[BUG] tooltips broken on Legendary weapons when all mods installed

+
After I upgraded some of my Weapons to Legendary, weapon tooltips started glitching badly.
Tooltips blinks rapidly, then it disapears on every weapon of that class. For examle, I hover 'Buzzsaw'. The tooltip blinks madly. Then it disappeared. And then I have no tooltip on any submachinegun in my inventory. It goes on until I restart the game.

It happens on such weapons as: Buzzsaw (unique), G-58 (regular), Cottonmouth, with all the mods installed.

I beieve, the reason would be: tooltip being too big for the 1080p with all the mods' properties in it.
Here's my DxDiag just in case.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    104.5 KB · Views: 87
Just putting a silencer on the Legendary Version of your Psalm 11:6 is enough to make it glitch out.

Well, 'Yinglong' packs no silencer. And 'Cottonmouth' of legendary level glitches even without mods when I play in my native Russian. So it seems, this mostly depends on the size of the inner tooltip content (i.e. how much space the text takes, depending on the language). I dread to think of German and Dutch :D

I had this problem with my legendary Fenrir, I assumed it had to do with the description box being too large. As you say it flickers at first as if trying to fit to the vertical height of the screen then stops displaying entirely. Whats weird is that eventually, without making any changes to the attachments, it suddently started showing again and was there for the rest of my play through. I reported it with a save demostrating the problem to CDPR, they replied thanking me for the report so they are aware of it.

Seems like it's a common bug. Got it too (legendary crafting related imo). Weird. CDPR, fix please!

Top Bottom