upcoming in the future next gen "Cyberpunk 2077"

+
Do you guys think once next gen Cyberpunk 2077 is out in the future it will have attention to details like the video below? or is that something CDPR would never add or think about?
What do you think next gen version of Cyberpunk 2077 should include/add/upgrade? next gen is not just graphics. Just too confirm this Cyberpunk 2077 we now is not a next gen game its made for base consoles pc just has "enhanced graphics" as CDPR said themselves next gen would come a year later and that might be delayed now who knows.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kp78w3

Kind regards
VK

I wish, but how would the NPC be able to sit there for an indefinite period of time if he no longer has food to eat?

dude.. this idea of "next gen" you have in your head.. it's silly.

the PC version is the highest end version of the game and they are not developing additional features outside of that for consoles. when the updated console version comes out, it's just going to have higher graphics settings. and even if it's overall the best looking game we've ever seen, the food textures came from 2005 and the character animations are not the games winning feature.

but it did look pretty next gen the way Jackie consumes food in the beginning of the game.

I think you shouldn't compare Cyberpunk with a Rockstar game. They're just two very different things.
What is done is done. What can be fixed will be (hopefully) fixed. The high detailed animations of the NPCs probably won't be implemented, because the game doesn't allow you to deeply interact with the people around you, so the animations you seek weren't their main target from the beginning.

What I do hope for the future is the implementation of some mechanics to interact with the city itself, more than the people.
You can find some really little details in the city streets, it's just hard to get hooked by them. I mean, you can't even sit on a bench!
The city is the most beautiful and detailed postcard I've ever seen in a game (and in my life, lol), but that's it. It's just a postcard.

dude.. this idea of "next gen" you have in your head.. it's silly.

the PC version is the highest end version of the game and they are not developing additional features outside of that for consoles. when the updated console version comes out, it's just going to have higher graphics settings. and even if it's overall the best looking game we've ever seen, the food textures came from 2005 and the character animations are not the games winning feature.

but it did look pretty next gen the way Jackie consumes food in the beginning of the game.

I am pretty sure the the pc version is not next gen its just a typical pc game comparing too base consoles pc has enhanced resolution textures & more fps the usual stuff... i mean there is nothing next gen about it. jackie scene is pre-scripted but still the food does not get less its just some chunk etc. . can only say the raytracing but that's property of nvidia that just been implemented into the game.. and CDPR devs said a year later nex gen version will come for ; PS5 & xbox series x & PC.. so? seems you're forgetting everything about Cyberpunk 2077 slowly ^^ or you just gave up the hope?
Post automatically merged:

I think you shouldn't compare Cyberpunk with a Rockstar game. They're just two very different things.
What is done is done. What can be fixed will be (hopefully) fixed. The high detailed animations of the NPCs probably won't be implemented, because the game doesn't allow you to deeply interact with the people around you, so the animations you seek weren't their main target from the beginning.

What I do hope for the future is the implementation of some mechanics to interact with the city itself, more than the people.
You can find some really little details in the city streets, it's just hard to get hooked by them. I mean, you can't even sit on a bench!
The city is the most beautiful and detailed postcard I've ever seen in a game (and in my life, lol), but that's it. It's just a postcard.

Ok here we go again with "don't compare CDPR games with Rockstar games".. and why not? its like you're trying too say CDPR developers are inferior too Rockstar developers which is not true.. the only weakpoint in CDPR is the management board that's where rockstar has it better. But other then that CDPR have the talent enough too create Rockstar quality games or better & management of it always is a huge part of it and but they failed CDPR dev huge time here.. you don't need deeply interactions its about the immersive alive world that you can explore.. the more attention to details, interactions are important but that can always but implemented with just npc.. like in RDR2 you can have good / bad mood with any npc and have a small immersive dialogue between them its all possible.. the meaning of next gen should not be underestimated at all.. creating next gen games increases the possibilities in games by allot then past gens "obviously" & that's how gaming evolves.
Post automatically merged:

I wish, but how would the NPC be able to sit there for an indefinite period of time if he no longer has food to eat?

RDR2 every npc has day & night cyle even animals & birds so in RDR2 those npc get up and move on to go on their daily stuff... something CDPR claimed in their gameplay footages in 2018. they also claimed the title of " the most immersive open world game to date". of course the one sitting on that throne with that title is RDR2.. its wild west genre but still deservingly ^^

Last edited:
Ok here we go again with "don't compare CDPR games with Rockstar games".. and why not? its like you're trying too say CDPR developers are inferior too Rockstar developers which is not true..
Chill, man.

I'm just saying that you shouldn't ask for a "RDR2 version" of every new AAA Open World RPG that will be released from now on. Since Cyberpunk was officially released a month ago, asking for "completely new animations" is like asking for a completely new game.
In my humble opinion it's realistic to hope for some massive bug fixing and some new mechanics and cool quests with the upcoming expansions. I don't think Cyberpunk will have a No Man's Sky comeback.
It would be really cool, but for now I suggest you to enjoy the game as it is and move on.

Chill, man.

I'm just saying that you shouldn't ask for a "RDR2 version" of every new AAA Open World RPG that will be released from now on. Since Cyberpunk was officially released a month ago, asking for "completely new animations" is like asking for a completely new game.
In my humble opinion it's realistic to hope for some massive bug fixing and some new mechanics and cool quests with the upcoming expansions. I don't think Cyberpunk will have a No Man's Sky comeback.
It would be really cool, but for now I suggest you to enjoy the game as it is and move on.

I am chilled i just stated i hear it allot abbout not comparing cyberpunk with other games and gave replied too that in a normal way ^^... my english is basic i write stuff that can look shaky or pushy but not meant that way. i just write the best way i can.. " I don't think Cyberpunk will have a No Man's Sky comeback. " hmm very odd no man sky was a indie developer with about 100 devs and they still managed too pull it off i mean no mans sky 2016 comparing too 2020 is just insane different a whole new game again keep in mind hello games studio 100 developers . in where CDPR has 1000 developers working on CDPR with past experience & well amazing talent. 👍 they can do diz easy.. UNLESS CDPR management board will ruin it again D:

If they do anything at all, they should get the Vehicle steering on the mouse and NOT WASD. That is BS. It worked fine in TW3 on Roach. The game isn't all that user friendly anyway, for us older players. Because of a little quirk, very early in the game, I have lost all interest. That happens when you can't progress and end up doing the same thing over and over.

If they do anything at all, they should get the Vehicle steering on the mouse and NOT WASD. That is BS. It worked fine in TW3 on Roach. The game isn't all that user friendly anyway, for us older players. Because of a little quirk, very early in the game, I have lost all interest. That happens when you can't progress and end up doing the same thing over and over.

This month we will see what will be inside the "large patch" pretty sure it will be between 28-31th of January that the patch will release. it will be a good way too see how CDPR is gonna approach the game. it will be console focused still pc will have "some" improvements in it as well.

Top Bottom