Judy's Gift????

+
During the romance of Judy, there is a text message she sends you and states that she has sent a gift to your apartment.

Does anyone know for SURE what this gift is?

The only clues I have found is the abstract painting, and the box with the wetsuit in it (which you can't put on, it just takes up space on your floor).

But the painting seems linked to a side gig, NOT Judy.

Similar to Judy being bugged to where she says she's on the road when she's not, and how she NEVER leaves her window, this appears to me at least, to be another tidbit of missing content.

During the romance of Judy, there is a text message she sends you and states that she has sent a gift to your apartment.

The only clues I have found is the abstract painting, and the box with the wetsuit in it (which you can't put on, it just takes up space on your floor).

Similar to Judy being bugged to where she says she's on the road when she's not, and how she NEVER leaves her window, this appears to me at least, to be another tidbit of missing content.
It's an iconic shotgun called Mox you can find on the table in HER apartment (not yours). If it's not there, then you have found the umpteenth bug from CDPR, congrats. :ok:

Tbh the more i delve into her story the more i just dont like it, either through bugs like you said standing next to her and shes telling you shes driving in oregon, to V basically having to apologise for every action they take or just argue with her until a phone call later once again she realises yip shes wrong, yeah fast becoming annoying.

Anyhow as stated the "presents" the shotgun on her kitchen counter, what happens to the picture she says she'll send is anyones guess

Well
1. wetsuit
2. If u romanced her she will send u a message with a photo of the church u see in her last mission(the underwater one) and ask if u want one for yourself. If u are willing to get one she will tell u that it will be sent to your apartment but i think it never reaches it xd i tried to find that photo but it's not in V's apartment. Judy also mentions that she will print one for herself too and guess what? i can't find that photo nowhere in here apartment too- maybe it will be fixed OR u will be able to put it on a wall in your new apartment if we get mechanic like that into the game. One of witcher's 3 expansions had a winery that u could customize by Putting paintings on the walls and more. Maybe we will see this in one of CP expansions? i dunno
3. shotgun on table in her apartment- you get it in the last message from her.

It's an iconic shotgun called Mox you can find on the table in HER apartment (not yours). If it's not there, then you have found the umpteenth bug from CDPR, congrats. :ok:

I got the Legendary MOX pistol from the Mox club. It's way down deep in some obscure corner. Scanning will not show it. You walk pretty much up on it.

She talks about a picture she gets framed but never delivers it - but there is another painting hanging on the wall near the door (same wall as the cloths closet). Some abstract painting I don't remember being there earlier in the game but appeared after Judys call. I could be mistaken though. (not the two posters also in that same location that can appear)

"Lizzy" is the Pistol, "Mox" is the Shotgun in Judy's apartment. I was playing around with Mox and wow.. lol too much fun.

She tells you to visit her to pick up the Mox. BEFORE that, she says she sent you a package that is at your apartment waiting for you
Post automatically merged:

After doing more research, I can only assume it's the abstract painting.

Sequence of in-game conversations after you romance are as follows:

1- She sends you a text saying that she sent a package to your apartment. The SCUBA gear is already there after you two fall in love.

2- Several days later, she asks you to come over to her place and she has some food and a present for you. This is when you get the Mox Shotgun.

So her "gift" is most likely the abstract painting, but there is nothing to tell you that directly

The abstract painting on V's wall next to closet was there before judy sends any text.

The scuba gear was also there before i went diving, next to, i think, a surfboard

I think its messed up tbh

Tbh the more i delve into her story the more i just dont like it, either through bugs like you said standing next to her and shes telling you shes driving in oregon, to V basically having to apologise for every action they take or just argue with her until a phone call later once again she realises yip shes wrong, yeah fast becoming annoying.

Anyhow as stated the "presents" the shotgun on her kitchen counter, what happens to the picture she says she'll send is anyones guess

Judy's story is about multiple things and depends heavily on how you handle things.

I was a Male V who sided with Maiko but turned down her eddies.

She actually apologized to me and I thought that was a neat twist.

Then she said, "I hate this city and need to get away from it." And honestly given what happened to Evelyn, I entirely understand.

Its just her quest was bugged and she was in her apartment when talking about going to Oregon.

Me: Judy, I'm right here.

Judy: Can't hear you! Travelling down the road.

Me: Uh huh. Did you find a girlfriend in Canada too?

Ashii

Forum veteran
I found it in another thread, but can't remember which one. Anyway, complete list of all gifts from npcs.

So a gift from Judy is a box with diving gear.

ap.jpg

The gift is the box. Thats it. You can also go to her apartment to collect The Mox an iconic shotgun to go in your wall collection.
Post automatically merged:

I found it in another thread, but can't remember which one. Anyway, complete list of all gifts from npcs.

So a gift from Judy is a box with diving gear.

View attachment 11132942
I have never ever seen the car model, clock, diorama, pin ip, game box, record player, kerry poster, monk alter, or jacket.

mbrto

Forum regular
are you sure legendary weapons are displayed on the wall?
not iconic ones?

Ashii

Forum veteran
I have never ever seen the car model, clock, diorama, pin ip, game box, record player, kerry poster, monk alter, or jacket.
I've seen game box, but the rest you've mentioned were absent in my game as well, even though I completed every quest. So my guess - bugged.

I've seen game box, but the rest you've mentioned were absent in my game as well, even though I completed every quest. So my guess - bugged.

Na some things are harder to spot than others.
The pin ups, as far as i can tell are e.g. on the inside of V's desk next to her terminal.
The Monk Altar is on the wall of feet end of her bed (the actual one, not how she uses it).
Lizzy Wizzy and Peralez Poster are on the left wall next to the entrance door.
Augmented reality Set - on the the long tabel dividing the couch from the rest.
Diving Suit - box on floor left to the entrance door.
Scorpion figure - needs to be placed by the player (if i remember correctly) on the low table in front of the window.

Don't know about the rest though.

Ashii

Forum veteran
Na some things are harder to spot than others.
The pin ups, as far as i can tell are e.g. on the inside of V's desk next to her terminal.
The Monk Altar is on the wall of feet end of her bed (the actual one, not how she uses it).
Lizzy Wizzy and Peralez Poster are on the left wall next to the entrance door.
Augmented reality Set - on the the long tabel dividing the couch from the rest.
Diving Suit - box on floor left to the entrance door.
Scorpion figure - needs to be placed by the player (if i remember correctly) on the low table in front of the window.

Don't know about the rest though.

Yep, and everything you mentioned here I found, the rest is somehow missing. Maybe we're blind or maybe they're really bugged.

are you sure legendary weapons are displayed on the wall?
not iconic ones?
Only specifc iconic weapons get displayed. And yes, you can upgrade them into their legendary status and they will still be displayed.

For the love of anything that is good and holy... where IS the wetsuit? I wore it during the Pyramid Song mission of course, but afterwards it was never to be found -- and everywhere I searched on the web it says that you "acquire" it as a reward for the mission. I can see a box in (my male) V's apartment with the wetsuit in it, but it's just decorative, since you cannot interact with it. I even redid the mission to see if I missed something, but no dice: the mission ends and I have no wetsuit anywhere in my inventory, nor in my stash.

Top Bottom