish questline the game completely forget that you are in relationship, there are no activities to do with your partner, no new dialogues, you can't even acknowledge other romance option (or anyone in this world) that you are in relationship. So it leaves you with feeling of wanting more. My idea of making all romance options available for one character maybe would be some fix to that but it would require to violate characters personality by changing their orientation which would suck. Also it would make your V cheating arsehole so not everybody would go with that. But the only other fix is to add new content to romances which I'm afraid CDPR is too lazy to do.

Oh you bet, they do 😊
Half of reddit cyberpunk and lowsodiumcyberpunk is judy/panam appreciation posts.

Reddit lowsodiumcyberpunk sent a mail to cdpr about the community (123k), which is mostly positive feedback.
They got a "thank you partner" Panam pic in return 😊 :)

And they addressed the 4chan "leaks" yesterday.

Well I hope so.

The developers, writers and actors need to know that they've done an excellent job.

Tomorrow I will wrap up my 2nd and final playthrough (until expansions) of Cyberpunk 2077. Except this time I'm trying that strat of saving Panams questline for last. On her last mission right now.

I want to see if it weaves better into the Nomad ending rather than just zerging her questline and having an empty void between her questline and the final nomad ending. Will post an update lmao

In the meantime, here's a picture I took of the best gang in the game.

20210106200820_1.jpg

Last edited:
We should also remember Mike Pondsmith’s words about CP world: “Cyberpunk is not about savng world but rather saving yourself and people whom you love”.
I think Nomad ending is the brightest confirmation of his words. V realizes that NC is not the city to save or make better. The longer you stay in NC the worse person you become. So meeting with Panam, Judy and Aldecalco shows that V’s friends and lovers are the main part of his live and they are worthy to fight for them.

We should also remember Mike Pondsmith’s words about CP world: “Cyberpunk is not about savng world but rather saving yourself and people whom you love”.
I think Nomad ending is the brightest confirmation of his words. V realizes that NC is not the city to save or make better. The longer you stay in NC the worse person you become. So meeting with Panam, Judy and Aldecalco shows that V’s friends and lovers are the main part of his live and they are worthy to fight for them.
Exact.
Especially when you find the iliad shard in the Panam ending that say "if you stay, you die but find glory. If you leave, death cant reach us"

So actually if we wanna save ourselve, we must leave NC.
And i gladly leave it. I hate NC

So meeting with Panam, Judy and Aldecalco shows that V’s friends and lovers are the main part of his live and they are worthy to fight for them.
What lovers? My romance dump me in that ending, so I don't think that happy for me.

Romance with Kerry and River are so bad compared to romance with Judy and Panam. If you don't want romance Panam you have to decline her advances like 4 times, but with Kerry there isn't any flirt lines at all. And all this cries for nomad DLC makes me sad, cause in that ending Kerry will dump you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom