[BUG] Blood Pump won't work with any Arm Cybernetics installed

+
Yep. Same here. Blood pump doesn't work. Ballistic compressor doesn't work. Synaptic accelerator works beautifully, but you have to make sure you let it run it's course before activating the Sandevistan (?spelling), or you get cheated out of your Sandevistan duration and have to wait for the reset before using it again.

Along the lines of bugs, has anyone else noticed that you can't deactivate camera's or turrets from the computer that supposedly controls them? It wasn't an issue for my Netrunner, as I'd just deactivate them singly if needed, but with my Razorgirl, it's a problem. It pretty much rules out stealth approach for her (not that that's a big deal, but it'd be nice to have the option).

Just noticed another issue now that I'm paying attention to it. The Bioplastic blood vessels (for improving health regen outside of combat) are not working either. No health regen at all..unless I'm misunderstanding how they work and you have to eat some food first, and then they improve THAT regen rate.

Just noticed another issue now that I'm paying attention to it. The Bioplastic blood vessels (for improving health regen outside of combat) are not working either. No health regen at all..unless I'm misunderstanding how they work and you have to eat some food first, and then they improve THAT regen rate.
I though the same thing actually but I believe there's a cap on how much health you can recover outside of combat without using healing items/food (if not Epimorphosis officially does nothing since you do recover health outside of combat no matter what).

Still, if my assumption is correct, Bioplastic blood is pointless (that would be far worst than any other advantages provided by any other implants of this kind).

And that leads us to the balance of the game which is also a problem (definitely something CDPR need to look into once they're done with fixing the most problematic bugs and AI flaws).

I mean, this part is understandable and not limited to Cyberpunk (I don't think I know any game that was well balanced on release, especially when they have that much content) but it's gonna be necessary to look into this at some point.

Among other examples, every stamina boosting perks and implants are pretty much pointless unless you're doing a pure melee build (which doesn't seem feezable anyway for a million other reasons). The game is way too generous on Stamina.

Some perks are questionable at best (soft on your feet, extended network interface, grand finale...) and straight up detrimental at worst (scrapper, dagger dealer, up to 11...) and there's a whole bunch of stuffs that are completely broken (silent and deadly, sniper...And basically everything that increase crit chance/damage).

So, again, I'm not bashing CDPR here. Getting perfect balance all around would have been an absolute miracle, it's virtually impossible but still a problem, especially in a game with that much depts that's gonna be replayed multiple times (and is encouraged to be, since there's DLCs coming).

Last edited:
Having somewhat of a similar issue here, I've had Rare Gorrilla Arms for a while, blocking melee attacks works fine. As soon as I upgrade to either Epic or Legendary, the block mechanic no longer functions and all the damage I'm trying to block goes through. Playtested with saves and different cyberware/enemies but it seems to be a consistent bug with my saves.

I though the same thing actually but I believe there's a cap on how much health you can recover outside of combat without using healing items/food (if not Epimorphosis officially does nothing since you do recover health outside of combat no matter what).

Still, if my assumption is correct, Bioplastic blood is pointless (that would be far worst than any other advantages provided by any other implants of this kind).

And that leads us to the balance of the game which is also a problem (definitely something CDPR need to look into once they're done with fixing the most problematic bugs and AI flaws).

I mean, this part is understandable and not limited to Cyberpunk (I don't think I know any game that was well balanced on release, especially when they have that much content) but it's gonna be necessary to look into this at some point.

Among other examples, every stamina boosting perks and implants are pretty much pointless unless you're doing a pure melee build (which doesn't seem feezable anyway for a million other reasons). The game is way too generous on Stamina.

Some perks are questionable at best (soft on your feet, extended network interface, grand finale...) and straight up detrimental at worst (scrapper, dagger dealer, up to 11...) and there's a whole bunch of stuffs that are completely broken (silent and deadly, sniper...And basically everything that increase crit chance/damage).

So, again, I'm not bashing CDPR here. Getting perfect balance all around would have been an absolute miracle, it's virtually impossible but still a problem, especially in a game with that much depts that's gonna be replayed multiple times (and is encouraged to be, since there's DLCs coming).

Thanks for the info. :)

In my second playthrough, I'm actually doing a melee build. A Razorgirl with the Mantis blades and pretty much every perk in Blades maxed out (still working on it). I've also branched her into Blunt (specifically for the "cage" fights). She works pretty well...mainly because of the Legendary Sandevistan I've got slotted, along with upgrades to make it more efficient. I'm playing on hard because I quickly discovered I was making mincemeat out of everything on Normal difficulty.

After watching the health, and grabbing the Epimorphosis perk, I realized basically what you said, the Bioplastic vessels impact the rate of regen up to the max stated for the perk.

