omg .Graphic is Unbeliveable = O =''' its " Like No Other " and bottle neck is real

+
I step in many world before. and A different between Max and Low is serious huge. You can tell a different like 4K movie and just HD movie.
but @ cyber punk
Untitled9.jpg
Untitled8.jpg
4K UltraMax. RTX DLSS off
Untitled11.jpg
Untitled8.jpg
4K all Low to ground . RTX DLSS off
Untitled10.jpg

I cant tell much diffrent on Quality except. FPS. max out is even set Gsync 30 fps. @ heavy fire stage . it still lag .
but all low setting its have plenty space and can keep maintance 60 FPS even heavy fire stage.

well this is a good side of this game . Its not much different between max and low . But its hug different @ fps :0

-----------------------------------
and I found stutter issue :0 its bottle neck

Well I know result Couz I run experiment about bottle neck . Today my bf @ home and He overclock cpu to 4.9 for me
Untitled12.jpg

and He asking me to low setting everything and take a look its still mega stutter or not and result is it not different .
its still same result. If I on shotgun turn to terminator its heavy stutter like drive is loading.
but :0
If just camp hide behind cover . there is no sttuer . all is smooth .

Untitled2.jpg

well its all :0

cheer .

Attachments

• Untitled7.jpg
    Untitled7.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Cheesecake my choom.

There is something wrong with your rig configuration. You're running a 3090 aren't you?

I don't know what - but you should be getting way better performance.

I'm on a 3080 and I can crank everything without issue. DLSS running in Quality and it's lovely.

I'd check your Nvidia configuration and make sure it isn't overiding settings or forcing AA or anything weird like that - because something is very, very wrong.

Cheesecake my choom.

There is something wrong with your rig configuration. You're running a 3090 aren't you?

I'm on a 3080 and I can crank everything without issue. DLSS running in Quality and it's lovely.

I'd check your Nvidia configuration and make sure it isn't overiding settings or forcing AA or anything weird like that - because something is very, very wrong.

IIRC, Cheese also stated in another thread that the rig theyre using is a shared computer. Its being overly tweaked by multiple people so theres really no telling what issues there are. Im pretty convinced that its their end thats coming up short. There are people here on these boards on half the rig that he/she has, and are doing just fine with the game.

IIRC, Cheese also stated in another thread that the rig theyre using is a shared computer. Its being overly tweaked by multiple people so theres really no telling what issues there are. Im pretty convinced that its their end thats coming up short. There are people here on these boards on half the rig that he/she has, and are doing just fine with the game.

Yep.

Poor Cheesecake :(

Cheesecake mah choom.

You're getting shafted.

Maybe its me, but if one doesn't know how to build their own PC, never have someome tamper with the thing because if anything goes wrong you cant repair it, too much risks inbolved for my taste

This is why you should not be gifted a Lamborghini as your first car when you have no driving experiene and just got your license...

Please give us more info of your PC, we only know a 3090 and an i9-10980xe (which is 1800 € for the GPU and 1000 € for the CPU) should be enough for more than only 60 FPS. I dont know how fast the gaming performance is for the CPU, but considering its price it should be enough.

32 GM Ram should be plenty aswell, whats your Power Supply? Guess you need a 1000 Watt for this Rig.
And whats your Monitor? (A 77" OLED should just be sufficent for this RIG *ehrm*)

EDIT: Just read through a few other Posts of you. First of all, reset your NVIDIA Graphics driver settings to use Global Settings, dont mess around with image sharpening. You play at 4k, you do not need image sharpening.
Second, 60 FPS is still too low for your RIG with DLSS and Raytracing OFF.
Try DLSS Performance, Raytraced Shadows ON, Raytraced Reflections OFF and Raytraced Lighning to ULTRA, Screen Space Reflections to High, you should get around 80+ FPS with your PC.

EDIT 2: And WHY IN GODS NAME are you still on the same Quest in your game, "The Space in between", after all this time? Its like, what, one month now?!
And you STILL have 128 unread messages on your phone!

EDIT 3: Oh, just one more thing, even your insane PC can't handle the game in 4k Ultra RayTracing without DLSS. Set DLSS to performance Mode when you turn on Ray Tracing.

Last edited:
Lets me guess . If you not said " bottle neck " no one will come to reply .
Another post from you....about the same thing.

