Where do you get Legendary Quickhacks, Suicide and Cyberpsychosis?

+
either you have a 5% chance of getting it meaning 1/20 or not. besides 50 terminals later i still haven't gotten a single quickhack.
No it's not either or. Access points don't have to have quickhacks in their loot tables from what I can tell.
I've grabbed plenty of different quality quickhacks from access points (with the perk at level 2) but far from 100% of the time.
If you buff a 1/20 chance by 100% you'll get a 1/10 (10%) chance. Honestly though, I don't really know how it works, it's just confusing and never really explained. There's many, many broken parts with crafting (in general) and upgrading quickhacks.

does your crafting work? Some of the quickhack recipes disappear for me after crafting them.

My crafting works, but now not sure why it doesn't shows suicide.
From attachments you can see I have completed all quickhacks.
I do not pick Datamine Virtuoso, but I upgrade extended network space to help me lvl my breach.
I unlock all crafting specs, from Rare to Legacy.

Attachments

• 20210110172550_1.jpg
    20210110172550_1.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210110172740_1.jpg
    20210110172740_1.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 20210110172810_1.jpg
    20210110172810_1.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 20210110172817_1.jpg
    20210110172817_1.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 70
But honestly, legendary Quickhacks with a legendary Cyberdeck breaks the game entirely.
You see one enemy, you breach him, you Ping him.

Legendary Ping: Now you see all enemies in his whole subnet, which means everyone in the building or quest.

Legendary Cyberdeck: You can scan through walls now ... which means you can target everyone, everywhere with the scanner, even if 4 or more walls are between you.

Legendary Suicide or whatever you like: You kill them through walls, they don't even know who hit them and they don't come close to you.

In summary ... every blue mark, every side quest, every main quest ... everything beside boss-battles are no fights anymore. You just click "death" like in a cheat console. Be aware of that and think about if you want to go this path.
It is the first thing I really dislike in this game. Fortunately I play it for the stories ... but a little bit of a fight would be nice as well.

Regards
Post automatically merged:

either you have a 5% chance of getting it meaning 1/20 or not. besides 50 terminals later i still haven't gotten a single quickhack.
I see them only, when I sell them. I think in the backpack you see only the best tier ... so if you have a QH in epic, you will not see another epic, or rare or common. But you see them, when you sell them. At least this is how it works for me.

In the crafting menu legendary QHs are only visible to craft, when I have an epic version in the inventore ... I think.

Regards

You go to 10+int access points, save, hack and check. If you get one you go further if no reload. Police station in the city center has like 5-6 of those, plus some in other parts of the city. That should give you most if not all legendary hacks. There also may be a level requirement and you will get epics if you are to low level.

Legendary Suicide or whatever you like: You kill them through walls, they don't even know who hit them and they don't come close to you.
Or contagion to wipe everything ;) The amount of generic markers is so high that it actually makes it bearable. And if I use my shotgun - the game has a 100 ammo limit for shotguns ammo which is bit annoying. Aside of that enemies get one shotted anyway - so wherever it's netrunning or other - the game isn't hard or challenging.

Or contagion to wipe everything ;) The amount of generic markers is so high that it actually makes it bearable. And if I use my shotgun - the game has a 100 ammo limit for shotguns ammo which is bit annoying. Aside of that enemies get one shotted anyway - so wherever it's netrunning or other - the game isn't hard or challenging.
If you have 100% crit chance you can one hit them with normal punch. Just equip Short Circuit for it passive, and don't forget to jam their weapon first and you can running amok with bare hand.

My crafting works, but now not sure why it doesn't shows suicide.
From attachments you can see I have completed all quickhacks.
I do not pick Datamine Virtuoso, but I upgrade extended network space to help me lvl my breach.
I unlock all crafting specs, from Rare to Legacy.
I've done a similar build, my screenshot from earlier is from a save where I was testing Breach Protocol.
The fact that it onlys shows 5 crafting recipes for you is what I mean:
Once I craft a quickhack all the way to legendary, all recipes for that hack have disappeared.
Crafting works for at least one version of each quickhack, but something is broken there.
But honestly, legendary Quickhacks with a legendary Cyberdeck breaks the game entirely.
Legendary Quickhacks are kinda overpowered, not gonna lie
LQHacks.png

I've done a similar build, my screenshot from earlier is from a save where I was testing Breach Protocol.
The fact that it onlys shows 5 crafting recipes for you is what I mean:
Once I craft a quickhack all the way to legendary, all recipes for that hack have disappeared.
Crafting works for at least one version of each quickhack, but something is broken there.
Try visit quickhack vendors and try complete the quest that give you free ping.

