What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

+
Satori all the way. With 100% crit, easy to achieve in a reflex build, you just run around 1-shoting everything, talking their heads clean off.

That was actually one of the biggest QOL's for me playing as a netrunner. Not having to ever care about weapons at all :) Played from lvl10-50 without any weapons equipped. Just sell/dismantle it all. No need for tech/crafting. Just hack, hackety hack-hack-hack.
Dev need to tune many things, because focused build will be OP AF. Millions dmg from pistol, sniper etc. Thousands of def, it will be more if you use cool perk. The balance are imbalance I would say.

Divided We Stand

I play a netrunner and it's perfect for cleaning up. Looks cool, too.

I also like Archangel.

I play on very hard, most enemy died after I use contagion, if not I just finished them off with short circuit or synapse burnout. Legendary ping is OP because it let you hack enemy behind walls, not to mention that Netwatch Mk.5 OS let you upload offensive cyberhack up to 3 people within 6 meters. I mostly use weapon glitch daemon(passive) first then I walk into enemy den.
Damn. If/When this game eventually gets multiplayer, remind me to stay on your good side.
Post automatically merged:

"Divided We Stand" is really awesome, Legendary mine was sitting at 2k-dps - just devastating.
Can’t believe I forgot about “Divided We Stand.” Oh, if we ever got an NCPD expansion that would eventually have us dismantling the gangs of Night City, I’m definitely using that rifle to give 6th Street more than a few dishonorable discharges.

Satori all the way. With 100% crit, easy to achieve in a reflex build, you just run around 1-shoting everything, talking their heads clean off.
Ever since The Heist, that’s always been my go-to katana. It’s always a nice bit of irony when I use it to mow down Arasaka’s foot soldiers.

Last edited:
Damn. If/When this game eventually gets multiplayer, remind me to stay on your good side.
We can't do multiplayer yet, too many exploit. People will storm CDPR office, forums, reddit because of it and will caused havoc. How to shoot people that run faster than car? Not to mention 100m dmg build, it's heaven for sniper camp.

It's bit slow. Double shot shotguns (Testera and iconic Sovereign) are stronger per shot - as they shoot two shells at a time.
yes, but with soveringn you cant mount a sight, its more difficult to aim for the head

legendary ping is op beyond belief :LOL:
Yes i discovered it recently, with the legendary ping you can hack people trough the walls :D its like a comrade hammer virus :D

We can't do multiplayer yet, too many exploit. People will storm CDPR office, forums, reddit because of it and will caused havoc. How to shoot people that run faster than car? Not to mention 100m dmg build, it's heaven for sniper camp.
Fair point. I just remember that there was a plan for multiplayer for Cyberpunk in either late 2021 or early to mid 2022. But seeing how much about the current game has changed since it’s inception in the early 2010’s, only time will tell how or even if multiplayer would be a thing in the future.

its more an heaven for the PK, they can totally break the game, considering that an headshot with breaktrough can pass walls and do a million of damage, and this isnt the most powerful sniper rifle, with the nomad i have a sniper rifle that can do 4 million damage with an headshot

Last edited:
its more an heaven for the PK, they can totally break the game, considerint that an headshot with breaktrough can pass walls and do a million of damage, and this isnt the most powerful sniper rifle, with the nomad i have a sniper riglr that can do 4 million damage with an headshot
More troll... Multiplayer is delicate subject, I'm not saying CDPR incapable of doing it but they do not have any history yet.

More troll... Multiplayer is delicate subject, I'm not saying CDPR incapable of doing it but they do not have any history yet.
Lets face the reality, for CDPR multiplayer is a totally new thing, most like Bethesda and Fallout 76, we have seen the results

There's a tech rifle, i think it's called Overture that you find on an NCPD job at impala automotive which penetrates walls / cover and also ricochets like a power weapon.

Gorilla Fists are pretty fun too.

Contagion is great too.

yes, but with soveringn you cant mount a sight, its more difficult to aim for the head
You don't aim for the head with shotguns, they don't really have good headshot modifier (less than 1). Your goal is to hit the enemy - which either one-shots him or staggers allowing you to continue shooting preventing retaliation. Also anihillation tree talents move you in a high paced gameplay where you move really fast around your enemies and flank them to hit from close-mid range.

Shotguns are really good when enemies are already in combat, while snipers or revolvers have the advantage of precision shots when enemies aren't yet covering or when you are in a positional fight and hold your position. LMG can also be used for positional fight, although it lacks some cover penetration options. Other option is to close range on yet unaware enemies and shoot first one from point blank range which starts combat which starts your speed boosts - and you use that to quickly flank and reach other enemies.

Also shotguns shoot multiple small bullets at once - this can hit multiple targets but also synergizes with mods and effects triggering per hit - legendary spark quick hack, crit hit cold blood application, effects like poison/burn/emp from weapon random effects etc.

You don't aim for the head with shotguns, they don't really have good headshot modifier (less than 1). Your goal is to hit the enemy - which either one-shots him or staggers allowing you to continue shooting preventing retaliation. Also anihillation tree talents move you in a high paced gameplay where you move really fast around your enemies and flank them to hit from close-mid range.
Its not a directly headshot, is most like aiming to the upper part of the body (head and torso) where the damage can be massive, i like to see the enemies shatter in piece

Top Bottom