[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

+
170+ Hrs

-Character Art is awesome, very nice looking characters, animations and voices.

-Cool Story lines, but I don't really care much for failing missions I have no control over, such as the cop mission near the Tower 10 Apartment, and "The Devil" Trophy missions, I've played through three times and still have no in game leads that indicate how to avenge the death of Saburo. Things like that.

- End Game- After you've done everything, there's nothing left to do. I'd like more to do. It looks like there's lots more coming, I hope.

- Photo Mode is cool, I use it quite a bit. Don't know what to do with the photos though. No contests, etc.

- Albums- Would like to play the vinyl albums music somehow

- Would Love to play it on PS VR

- Would love to clean up the map and make it more habitable. Clean up the water to go fishing and use clean water for growing real food, replanting forests and breeding animals etc. Eventually they are going to run out of oil, and that means they are going to run out of plastic. Maybe add some way to progress in the future with bioplastics by utilizing shrimp, and plants.

- Map Editor- Maybe?

- Online Multiplayer- goes without saying

Pretty cool game overall. I need more-- please

well, for me after 130 hours or so it's along the lines of... "ok, there's no more quest markers other then the point of no return stuff, what do i do now?" that's about it.

A bit off topic here because I played only 15 hours but I'd like to say that once I get used to some standard in games (physics, interactivity, AI), it is hard for me to play any longer even if other aspects of the game aren't that bad.

done everything in game. Biggest disappointment for me since me:andromeda. CP2077 have a lot in common with me:andromeda, which is great example what happens if you dont know where you want to be and try to jump way over you head.

was pissed, frustraited, liked a bit, more hated tho, finished it, uninstalled. Doubt will install again even if dlc will be good.

The 2nd 100 hours are better than the first 100.

I thought it was solid and good for the first 100. By the time I'd done my second playthrough I started to think it was great.

Into my third and I freaking love it.

There is so much going on, there are subtle changes throughout that vary based on your playstyle and choices, and I'm going through making drastic choices now to see what else changes. There are so many secrets, so much lore, so many characters you can miss, and so many hidden objectives and goals that don't show up on the Mission or (Optional) branches.

I love it more now, a month later, than I did when I first started.

well, i've been waiting for this game for nearly a decade, been hoping for even longer that someone would take a stab at making a game like this. just wish it turned out to be a better game. so, i'm gonna wait a bit longer and give the devs some time, i've waited this long anyway.

---edit) that came off sounding like i liked it less than i actually did, i'm just disappointed that it's an ok or even good game when it should/could have been epic

158+ h played.

● After prelogue when i go out of my home building, there was a combat going on between police and gangs near my stairs. As a good citizen of the Night City, i draw my gun and try to help police. My bullets chose to hit policeman and i become criminal. Then i had to defend myself against police. I thought i can put down one officer and run away :shrug: I couldn't be more wrong. Police ended up being aliens from outer space who can teleport at my blind spots and i was already killed my only allies Gang members. As i keep killing teleporting aliens they sended me 3 elite alien officers with phasing abilities. They can dodge my bullets and rush into my face just to fire their sniper rifles. I couldn't see their weapon tho i ended up dead.

● 3 people were talking to each other at stairs, i slowly go near to them and tried to talk. I know i am an outsider but talking was never an option or there was no option to talk to them.

● Played as Nomad, farmed alot of credits and paid my debts before meeting de shawn, bought relic from maelstorm with my own credits and ended up getting at combat as shown in trailers and from that point i understand that my choices doesn`t realy matter.

》》》 after 5 hours and i know my actions ingame doesn't matter. There were no talkative NPCs, no arrows to the knees or no " You are under arrest by law of Night City" . "Ok, this is not an open world game" i said and continued to play.

● All i have in my hand was Gigs and NCPD events. I enjoyed them a lot. I complete every single one of them and then i saw the horrible flaw ingame. They were limited, not random and they wont respawn :cry: I didn't expect to do same gigs but blue markers... I was really sad. I couldn't believe it and i said " After i progress in main story new gigs and blue markers will spawn " to myself. And they do spawn after i do some main quests. I was at the "Night City lockdown" point before that :facepalm: New markers showed up at map but now i keep tracking them after completing. They didn't respawn sadly. All i have in my hands are bunch of gang members which respawn as soon as i turn my back on them, go away 50 meters and come back to them just to snipe them from 300 meters, go to loot them, steal their car to go 30m shop point and sell their collected soul to a mailbox. And yes cars and mailboxes refresh too. 50m is the key or maybe it changes with video options i dont know. I ended up buying everything in game.

● At some point of the game i had to smash a fighter for 20 minutes nonstop to get his car's keys. I didn't wanted to cut my fully working organic hands for mantis blades or gorilla hands. I could use iron hand gloves or some attachments which are removable. If i am going to cut my hands for an tech equipment it won't be for a thiny blade, i want a gathling canon or place a bazooka in my arms ( I was playing on veryhard and if you spam heavy attack with 1 sec delay you can perma stun enemies but you have to do that for 15 min at least) .