Shops only sell quickhacks up to rare (blue) quality. If you want to get them to legendary quality you need the Hacker Overlord and Bartmoss' Legacy perks, get Intelligence to 20 and then upgrade from rare to epic and then epic to legendary.

You will automatically get all crafting blue prints upon taking those perks (which requires 16 and 20 intelligence respectively).

The other option is to get them as RNG loot drops from access points where you need a minimum of 9 Intelligence. For legendary quickhack drops you need to breach access points with this intelligence prerequisite or higher.

As previously mentioned in this thread, there are at least 2 quests that reward you with a quickhack marked as a quest item. You can tell because its icon has an exclamation mark in the top right corner. These quests are "The Gift" from T-Bug (rewards uncommon ping) and "Spellbound" from Nix in the Afterlife (rewards epic System Reset).

If you complete either of these quests, you stop getting quickhacks from access points for some reason. The Gift is one of the first quests you receive and on my first playthrough it was one of the first quests I completed as it did not require combat. I never got a quickhack drop from access points in 190 hours of playtime and I breached hundreds of them.

On my second playthrough I have elected to ignore The Gift and I am getting quickhacks from access points at a rate of about 1 in 5 save/reloads. I already have uncommon ping, contagion and cripple movement from Int 4 access points at level 3.

Last edited:
Shops only sell quickhacks up to rare (blue) quality. If you want to get them to legendary quality you need the Hacker Overlord and Bartmoss' Legacy perks, get Intelligence to 20 and then upgrade from rare to epic and then epic to legendary.

You will automatically get all crafting blue prints upon taking those perks (which requires 16 and 20 intelligence respectively).

The other option is to get them as RNG loot drops from access points where you need a minimum of 9 Intelligence. For legendary quickhack drops you need to breach access points with this intelligence prerequisite or higher.

As previously mentioned in this thread, there are at least 2 quests that reward you with a quickhack marked as a quest item. You can tell because its icon has an exclamation mark in the top right corner. These quests are "The Gift" from T-Bug (rewards uncommon ping) and "Spellbound" from Nix in the Afterlife (rewards epic System Reset).

If you complete either of these quests, you stop getting quickhacks from access points for some reason. The Gift is one of the first quests you receive and on my first playthrough it was one of the first quests I completed as it did not require combat. I never got a quickhack drop from access points in 190 hours of playtime and I breached hundreds of them.

On my second playthrough I have elected to ignore The Gift and I am getting quickhacks from access points at a rate of about 1 in 5 save/reloads. I already have uncommon ping, contagion and cripple movement from Int 4 access points at level 3.
This is really helpful

I have just started another playthrough

Thanks

Try visit quickhack vendors and try complete the quest that give you free ping.
Doesn't work - even if I empty a netrunners inventory - and the save where the recipes are gone is already at the very end of the game with no quests remaining.

Doesn't work - even if I empty a netrunners inventory - and the save where the recipes are gone is already at the very end of the game with no quests remaining.
I never heard any bug like that, you are the first so far. For my 2 playthrough, both are netrunner and have complete set of quickhacks.

Try follow this guide. And make sure to complete all 3 version of datamine during breaching.

I never heard any bug like that, you are the first so far. For my 2 playthrough, both are netrunner and have complete set of quickhacks.

Try follow this guide. And make sure to complete all 3 version of datamine during breaching.
I have crafted almost all legendary quickhacks, it's just that the recipes disappear after I've crafted.

That was not the case in either of my two playthroughs. Completed "The Gift" and still received Quickhacks from accespoints. Are you sure that was the reason? Maybe older patch?

That was not the case in either of my two playthroughs. Completed "The Gift" and still received Quickhacks from accespoints. Are you sure that was the reason? Maybe older patch?

No, not sure. Its just a provisional theory but needs further testing. My first playthrough spanned 1.04, 1.05 and 1.06 with zero quickhack drops from access points. Could be an old patch but the change was not retroactive (and not documented in the patch notes)?

I'm going to make a manual save and complete The Gift then attempt to save scum a quickhack to confirm.

Top Bottom