Gamebreaking Bug - Not Able to Start Final Mission

+
Anyone else here experiencing this? I have done all main missions up to the point where the main missions category is completely empty. Never got Nocturne. I think it has something to do with tapeworm bugging out on some people previously. I read somewhere that I had to go to megabuilding h8 after patch 1.04 in order to get a cut scene with Johnny to progress tapeworm. I did just that, but now tapeworm just disappeared and I have no more missions left. I'm max street cred, max lvl, and have done most side missions and all main missions up until Nocturne. I have tried going to all the spots where Johnny is supposed to speak with V in the main missions but to no avail. Still not fixed as of 1.05.

Same situation here. I am not able to finish the game either on my ps4. Hope they fix it soon. I don't want to start this game from scratch.

Anyone else here experiencing this? I have done all main missions up to the point where the main missions category is completely empty. Never got Nocturne. I think it has something to do with tapeworm bugging out on some people previously. I read somewhere that I had to go to megabuilding h8 after patch 1.04 in order to get a cut scene with Johnny to progress tapeworm. I did just that, but now tapeworm just disappeared and I have no more missions left. I'm max street cred, max lvl, and have done most side missions and all main missions up until Nocturne. I have tried going to all the spots where Johnny is supposed to speak with V in the main missions but to no avail. Still not fixed as of 1.05.
Same happened to me, I talked to Johnny in the H8 building and after completing Search and Destroy, A Proxy visits and talk about meeting Hanako. Once that's done you get to talk to Johnny about his revenge and that's it. I didn't get a call from Hanako and I can't activate Chippin in side quest either. The game's stuck. It's so annoying and frustrating. No main missions appear in the journal as well.

Same happened to me, I talked to Johnny in the H8 building and after completing Search and Destroy, A Proxy visits and talk about meeting Hanako. Once that's done you get to talk to Johnny about his revenge and that's it. I didn't get a call from Hanako and I can't activate Chippin in side quest either. The game's stuck. It's so annoying and frustrating. No main missions appear in the journal as well.
Did you manage to find a solution?

Top Bottom