UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

+
First patch might not be accurate though, there's only so much they can do in a short time. If they could've fixed this game in a month then they could've just delayed this game by 1 month and avoid all this BS.
thats the point - the investors pushed the release not cdpr itself
making money on christmas sale was more importend than a finished game
just look who is involved - you can see it at the credits

This is no gaming issue.

This is a consumer protection issue. If you pay for something that is not working you got scammed. So this has nothing to do with gaming but the simply "pay for working and advertised product" and if you fail that it does not matter what this product is.

In this case it is a game. But the same rule or law applies to a washing machine.

So this has 100% nothing to do with the gaming industry but one simple product that is not working.

This is no gaming issue.

This is a consumer protection issue. If you pay for something that is not working you got scammed. So this has nothing to do with gaming but the simply "pay for working and advertised product" and if you fail that it does not matter what this product is.

In this case it is a game. But the same rule or law applies to a washing machine.

So this has 100% nothing to do with the gaming industry but one simple product that is not working.

This.

Put the tin foil hats away people :ROFLMAO:

Of course they will fix bugs eventually and probably optimize PS4/ XOne versions.

That is not the point. The core gameplay is bad. Similar fixers grinding "quests". Extremely short linear story. No decent roleplaying. Character's building system is bad, armor system is bad, augmentations are bad and useless. No decent quests, stories, events. Beautiful and dead Night City.
Those are problems, and no patches can fix it, unfortunately.

I am currently replaying Witcher 3 - Cyberpunk's downgrade compared to Witcher is almost unbelievable...

IMO If the game had initially released as PC only Console versions to come as soon as it is working then all this BS would have been avoided It was not handled that way CDPR has apologised asked for another chance we are waiting and will gladly enjoy the game when fixed I have many other games to play as I'm sure most of us do enjoy your lives enjoy still having choices enjoy being ALIVE thank you all

game is unplayable on consoles and lots of visual bugs on PC. nothing about gun colors, mate. Did you even read it?
i did - it was an example ...
how many broken console ports of games did the pc players got trough the years?
its the same thing , and no one had in mind to sue or watch any "promises" on the companys ...
all those is (in my opinion - proof me wrong) about greedy investors , overhyped kiddies and ofc big studios that want
smash one of the last "free" successfull companys

thats just my 2 cents
enough for me - this will go to nowhere

Well, if nothing else, this will insure that if you want to play any future CDPR titles on consoles, you'll need to buy the latest console hardware.

Tbf I care little for 'shareholders'
9 out of 10 times these aren't interestednin the game but just the revenue.
Sharehders (specifically EA club if I recall) were part of the perpetual problem why all this "company diesnt deliver" hassle started.

lol , really?
what kind of stupidity is this?
there is no law in the whole wide world that cover this for the gaming industry
cdpr is not making cars or food
they should maybe read the terms - "content can be changing during development "
this made my day

Well, it is the first time for a gaming company, that's true. But these institutions and the law are defined for all advertised products in most, let us say "civilized" countries.

So, it seems CDPR generated a novum here. I think this is a good thing, and I hope other countries will do the same for their companies. A pity, that the US will most likely be the last on this ship ...

Regards

Oh, shit! Being held accountable...

Let's see how this mess turns out
burn it down.jpg

Well, aren these directed mostly towards management?
True but it also tarnishes the rep of the studio which in turn can and probably will cause a lot of devs to jump ship. I am sure a lot have already left but this will continue. The next announcement at E3 for CDPR will certainly be awkward for them.

Top Bottom