As i said before.....youll never be happy with this game....yet you still play....still complain.
I happy in this game. I am ppl is talk about to made it online or push SLI on it :0 . But When I found a hole on the boat. I will tell captain . There is a hole on our boat :0

Cheesecake my choom.

Nothing wrong in this computer . and I not got any single stutter . If just normal play like Shoot mob behind bunker.
Its happen only terminator mode. I mean go out walking and shoot everything. keep eye on melee and hide behind
obstacle If some Legendary mob try to one shot me :0
:v
it just share between me and my bf. We use NVME drive plug beside cpu plug . and this computer is tweaked by purpose
to maximum performance .and stable. for Long run working . Its able to open like a day and render his work 24/7 . by not
crash :0

I not got any issue @ stutter. But stutter will come If I walk and shoot @ close range like terminator. its massive graphic
render @ close range and NPC part splash every where on screen .and a half dozen of NPC try to shoot me down .
They walk . they move. They use homeing shotgun .

That how its stutter begin . and its hard stutter. like 1 sec or 2 sec . not mirco stutter .

Its not normal situation of this game have to be :0 . Its call full battle station . Its normal happen in online MMO . at massive ppl is shooting each other .

This is why you should not be gifted a Lamborghini as your first car when you have no driving experiene and just got your license...

Please give us more info of your PC, we only know a 3090 and an i9-10980xe (which is 1800 € for the GPU and 1000 € for the CPU) should be enough for more than only 60 FPS. I dont know how fast the gaming performance is for the CPU, but considering its price it should be enough.

32 GM Ram should be plenty aswell, whats your Power Supply? Guess you need a 1000 Watt for this Rig.
And whats your Monitor? (A 77" OLED should just be sufficent for this RIG *ehrm*)

EDIT: Just read through a few other Posts of you. First of all, reset your NVIDIA Graphics driver settings to use Global Settings, dont mess around with image sharpening. You play at 4k, you do not need image sharpening.
Second, 60 FPS is still too low for your RIG with DLSS and Raytracing OFF.
Try DLSS Performance, Raytraced Shadows ON, Raytraced Reflections OFF and Raytraced Lighning to ULTRA, Screen Space Reflections to High, you should get around 80+ FPS with your PC.
This game use only 8g ram and 8 gig ram on vga :0 even its have 24 gig ram on vga :0 . Setting is already all default. and
even image sharpening ON or OFF . its not different at that bottle neck stutter :0 . Monitor is only 1. its 32 inch Gysnc Acer X32 . and another one is just wall TV out to sony 80 inch 4K wall tv . RTX ,DLSS . on or off . is not different on this issue .
I already try all possible way . and if even my bf helping me to fix this too . Or even my nerd freind on net. They all said
in same conclusion . " its bottle neck "

EDIT 2: And WHY IN GODS NAME are you still on the same Quest in your game, "The Space in between", after all this time? Its like, what, one month now?!
And you STILL have 128 unread messages on your phone!

EDIT 3: Oh, just one more thing, even your insane PC can't handle the game in 4k Ultra RayTracing without DLSS. Set DLSS to performance Mode when you turn on Ray Tracing.

I play this game in hard mode before. and very hard mode atm . Someone my gank friend come to visted me @ my home.
We do pajama party and they rolling on my bed and watch me play :0 . and @ very hard mode. I dont wanna get shot and die
next to my friend. Its so blashemy .even it just a game :0
so I gonna lvl shotgun . pistol and engineer to lvl 20 . For survival chance during My show time :0
anyway . They are play this game too . even some of them stop play already and play another mmo .

and I never think about set DLSS on . its degrade sharpeing. and If I turn RTX on . Its will made me got 30 - 35 fps . even
I set everything @ low setting .

And this is one reason console owners dont like pc users.

