I wangt change shop items in Enhanced Edition but which file should i edit ?

+
I wangt change shop items in Enhanced Edition but which file should i edit ?

1st .sorry for my bad eng.I try my best to say clear my mean.I can edit the the five chapters in basic game. but there have two new adventures in Enhanced Edition.I want change shop items in Enhanced Edition two new adventures add some powerful swords in shops .but i dont know which file need UnBIF . it still in templates00.bif ?? and which file need i use kgff to edit after i Unbif it? Could someone please help about this?

All files from adventures are in their modules. You have to open D'jinni, then Module -> Open module..., choose one and in Module Explorer you have to find Shop templates.

No, you don't need these programs. You can also modify shops from basic game in D'jinni. Open shop template in D'jinni. On right, in this new window go to Attributes -> Shop contents and click on the small icon on the right. In new window, on the right you choose item and then you can drag it on the left side. Then Ok, File -> Save.

Thankyou verymuch. And final question. How to backup the original shops or original modules before i edit them? Which ones files need backup? Use windows copy and post or can ust Djinn backup them?

Original shops are in bif files. They stay here even if you unpack them. So when you'd like to return to original ones, just delete modified ones from Data.Modules are located in Data/modules/!Final. You have to backup only these, which you want to change.

i got some problems. when i open m1_module.adv or m2_module.adv use djinni. Open shop template ->select any shop(for example m0_bookshop) -> Attributes -> Inventory contents ->click the small icon on the right. In new window -> on the right you choose itemHere i got the problem .there have no highclass items and weapons like Aerondight sword,Perunrunenstein e.t.c on the item list. So. i try to fill it_grease_024 and it_svswd_005 on shop Inventory contents myself .when i paste it_grease_024 and it_svswd_005 in shop Inventory contents .when my mouse cursor move to other place . the Inventory contents restore original and i cant save what i added.any suggestions?

You have to unbif templates00.bif and put those files into Data/Templates. D'jinni read templates only from this directory

ill post here if i got other problem. At this time i can only remember there have two error messages show in djinni when i open m1_module.adv and m2_module.adv. ill paste the messages here when im in home.Kag. Thanks again.

Top Bottom