River

+
The order they paid attention to:

Panam>Judy>River>Kerry

Like why though? It's like they purposely thought straight men, straight men/lesbians, straight women, then gay men last... It totally show's in the quest structure as well as the amount of time they were in the game.
So true. 100% what I thought too.
Anyways I guess being rejected by River is the only way to go for my V then:/

Last edited:
So true. 100% what I thought too.
Anyways I guess being rejected by River is the only way to go for my V then:/

Kerry is a terrible love interest. I mean, he's a great character but between "old people any V would want to sleep with" I suspect most would be Rogue.

I do hope they add a pair of bisexual LIs to pad things out a bit.

Claire, maybe? Someone similar to Evelyn? Maiko? (God, I hope not)
Post automatically merged:

Wait, people actual want to romance river?

Yuck.

I cringed his entire questline

I loved River.

It's like, "I'm suddenly in a Vin Diesal cop movie."

Kerry is a terrible love interest. I mean, he's a great character but between "old people any V would want to sleep with" I suspect most would be Rogue.

Post automatically merged:

I loved River.

It's like, "I'm suddenly in a Vin Diesal cop movie."
That's disrespectful to Vin Diesel.
I couldn't even get past his terribly animated walk

maybe the reception girl at the clouds, can't believe I found her pretty attractive...

maybe the reception girl at the clouds, can't believe I found her pretty attractive...

She's a very well designed collection of pixels.

Mind you, I was a bit embarrassed by being thunderstruck by the Soviet Ripper Doc and then finding out, "Oh, she's a real person."

She's a very well designed collection of pixels.

Mind you, I was a bit embarrassed by being thunderstruck by the Soviet Ripper Doc and then finding out, "Oh, she's a real person."
looks like someone has a soft spot for blue haired girls, like evelyn or nina or maybe this pixels girl:whistle:

Last edited:
The order they paid attention to:

Panam>Judy>River>Kerry

Like why though? It's like they purposely thought straight men, straight men/lesbians, straight women, then gay men last... It totally show's in the quest structure as well as the amount of time they were in the game.
I wouldn't say that completely. Because a lot of things indicate that anything that was made towards the end of the game got sidelined, or little work done. Like you where writing a report for school. You're intro and middle are great. But than, I got 2 days left. So they crapped out whatever for a deadline. Kerry and River are apart of the side missions. Which would have been done after main story design. I admittedly do this in writing all the time.

I wouldn't say that completely. Because a lot of things indicate that anything that was made towards the end of the game got sidelined, or little work done. Like you where writing a report for school. You're intro and middle are great. But than, I got 2 days left. So they crapped out whatever for a deadline. Kerry and River are apart of the side missions. Which would have been done after main story design. I admittedly do this in writing all the time.
I'm not sure I understand your reasoning. What exactly makes it ok to sideline two romance characters by not having them properly integrated with the main story?

I'd say it:
1) Panam/Judy (both their quests look equally solid, they both are involved in main quest)
2) Kerry (his quest is shorter and he isn't not involved in the main story, but in Johnny's quest)
3) River. Not involved in main story, neither in Johnny's quest. His story is probably the shortest. You cant give him any sympathy signes before 10 sec bang scene at the end. You can't even tell him about Johnny. Imho River romance and quest in general are worst.

No, you can tell River about Johnny, however it's through a certain line of dialogue *after* the sex scene, and is through a line that sounds like you're going to turn down a relationship with him (which seems to be why people assume you can't tell River about Johnny boy). I only found it by watching a video that had every single dialogue choice for River, it happens at like 34 minutes in. I was bored.

River: Last night, you an' me, is this goin anywhere, you know, longer term?
Select "River, I... can't make plans, look to the future." V will say about how there's something she can't tell him, River says he knows, call it veteran cop intuition, and that's why he told V about his parents. Then you can select from either "Now it's my turn, is that it?" or "River, I'm dying. Wanna keep haggling?". The latter will tell River about the biochip and then about Johnny.

However if you miss that opportunity to tell River about Johnny you never get the chance again.

Sorry River, but I want Takemura!! I was very disappointed to see, that I can only romance River as a straight female. I still hope Takemura will be an option in a DLC. I played the Arasaka ending, and he was very nice to my V. But he has to go back to Japan. I hope this isn't all we will get from him.

His romance and his questline as well are pretty short, that's true. He's a nice guy but, in my opinion, he's boring as hell. I romanced him out of curiosity and then reloaded the save. I prefer Judy, to be honest; she's much sassier. And, in all truth, she doesn't get a much longer romance, just a longer questline. After that, it's just a conversation in her apartment and a few messages. At least there's an ending with her, I guess :shrug:

Her and the room she's in makes for some really good photos. Spent a weird amount of time trying to find the right angles for lighting.

So disappointed in the romance with River. I really hope there is more coming because this is just laughable. 3 quests and a sex scene and that's it. I cannot even interact with the family, meet Randy, hang out with the kids or help Joss, even though she texts me like crazy.

I would love more interactions with the side characters. Why can't I help Jackie's mom after his death? After the funeral she's just done, the same endless conversations I can have with her just like I can have with River about useless topics for all eternity.

I would love to have sex with River again just to hear Johnny complain about having to fuck a cop again - annoying him is so worth it already!

I'm not sure I understand your reasoning. What exactly makes it ok to sideline two romance characters by not having them properly integrated with the main story?

The fact they seem to have barely finished the game as is period.

Edit:

BTW, what is with River becoming an arms dealer?

Top Bottom