● I accepted everything ingame but perks and talents. Level 30 perks were so bad i thought they made them this way so people can mix 4 - 5 talent trees and achieve combos. I was wrong. You can just get "your bombs doesn't damage you" perk with little crafting and go suicide yourself with 500 bombs into the enemy and Gig master will call you 'n say " I heard you did a great job there, here is some extra credits" Dude i blow the place up, i was walking in jhonny's shoes already even before relic. The more i look at perk/talent system the worse it gets. Body had 3 different tree under itself which means you will get more perks if you max them. Same with reflex. As a smart player - i think of myself - i maxed them only to find out you need to jump for 1000 hours to max athletics:smart: Of course you can minimize this time while under stairs, running or dodging to wall while spamming jump if you take max stamina pills and didn't take running perk ( endless run perk doesn't increase your athletics since it doesn't consume your stamina) Lets call it 700 hours since your stamina regen doesn't change even if you instant spend them. There are alot of critical hit perks in handguns while best hand guns have %100 crtc chance base.
I thought level 30 perks gets +1 perk point for each perks spended at that tree. It would make alot of sense if level 30 talent was strong you simply put your perk points in some good talents, some minor usefull talents and maybe some useless talents ... Nah i just crafted 2000 sniper rifles, reseted perk points and put 90+ in Einstein and sell them for double price. Jumping for hours or selling 3 sniper run 50m sell again was not fun.

》》》 I can ignore every bug, every glich or stupid ai and still enjoy the game. The most things i enjoy ingames are talents, min-max and play style. At this point i have an urge to end game and start newgame+ ( It was a sad story too) .

● I bought all cars and the i love most was the best - coyote - so when i was riding for a gig with full sound i just keep driving till the song ends if the next song was good as well i probably end up at wastelands :shrug:. WHOSE idea not to put some car race, check point race or whatever someone to drive with ingame. I demand finding people who are responsible for it and give them some time to work while waiting above their heads to be sure they add car races in game! PLEASE :giveup: I drifted alot at big square with awesome musics ingame. High speed 90+ with a slip of handbreak can do alot of joyfull memories ( coyote still best )

● I played Main story after 150+ hours from takemura quest till end. It was like a movie and i enjoy it so much it felt too short. I was thinking game was 8.5/10 before main story and i was like 10/10 after i saw credits. It was awesome and after this point i was free and i could go to watch some videos or read forums. Ignorance is a bless. The game is still 10/10 for me but the videos i watch and the game i played was different. I didnt expect a masterpiece , i know so little about game, i watched 48min video only 2 times and so much before game release, with release date delay game come out within my 14 days hollidays plus everything ingame from start to finish was best for me. It worked out prety nice for me and i am just waiting for more patches, dlc and i can preorder again with all my hearth again even with dlc or expansion. Gameplay experience for me was so awesome i remember only good things happened ingame but now i expect a lot from multiplayer version :sad:

● From 1st hour to 160+ hours my gameplay experience i shared with you.

"Ok, this is not an open world game" i said and continued to play.

Agreed.

It's my biggest gripe with the game because it didn't have to be this way. A few simple main quest flags could have opened up the entire game world to the player right from the start. You could do your life path stuff, and then start the MQ whenever you wanted. See the world. Shop for clothes. Buy another vehicle. Do some side quests or gigs unrelated to the MQ.

But alas..... just another lie.

189h+

intense story
good sidequests
better then Assassins Creed Valhalla
fast good gameplay or roguelike ghost gameplay

Game of the year 2020 and possible 2021 for me... maybe Baldursgate 3 or Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous will top it
but i doubt Baldursgate story will be better, and iam a D&D Fanboy since Eye of the Beholder and AD&D 2nd

An entertaining experience that falls short on gameplay mechanics and story...one of those games that one year from now i would probably play again...

After 250+ hours,

I would say this game is a masterpiece.
It breaks all rules, bring immersion to a next level, and bring a philosophical and politcal engagement never seen in any other video game. Artistically, the universe is amazing, i love it. The lore is huge. And actor's performance is delightfull. I really love the story and how it grows to the end, despite i never liked this dialogue system, and was hoping to see more decisive choices offered to player.

However, i also think that the game suffer from the lack of ambition of the team in terms of gameplay. There is a good part of this gameplay that feel terrible probably because of the youth of the game (like motorcycle that don't lean and can't brake, or the monowire that do not strangle, super random loot system, etc...), but there is also an other part like this hacking minigame (wich is decent but is sadly the only netrunning specific gameplay part, until you end up hating it), the crafting systems (also feels super rough and cheap), or the character animation system, that all looks to be unhappy development choices.

I must also say that i dislike arcade FPS gameplay, with basic health system, with nearly blind and deaf ennemies that requires several headshot to be taken down but can instantly rise the alarm... I guess it's related to RPG heritage, or maybe commercial assume most people like it, but clearly i don't. And i think it ruin combat gameplay in every FPS/RPG i played so far (but EFT).

Nonetheless, i would sincerely recommand this game to any pc gamer with a powerfull rig, because of the universe, the story, and the work of all artists involved in the project.

Like an interesting consensual sexual encounter that however ends with a sudden kick in the groin, bascially making the entire fun experience suddenly something you wanna forget and move on...

I was hoping that after my encounter with Meredith, I could go back and hit it again from time to time :shrug:

Hey, i am seriously intrigued by this comment of yours. Would you like to explain to me, in what way this game brings immersion to the next level?
rofl
thats like asking someone why he likes the color blue

you can read a book and be fully immersed in the story,
immersion dosnt have only to do with what you can change or manipulate everything in the world

and if you dont like the story, its ok.
there are lots of people out there who dont like Bladerunner, or Lord of the Rings,
but there are also people that do

and Cyperpunk dose have one of the best storys in my opinion that we could play in last years
dont tell me AC Valhalla or even GTA V had better storys

the city and its surrounding areas look belivable, they have a good artstyle, NPC look very good and have a good animation (take a look at guitarplays=motioncapture)
there are some shortcomings..
vehicles, and npc popups (the experience changes from power of the rig you use)
and some design decisions which some people dont like, but others do
i love that its a 1st person game

Last edited:
Top Bottom