Game is literally unplayable! Freezes consistently!

+
80 Hours of no crashes or freezes until now. I have restarted 7 times already because it keeps freezing at this one part in the map i have shown in this picture:
20210108225703_1.jpg

This the gig from Ibarra where you go into the Funeral home to retrieve a shard. Down in the basement is fine but once i get to a certain point past it on the street or next to it. I freeze up everytime, I only crashed once, all the other times were complete locked up freezes of the game. The Audio still plays in the background while its frozen, but i cant switch apps with alt tab. The only thing i can do is sign out of windows to close everything. Task manager opens but i cant see it. Getting super frustrated at this. Anyone else have the same issue?
PC Specs: i5 7400, 1070 Ti, 8GB RAM, Game is installed on SSD.

It's a really demanding game honestly your specs are just pretty low. I would try verifying your game files again and lowering your settings you might just be overloading in that area. I havnt had any issues on a 3080 and 3900xt it's pumping out consistent 60fps at 2K with everything on ultra, no crashes

It's a really demanding game honestly your specs are just pretty low. I would try verifying your game files again and lowering your settings you might just be overloading in that area. I havnt had any issues on a 3080 and 3900xt it's pumping out consistent 60fps at 2K with everything on ultra, no crashes

Just verified my game files and now it froze before i could even load in the game. I dont think its a PC specs issue when i had 80 solid hours of no crashes or freezes and now all of a sudden im getting a ton of them. I guess ill try a reinstall of the game.
Post automatically merged:

Just did a reinstall, still freezes😡 :mad: I'm also now using Nvidia's optimized settings which look horrible but make the game run much better. its also happening in different places in the city consistently every time. Its literally unplayable. I don't know what to do at this point. 80 Hours of no freezes and now I have so many I cant even play, WTF 😡:mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom