Weapon checking animation

+
i KNEW IT! i just found out there is a special animation to check your weapon and no im not talking when you first get it the first animation im talking before every fight (for immersion of course) being a gun junkie in rl i was hoping for something like that and was frustrated we only get animation when we craft a weapon or first equip it
so (SPOILERS) in the game you play with river and his nephews there is a period that you can shoot and a period you cant during that period i pressed left mouse button and voila V checks her/his weapon i went crazy

anyone know how to trigger this in regular game??? there is nothing in the controls section at the options menu its so satisfying to do this :)
added demonstration a comment from a dev would be nice!

20210108010217_1.jpg

Mods, possibly?

And I don't mean that mods ADD this ability, but rather unlock this via some secret keybind or something...

mbrto

Forum regular
there is an animation when you idle with your gun for a while
not sure if its the same

there is an animation when you idle with your gun for a while
not sure if its the same
nope thats not it its a diffrent animation
Post automatically merged:

Mods, possibly?

And I don't mean that mods ADD this ability, but rather unlock this via some secret keybind or something...
parhaps its possible to do with mods maybe we should post a request for this in nexus... but tbh i would rather have the devs add it than mods cause mods have a bad impact after patches

parhaps its possible to do with mods maybe we should post a request for this in nexus... but tbh i would rather have the devs add it than mods cause mods have a bad impact after patches
Oh sure, I get you. Just saying that if it's possible to trigger, then chances are mods are most likely to get that working quickly...

mbrto

Forum regular
yes, post a request on nexusmods
would be cool to trigger this animation manually :)

Top Bottom