Was rewatching the E3 2019 Trailer. T-Bug and Cinematic

+
From all the things they removed, why the **** did they remove the thrid person cutscenes from the game. In every dialog i feel like im not part of it and i really want to have this feature back. There are not so many bugs and failures to justify missing content. And besides why do i have to watch an old trailer just to figure out what really happend to T-Bug :ROFLMAO:

3:10 T-Bug
killed by V.

From all the things they removed, why the **** did they remove the thrid person cutscenes from the game. In every dialog i feel like im not part of it and i really want to have this feature back. There are not so many bugs and failures to justify missing content. And besides why do i have to watch an old trailer just to figure out what really happend to T-Bug :ROFLMAO:

killed by V.

cause thats not what happened to TBug, they either changed that plotline or purposefully misdirected so they weren't spoiling that plotpoint. Also, the game presents everything from Vs perspective, you never get any knowledge V doesn't get.

killed by V.
Trust me. Let it go, ok! :LOL:

... purposefully misdirected so they weren't spoiling that plotpoint.
Only they killed Jackie in the trailer.Just sayin...

Actually i remember watching the trailer.Jackie ded?!Damn ... CDPR surely won't spoil such a thing in a trailer.My first thoughts were-"It has to have some decisions you make in the game,prepping for the heist or something,where Jackie won't die."I mean it's CDPR,right!They did Witcher 2 ,where you could have completely different playthough,based on who you side with....Boi was i wrong.

Only they killed Jackie in the trailer.Just sayin...

Actually i remember watching the trailer.Jackie ded?!Damn ... CDPR surely won't spoil such a thing in a trailer.My first thoughts were-"It has to have some decisions you make in the game,prepping for the heist or something,where Jackie won't die."I mean it's CDPR,right!They did Witcher 2 ,where you could have completely different playthough,based on who you side with....Boi was i wrong.

While i dont believe Jackie was ever anything else other than just the guy that introduces you to NC an he was always destined to die, i do think branching narrative was the idea AFTER the Heist and for whatever reason it was scrapped

killed by V.

Am I happy, that I didn't watched this trailer before (or any other trailer, besides the one from 2012). Did they really just told you the story before the game came out? WTF.
And honestly, the live version is far better, than this trailer. And in FPS, when the fist hit me ... wow, I felt that in RL.
Far better than this third person, like in every other game thing without any immersion.

But well ... just opinions I guess.

Regards

While i dont believe Jackie was ever anything else other than just the guy that introduces you to NC an he was always destined to die, i do think branching narrative was the idea AFTER the Heist and for whatever reason it was scrapped

He wasn't the primary characters according to the game files are:
  • V (duh)
  • Del
  • Ev
  • Panam
  • Johnny
  • Goro
  • Sobchak (River Ward)
Any substantial main story content that was cut was more likely from these, especially Del and Ev, Del gets only one quest line that doesn't makes sense since you go from V not even knowing what Del is to you are best buds the moment you wake up and one of his children slams your car and Ev well we have about a minute worth of dialogue with her directly everything else is through Judy who is a secondary characters in the game files.

cutscenes in first person can be good too as long as we saw more of V's hand movement or interaction with environment during the cutscene. just say 20 hours of talking with someone without seeing hand gestures or something during communication is a bit unnatural for most people.

I don't watch Trailers, or Spoilers so I had no idea they showed the entire intro in the trailer.
Why would they do that? Just to show Keanu Reeves?

Glad I didn't watch any of the trailers now.

I much prefer the cinematic cut scenes, much more so than FP cut scenes. To me, they just look so much cooler and draw me in more and really give me that "wow" factor.

Just like every game trailer ever made for different games.
You only get to do about a third of what you see.
This game was no different. And why people expected a 100% verbatim , is beyond me.
You don't see the mob knocking on the doors of the developers and calling them liars.
For all the other games. That have cut content that were shown in a video.

Last edited:
I hardly watched any trailers to be honest. As previously mentioned here and other posts, the cinematic trailers (know as 'rushes') are there to pick up interest of either players or investors. Unless I'm watching an expo and the game is being demonstrated by the presenter, then take everything you see with a pinch of salt. That also goes for access media reviews too.

From the announcement made the other day, it seems that the game was made for PC and then ported to the consoles. Makes why some of the content and game play was cut understsandable. The PS 4 and the Xbox One are pretty old tech now (I'm not console bashing, it's just a fact). They should have split the development and released different editions. It has happened before in the past, even between consoles.

What's a T-Bug? I don't know this. There's not enough information on a character that is used in one mission. Dies off screen, and no one gives two shits about.

I'm rather glad V didn't kill T-Bug. I liked her character.
What's a T-Bug? I don't know this. There's not enough information on a character that is used in one mission. Dies off screen, and no one gives two shits about.
So edgy.

Having avoided all the trailers i found that interesting.
Can't say i liked the cold enemy T-Bug. Definitely liked the current version more, just wish she had more content.
Would have felt more satisfying going down swinging as in the trailer.

Top Bottom