Just finished the game and... [Spoilers]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really loved it, but i have one issue, roleplay...

I played as male V. Because i can't roleplay with woman sounds, not because i am sexist, just can't feel like ''i am chosing this way or option''.

Thanks for people, i got Judy romance with one code. Everything works fine btw if u want too, but still can't understand why they are didn't make all characters bisex. I must say, i am really not simp... but on rpg games, i really like romance options too, i creating my own world on my brain, not only with game, and with all the other things, romance options helps me lot on my own world. Game really have issue with roleplay , i can complete with my brain mostly, but if people didn't find a solution for romance options, i can't do when game says like ''You can't do that mate you only have Panam take or leave''.

Like i said, i fixed (thanks to people) it and i got my best ending for me, ''Judy romance, panam as friend, and we are leaving nc with aldecaldos''.

But on next dlcs, what will happen with romance options if panam or judy is there... I hope we can find solution like this again, because i think cdpr have sjw issues and don't want to fix that..

One last thing, don't say ''In real world, you can't get whoever you want mate'', in real world we have million options, not one... and it's rpg videogame, terrible things to forced one romance option.

Thanks CDPR for this great storyline, i loved it, and sorry for my typo, my english is not very well...

AND GUYS PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME. I RESPECT ALL IDEAS. JUST WANTED WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

Last edited:

Ashii

Forum veteran
And here we go again... SIGH.

ugh.png

Nvm don't want talk about that, all i saying, its rpg videogame and we have just one option, not a million like real world. But you are right too anyway np

Ashii

Forum veteran
But you have an option to romance Kerry as a male V, so what's the issue? You forced Judy to like men, force yourself to like them, too. What, you're too good for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom