[spoiler] Is there only one 'happy' ending?

+
And you see no difference between qualities of W3 and CP77 plot and endings?

Of course I do. And it's been discussed ad nauseam already. They underdelivered in every possible way, plain and simple. But at least I hope they do a decent DLC to "redeem" themselves and wrap up V's story appropriately.

Of course I do. And it's been discussed ad nauseam already. They underdelivered in every possible way, plain and simple. But at least I hope they do a decent DLC to "redeem" themselves and wrap up V's story appropriately.
If many people buy paid DLC with proper story completion, that will mean EA approach has won, and CDPR is like them.

If many people buy paid DLC with proper story completion, that will mean EA approach has won, and CDPR is like them.

Then it's better that they just leave it like this and that they don't release any DLCs? CDP has screwed up but I don't think a "witch hunt" is necessary. I'm good with them improving the game and the endings and that they've learned from this and don't screw up again :shrug:

Then it's better that they just leave it like this and that they don't release any DLCs? CDP has screwed up but I don't think a "witch hunt" is necessary. I'm good with them improving the game and the endings and that they've learned from this and don't screw up again :shrug:
And i want total remaster of entire game, with cut content restoration and proper endings. I can wait for 5-7 years for that... given CDPR will not bankrupt and die, which is valid possibility.

And i want total remaster of entire game, with cut content restoration and proper endings. I can wait for 5-7 years for that... given CDPR will not bankrupt and die, which is valid possibility.

All in all, it seems like you want them to go bankrupt and die then?:confused:

All in all, it seems like you want them to go bankrupt and die then?:confused:
Well, like Jackie and V, they knew the risks and went all-in anyway. There were so many alternatives, more reliable, cheap and easy. Turn-based team RPG like Shadowrun — close to a PnP source material.
Or Deus Ex:Mankind Divided style.
But no, they wanted all in one game, and failed.

Well, like Jackie and V, they knew the risks and went all-in anyway. There were so many alternatives, more reliable, cheap and easy. Turn-based team RPG like Shadowrun — close to a PnP source material.
Or Deus Ex:Mankind Divided style.
But no, they wanted all in one game, and failed.

Well, they screwed up. Most companies screw up at some point or the other. I just think they don't deserve so much hate. They'll learn from this and won't make any more mistakes like the ones they've made with this game, even if it's only for their own sake. I certainly don't want them to wither and die for one screw-up. They can only do better now.

Top Bottom