Spend more time messing around with settings and what not instead of just playing and enjoying the game.

xD
that cutie cutie. and that thing is yummy . :3
how come 2 thing is appear in 1 reply . heh

well . Idk why you try to defend its even in here. I just a frig forum for report bug :0
here is no man land. When compare with steam is have ppl reply me in 1 min . When I post.

but well If you all insisit. There is no bottle neck . I will go get new fresh nvme drive.
install window 10 and game. and play . This thing I can do it alone. its easy . and
I dont ask any permition to do it

cheer
Post automatically merged:

I'm gunna be 100 here your posts sometimes have better story than the side gigs in this game. 10/10 keep it up, I look forward to how your dilemma unfolds. (y)
o_O ?
meow

Its take around a hour for fresh install . on new nvme drive. I wil back to report here if I not fall nap or got call for nap then
cheer

I happy in this game. I am ppl is talk about to made it online or push SLI on it :0 . But When I found a hole on the boat. I will tell captain . There is a hole on our boat :0

Youve told the captain several times thats there a hole in the boat. It only needs to be said one time by a single crew member at a time. After awhile, if the crew member continues to rant about a hole in the boat over and over....thus causing a panic....then the captain will proceed to stop listening to the crew member that keeps yelling that theres a hole in the boat....when in fact the hole is being presently repaired on.

The next phase....... is the crew member being kicked off the boat.

Youve told the captain several times thats there a hole in the boat. It only needs to be said one time by a single crew member at a time. After awhile, if the crew member continues to rant about a hole in the boat over and over....thus causing a panic....then the captain will proceed to stop listening to the crew member that keeps yelling that theres a hole in the boat....when in fact the hole is being presently repaired on.

The next phase....... is the crew member being kicked off the boat.

not that ! and here is not " Among us " ! is they kick me out couz I just say good morning ! you silly

ok :0 I will do fresh install and back to report result here.

cheer

hi :0
this is my new harddisk. a result still same. event its all fresh install
anyway . I forget user name now. Its bcouz since dec 24 . I never click logout. and I really cant remember
which email for that account. and even I found email . I forget password anyway :/
infact I never confirm email after register that why . heh

well here is report :0
Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpg
its clean install . with out Asus control program :0 not even have naga mouse control program
A NVME drive is 970 evo plus . already install samsung nvme driver :0
CPU is overclock to 4.9 Ghz and stable . Bcouz @ afternoon . He use this pc for render his work
on this 4.9 and its load 80% all time :0 . I can hear a waterpump loud noisey >.~
Untitled3.jpg

A graphic stutter equal with amount of monster is shooting me :0 .
its a sttuer like a sec . its like graphic lag spike. same issue. Not much feel different .

All setting is defualt. on Nvidia control pannel . I not touch it. its brand new driver .
I not even open and configuration it :0 . I just wanan try to tell . its all default and I not adjust anything.
its same as a tester do for test a game :0

Untitled5.jpg
Untitled6.jpg

And this is one reason console owners dont like pc users.

Spend more time messing around with settings and what not instead of just playing and enjoying the game.
I will enjoy game. If I just shoot and hide behind obstacle like a game design :0
But :0
When you become ender. and player on terminator mode. You just walk and shoot them . You gonna hide only
shot from legend mob or melee is ignore defend. or easier . You pick up a katana or mantis blade jump to those mob
and gonna torn them to a part .

That a heavy stutter begin :O . Now you can feel it :0 its graphic lag spike. during a gun flare from your shotgun
torn enemy to a part. and you will said graphic lag spike is real - o - !

Well if this game go online.. that a normal thing is gonna happen on online game. and I guess .. emm - _ -..
I dont wana descript about it x _ x !

cheer

Last edited:
hi :0
this is my new harddisk. a result still same. event its all fresh install
anyway . I forget user name now. Its bcouz since dec 24 . I never click logout. and I really cant remember
which email for that account. and even I found email . I forget password anyway :/
infact I never confirm email after register that why . heh

well here is report :0
View attachment 11139851View attachment 11139854View attachment 11139857
its clean install . with out Asus control program :0 not even have naga mouse control program
A NVME drive is 970 evo plus . already install samsung nvme driver :0
CPU is overclock to 4.9 Ghz and stable . Bcouz @ afternoon . He use this pc for render his work
on this 4.9 and its load 80% all time :0 . I can hear a waterpump loud noisey >.~
View attachment 11139860

A graphic stutter equal with amount of monster is shooting me :0 .
its a sttuer like a sec . its like graphic lag spike. same issue. Not much feel different .

