The Heist Mission / Saving Jackie option blocked ???

+
Something i dont understand is in the gameplay trailer you go meet Meredith Stout (i think)with Jackie and in preview you speak with jackie how you will proceed ... But in game you go alone meet Meredith

From what I can tell. Persona 5 royal and Dead Rising off the record are games where the story is completely changed from the original. It's possible if CDPR decides to go that route. Probably take em years though.
Witcher 2 has 2 completely different paths depending on your choice in Flotsam. (Act I)

From what I can tell. Persona 5 royal and Dead Rising off the record are games where the story is completely changed from the original. It's possible if CDPR decides to go that route. Probably take em years though.

Well there was a game called THE WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION.
Post automatically merged:

Witcher 2 has 2 completely different paths depending on your choice in Flotsam. (Act I)

Quite possibly one of the worst design decisions in gaming.

Hmm does seem like it could have been a potential alternative route. Unfortunately as you said it is not utilized in the game. I feel things like this would only make it back into the game if CDPR decides to like "re-release" the game or a revisioned edition. It would change the story drastically. Don't know. I don't think it has ever been done in game history where they changed the game story in such a massive way.
Maybe not a re-release as everyone has had their "first experience" of the story told. An expansion within night city might work though.

Well there was a game called THE WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION.

Quite possibly one of the worst design decisions in gaming.
I strongly disagree. I personally felt it was a brilliant way of doing it.

Cutting off a quarter of the game content unless you replay a large chunk of it is a poor decision, IMHO.
Personally, I love it because I replayed it several times. Witcher 2 is a game with some flaws but it has the best art style & atmosphere in any CDPR game. Even now, I wanna play it because I remembered how good it was.
Sadly, I can't say the same about Cyberpunk.

Once you kill them, the vehicle opens up, and there's a computer Inside,.. where I believe you should be able to hack it and get away THUS SAVING JACKIES LIFE AND COMPLETEING THAT MISSION!...
However, once inside the vehicle, access to the computer is blocked , So you have no choice but to go the other way and Jackie dies....

I didnt know of that alternative route, why as been removed?

Hmm does seem like it could have been a potential alternative route. Unfortunately as you said it is not utilized in the game. I feel things like this would only make it back into the game if CDPR decides to like "re-release" the game or a revisioned edition. It would change the story drastically. Don't know. I don't think it has ever been done in game history where they changed the game story in such a massive way.
Maybe they will release a "director cut" version of the game :D

Jackie wouldn't be saved. He'd get shot with another cutscene. They're not going to rewrite the whole game for a different escape route.
I wonder why they spoiled it in the trailer. I think one of the devs said that we need to play it to understand when people asked about it. Can't find the exact interview.

Top Bottom