Can't help but suspect there must be a terrifying amount of spaghetti code under the hood. Why would rare gorilla arms behave any differently than epics, other than raw stats? Why would they interact with regeneration, at all? FWIW, there might be some kind of innocent explanation, but it doesn't bode too well – especially in the greater context.

Thanks for the info. :)

In my second playthrough, I'm actually doing a melee build. A Razorgirl with the Mantis blades and pretty much every perk in Blades maxed out (still working on it). I've also branched her into Blunt (specifically for the "cage" fights). She works pretty well...mainly because of the Legendary Sandevistan I've got slotted, along with upgrades to make it more efficient. I'm playing on hard because I quickly discovered I was making mincemeat out of everything on Normal difficulty.

After watching the health, and grabbing the Epimorphosis perk, I realized basically what you said, the Bioplastic vessels impact the rate of regen up to the max stated for the perk.
Okay so, apparently I'm wrong, pure melee IS viable.
It's a good surprise to me and shows the potential in making multiple different builds in this game.
I know for a fact that stealth is also something you can do (in fact, it may be the most broken build you can play due to...Well, "silent and deadly" and "sniper" among other things...And also haking which I have purposely avoided in my current run since I want to keep things fresh for my future runs but seems to be incredibly strong).
And I'm personally playing a pure gunslinger which works perfectly well too (I'm currently focusing on Pistol/revolver, Shotgun/minigun and Tech weapons and every weapon have their share of powerful perks to support them).

It's even more proof that CDPR should look into the balance of the game. More workable perks and implants mean more ways you can go for your build which is already one of the biggest strengh of this game and can become even better afterwards.

Certainly smelling like a bug to me. If you haven't already, be sure you send this in via an official Support ticket:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

Okay so, apparently I'm wrong, pure melee IS viable.
It's a good surprise to me and shows the potential in making multiple different builds in this game.
I know for a fact that stealth is also something you can do (in fact, it may be the most broken build you can play due to...Well, "silent and deadly" and "sniper" among other things...And also haking which I have purposely avoided in my current run since I want to keep things fresh for my future runs but seems to be incredibly strong).
And I'm personally playing a pure gunslinger which works perfectly well too (I'm currently focusing on Pistol/revolver, Shotgun/minigun and Tech weapons and every weapon have their share of powerful perks to support them).

It's even more proof that CDPR should look into the balance of the game. More workable perks and implants mean more ways you can go for your build which is already one of the biggest strengh of this game and can become even better afterwards.

Yeah, you'll enjoy the Netrunner build. The enemies never even saw me 80% of the time. Since I don't want to ruin anything for you, the only hint I'll drop is something the game hints tell you anyway...a Netrunner needs line of sight (evil grin).
Post automatically merged:

Certainly smelling like a bug to me. If you haven't already, be sure you send this in via an official Support ticket:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

Done. :)

Last edited:
Hello, I noticed my Blood Pump implant stopped working and I did some testing to find the culprit. As it turns out, I rolled back my save before I installed a monowire arm implant and the device worked perfectly. After re-buying the monowire, the bloodpump stopped working again. This happens with any of the 4 arm cybernetic enhancements. When you have the arm launcher installed, it attempts to use both the blood pump and the launcher at the same time...reguardless of which one you have in your grenade slot.

I've tested out quite a few methods to try fix this issue but nothing has worked yet. And since we are unable to uninstall these implants without replacing them...this means that the only way to get the Blood Pump to work again is by reloading a save where you have not installed any arm cybernetics yet.

I am also worried that this bug affects other cybernetics that use the grenade slot as an activator. As such, please look into this bug when you guys are able.

Thanks.
Having this problem with monowire

Same here. I got rocket launcher and a blood pump. When i try to use blood pump rocket launcher activates

Same bug for me on pc. When i press mouse wheel nothing happens.
After i tried use blood pump item this bug sometimes doing to bombs. I can use quick throw but when i press and wait for bomb direction preview, it wont show preview. Restart fixing this for bomb but not blood pump.

Same bug for me on pc. When i press mouse wheel nothing happens.
After i tried use blood pump item this bug sometimes doing to bombs. I can use quick throw but when i press and wait for bomb direction preview, it wont show preview. Restart fixing this for bomb but not blood pump.

That's helpful, I'd say! Is it able to be re-created reliably? Can you send that into CDPR Support with a saved game in the situation?

So on steam at least I got it to work WITHOUT any arm slot cyberware. Can't confirm if it will work with arm slot cyberware.

Tested on January 14, 2021 with 1.06.

If you match and can't get it working:

Confirm your middle mouse button isn't glitching on you (I actually used icue to remap the middle button to my dpi down button as I use those buttons for macros and what not)

Actually select it from the weapon wheel you get by holding default Alt Key.

Hope that helps.

Just noticed this bug today, playing a new character created with the latest 1.11 patch on PS4... so still not fixed. I picked up the Legendary Monowire in Watson early on and never could get the Blood Pump cyberware to work.

Top Bottom