All setting is defualt. on Nvidia control pannel . I not touch it. its brand new driver .
I not even open and configuration it :0 . I just wanan try to tell . its all default and I not adjust anything.
its same as a tester do for test a game :0

View attachment 11139863
View attachment 11139866

I will enjoy game. If I just shoot and hide behind obstacle like a game design :0
But :0
When you become ender. and player on terminator mode. You just walk and shoot them . You gonna hide only
shot from legend mob or melee is ignore defend. or easier . You pick up a katana or mantis blade jump to those mob
and gonna torn them to a part .

That a heavy stutter begin :O . Now you can feel it :0 its graphic lag spike. during a gun flare from your shotgun
torn enemy to a part. and you will said graphic lag spike is real - o - !

Well if this game go online.. that a normal thing is gonna happen on online game. and I guess .. emm - _ -..
I dont wana descript about it x _ x !

cheer

So, you forgot your username, the password, and the email account you had here. lol

And, youre convinced its not your equipment? Im i the only one that sees a bit of humor (and irony) in this?

So, you forgot your username, the password, and the email account you had here. lol

And, youre convinced its not your equipment? Im i the only one that sees a bit of humor (and irony) in this?

This is just bug report forum . and a game not even online game. I stand on bug report forum on a game is just look like
a beta of an online game :0

I dont think i will get any friend here. Normally . I always write down user pass of everything in my diary .
but about this forum I not. couz Its not worth even write down it :0 . I just here for tell them there is a major bug .

Well This is my bf pc :0 . I not play from internet cafe. and I never ever hear ineternet cafe is have tier 1 class computer
before. during I have a part time job as waitress there :0 . and I already told you . We share it by NVME drive. beside cpu plug . and He bought NVME drive as a tray . Couz We use window 10 pro licesen . Its remeber everything hardware inside this computer.

I have no idea. Why you keep asking me about this :0

I already show a prove. how clean install it is on new nvme drive. there is an new window is just install from original window drive and fully upgrade at lastest version . You can see a time tag couz I give you a full screen of it.

Well :0

If you really not belive bottleneck is exsist. Why not just try to get 6k defend. and spend 9 point in coldblood. and up stat like
most endder do . and go farm that place. Like most endder did. for farm they money and exp :0 ?

may i silly ask :0

A lag is real . except you play from other thing is not a computer like ps5 or ps4

cheer

Last edited:
This is just bug report forum . and a game not even online game. I stand on bug report forum on a game is just look like
a beta of an online game :0

I dont think i will get any friend here. Normally . I always write down user pass of everything in my diary .
but about this forum I not. couz Its not worth even write down it :0 . I just here for tell them there is a major bug .

Well This is my bf pc :0 . I not play from internet cafe. and I never ever hear ineternet cafe is have tier 1 class computer
before. during I have a part time job as waitress there :0 . and I already told you . We share it by NVME drive. beside cpu plug . and He bought NVME drive as a tray . Couz We use window 10 pro licesen . Its remeber everything hardware inside this computer.

I have no idea. Why you keep asking me about this :0

I already show a prove. how clean install it is on new nvme drive. there is an new window is just install from original window drive and fully upgrade at lastest version . You can see a time tag couz I give you a full screen of it.

Well :0

If you really not belive bottleneck is exsist. Why not just try to get 6k defend. and spend 9 point in coldblood. and up stat like
most endder do . and go farm that place. Like most endder did. for farm they money and exp :0 ?

may i silly ask :0

A lag is real . except you play from other thing is not a computer like ps5 or ps4

cheer

Okay, here it goes.

No, you havent convinced me of a bottleneck yet. My machine is not near as good as yours...and i have no bottlenecks. You know why? Its because everything is compatible. I didnt just throw a pile of high dollar parts together and expect it to work flawlessly. It sounds to me that your rig was put together for something high end....but gaming perhaps wasnt one of the reasons. Your rig is bottlenecked because obviously you havent bought the right parts.

What does the armor rating and points in a specific skill have anything to do with how a computer will run. I think its to the point that you just have no idea what you want to tell us anymore. You say in one post that it stutters...then in another post you say it didnt stutter....which is it. Youre blaming this on 9 points in coldblood? Wha?

Ive said it before, and ill say it again....youll never be happy. Even if cdpr fixes all the issues with the game...youll still find something to complain about. I think your best bet at this point is to go find another game that plays well on your rig, and hang cp2077 up for awhile. From all the replies i see from the threads youve written.....no one takes your issue seriously anymore.

Please, enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom