"We Want Your Feedback".

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else getting the bug where you can see trees, even through buildings? I'm seeing a ghost image of palm trees EVERYWHERE. It's a bit distracting and makes it difficult to see stuff I need to pick up or people who are firing at me.

Is anyone else getting the bug where you can see trees, even through buildings? I'm seeing a ghost image of palm trees EVERYWHERE. It's a bit distracting and makes it difficult to see stuff I need to pick up or people who are firing at me.
The only thing regarding trees I have that a few might glitch (or whatever its called) and bend over towards the side.
I then think the digital processor of the palmtrees is malfunctioning xD

Every opinion is subjective, of course, but your opinion can be based on and backed by facts.

Presentation also plays a major role in how it's received. This part is what a lot of people struggle with.

Right. And that's where I failed spectacularly :ROFLMAO:

But anyway, my point is that if they're truly looking for suggestions, then lock the sub-forum here to exactly that. Because right now it's little more than a slightly more focused general forum, with a healthy dose of opinionated shitshow sprinkled amply all around.

Suggestions that get significant likes can be pulled out and focused on for a better feel of the overall community sentiment.

But anyway, my point is that if they're truly looking for suggestions, then lock the sub-forum here to exactly that. Because right now it's little more than a slightly more focused general forum, with a healthy dose of opinionated shitshow sprinkled amply all around.

Suggestions that get significant likes can be pulled out and focused on for a better feel of the overall community sentiment.

shit happens, but its always good to see some clearance on the horizon - same for me :)

What more feedback is there to give? More or less game was already analyzed, it has very clear strengths and weakness, unless youre somehow blind to it...

Recognizing that you failed at it, spectacularly or otherwise, is a lot more than can be said of a lot of people here :shrug:

Now that is an idea I can stand behind. I'd still let people discuss these more popular suggestions but under much more strict guidelines. Any deviation being met with severe consequences.

A healthy discussion about valid criticism could go very far.

But that is a lot of work for the moderators.

Some people are, some are not.

Most of them should just use common sense, their brain and maybe take a deep breath.
Sorry, but are you defending the marketing materials with this post by suggesting people shouldn't have expected more?

While I'm sure some overhyped the game to crazy levels, what the pre-release marketing materials suggest just misleading (example of the top of my head: trailer suggests players can choose how they'll spend free time in NC, showing a party scene - gives off the expectation that players can take part in parties at will, but in reality that scene is a scripted main-mission sequence). Sure, "don't trust marketing of any kind" is, in general, a good rule to follow. But in this case people trusted CDPR to be the pro-consumer company they made themselves out to be, and as such took the marketing at face value. The end result is that a lot of people are disappointed.

Guest 4402625

"This dev."
Links to an interview with another one from another department.
At some point "people" need to realize how stupid their negative approaches are, right?

I am in no way against (constructive and "earned") critizism,
wow. really... at some point you should just leave it be, right?

First;
I saw the name Pawel and I though it was the same guy , sorry my mistake.

Second;
The country where I live is usd rates are 8 times higher than our currency, so I spent a fortune to get this game, a hard earned fortune. And I did that because I believed their false promises, their false interviews like this and their false trailers.

That was my bad though believing their false promises. I admit that.

The only negativity here is that the lies they told us, their false interviews that they gave us like this, their inadequacies, their inexperience and their lack of knowledge.

If this interview came up 2-3 years before the release I wouldn't get mad as I am now. But they gave this interview after the game gone gold. And this piss me off.

You can be ok to get conned, but I don't, so don't ever tell me leave it be! Because you have no right to tell me leave it be! I am not here to be a fan boy and make you happy. I'm here for my voice to be heard. This not a swindled lovers club. This is also not a broken game lovers club too. This is their official forum and I am their customer and I already paid for them. I don't want my money back I want them to deliver what they promise, and this has nothing to do with you and nobody cares what you are against and what not. you so mind your on business.

If you also really pay attention to my op, there wasn't as much negativity as it should have been.

Sorry, but are you defending the marketing materials with this post?

No, i'm not.

I think regardless of what I say anything could be turned against me with specific things that may have come up at some point.

My point in this case was more towards the fact that some people are being disappointed and "hateful" for a reason (game not running, ruining their holidays, not living up to expectations, bugs, etc) and others are just hating CDPR/CP2077/whatever they come up with just because they get off on it or whatever reason. Like trolls... they don't really give a fuck and just spew and parrot nonsense, lean back and "enjoy" the shitshow they helped inciting.

Another point was, that people should not believe everything that is being randomly said or assumed by anotherones cousins brothers sister and not take everything at face value. Some might even need to start reading and learn to comprehend written text. This might sound high and mighty, but I FEEL (hence I don't really know in most cases) this is a really large problem nowadays.

Sorry, don't want to rant at you or anything, it's really more a probably unfair generalisation, ofc not everyone is meant with this.

That glitch is related to your video drivers. I have an Nvidia GTX 1050 and had to update my drivers to 460.79 before that one went away.

Why are they not asking for feedback on the forums?

Because they likely have community managers wading already through the forums, that are visited by people already. While they want additional feedback from people not nessecarily already here and possibly in smaller quantities ( which he won't get now ). Which can help to see if people in this forum have the same feedback as others or not..

i mean, i can understand that they use social platforms as some sort of marketing place, but other than that, i think that they should stick more to their own forums.

You mean use the forums where they get absolutely demolished daily and called all kinds of names since the release? The forums are by far the most difficult platform they have to communicate in. As soon as they say anything 90% of the user base here will jump on their throats. Other platforms are less one sided in the criticism, it's not all doom and gloom, they can find some support there. Here support for the game is non-existant. Me and a couple other people are the last remaining souls still positive about the game.

The forums have gone beyond criticism at the moment, but I also think things will calm down with more updates and they may start engaging people here more.

Here support for the game is non-existant. Me and a couple other people are the last remaining souls still positive about the game.

Can't say I agree there.

There is a ton of completely one-sided overly angry posts, yes, but to say support is non-existent is wrong in my opinion.

I'm very positive about the game and CDPR in general but I am also not blind to their or the game's shortcomings. Only seeing the negative about the game and complaining about those is toxic. Refusing to acknowledge the obvious flaws the game has while telling people with valid complaints it's all in their head is just as toxic. Furthermore, neither is good feedback for the developers.

Overall I think the forum is full of valid criticism and not so valid ones but still fairly positive about the future of the game

I get a strong sense of "you're either with us or against us" from your post. I might be wrong, and correct me if I am wrong, merely how I am interpreting your post.

Last edited:
They don't need to say anything. They can still look to the forums for bug reports and suggestions. I would hope that is part of the reason the forums were created in the first place.

No, i'm not.
Then I'm sorry - I couldn't but feel this was somehow a defence of marketing and why people might be angry over that. If it's not, then it's not and my point about marketing and expectations has no merit.

That said, I found very little "troll-like" behaviour on these forums. Some people are a bit more emotional than others, sure, but generally the discussions seem to be on-level. As such dismissing all the negative criticism because there might be a few rant posts is... throwing the baby out with the bathwater, as they say.

This sounds a bit odd. So much talk and feedback was offered over the years on these very forums. Unless the author wants something specific regarding existing quests and not general ideas... I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom