Mentioned but missing features list

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
entitled much?
Entitled ? what does that even mean ?
Console players would usually get a finished product and then PC Master Race get's crumbs of a poorly optimized game every year, things go the other way around and the outrage is there.

Go buy a microtransaction infused game from 2k at 30 USD more, with upgradability to newer consoles at premium and tell me how much we are entitled.
If you feed on garbage of such magnitude don't expect me to feel sorry about anyone that bought the console version ... even though I did feel sorry at the beginning.

After the last delay of the game people were getting death threats ... here we are doing it again but ranting about it being unfinished.
They hit the holiday season with the release, you got your PS4 or Xbox version of the game go ahead and refund it or enjoy free upgrade path for the game on next gen consoles. Your and only your decision to make. Stop making people feel bad for putting their heart into this piece of art.
I knew why I was buying the Collector's Edition and I would not return the game or change my mind about the state of the game.
The gaming community is bizarre and self-harm inflicting people.

Young Yea had a developer leak that was actually confirmed (unlike another one) which said that the big secret of Cyberpunk 2077 was that it had only been worked on for four years not eight. The staff was moved from working on it to polish Witcher 3 for release and not released until Blood and Wine was done. Which pissed a lot of people who had signed on specifically to work on this game.

It's not a leak, it was documented fairly well around the web back in 2016. And it has pretty much nothing to do with the release of Blood and Wine, because back then the two games (W3 and CP) were on a different stage. CP was mostly at the end of preproduction. This is the stage they scrapped pretty much entirely when they took the decision to move from a 3rd person game to a 1st person one, just after the Witcher 3 B&W released. You can dig old posts on this very forum talking about that, from 2016. Obviously such a change made what they had been working on irrelevant for some parts, so they started over.
So no, they didn't work on it for 8 years, and no, it's not a sequel, so it means they had to start from scratch and develop new assets while also finding the flow of the game, unlike games like RDR TWO or GTA FIVE people like to bring on the table.

If the cut content had happened in any other industry. These head of departments would have been fired. When people work on an animated show. Everything that has to be cut or dialed back. Is done BEFORE any of the animation is worked on. At the script/story board level. With extremely rare exceptions. This game has cut content, that wasted months of dev work. Which was like 80% done in cases. That work could have been diverted to other important areas. These things being cut so late. Rather than being cut during testing phase or a overview look, if seeing if this is making the game boring etc. So much that HOLES are visible in normal game play. Not, I'm hopping above rooftops, or going out of bounds. Go to one of the train stations. Big old hole in the map. You got a serious problem.

This game should have been delayed till 2021, period. When they had announced the first delay from the April release. That's when they should have set this date. But because they screwed us around with 2 additional delays. They pissed everyone off. You can't blue balls people like this. Even when they delayed it in Sept. That was their final chance at saying next year. There's tons of generic bugs that should have been caught during normal QA. Ex: how many phone call lines are missing the muffled speaker effect over characters. A ton of them. Half of Regina's lines are missing this in the later part of the game.

You do no just miss this. There's even narrative errors that are very obvious. Padre, he's introduced in the Street Kid LP intro. The other two, he's not. The 6 month montage doesn't feature him like they did with Vik. And V just knows him at Jackie's funeral. This does not make sense. And consistent thing they do through out the story. Tons of people are not being introduced to us. These are sadly a compounded problem with everything. The team had no proper time to finish this game. 8 years, 4 years. That's not the issue. $300 million dollars, with over hyped trailers. Which they did by choice. Voice overs, and various lies. It's very frustrating to fans. Because we see what could have been.

while also finding the flow of the game, unlike games like RDR TWO or GTA FIVE people like to bring on the table.

CD also doesn't live in a vacuum. They have years of games as examples to take ideas from.

Beneficiary: CD PROJEKT S.A.
Application for funding no POIR.01.02.00-00-0105/16
In light of the commencement of an R&D project entitled

‘City Creation – Comprehensive technology for the creation of “living”, large scale urban environments playable in real-time, based on rules, artificial intelligence and automation – including innovative pipelines, data layout and supporting tools aimed at complex, high-end open-world games.’

Entitled ? what does that even mean ?
Wow, there's a lot to unpack here...

Console players would usually get a finished product and then PC Master Race get's crumbs of a poorly optimized game every year, things go the other way around and the outrage is there.
This is a clear example of "whataboutism". Don't be a Richard, OK?

Go buy a microtransaction infused game from 2k at 30 USD more, with upgradability to newer consoles at premium and tell me how much we are entitled.
If you feed on garbage of such magnitude don't expect me to feel sorry about anyone that bought the console version ... even though I did feel sorry at the beginning.
Throwing all console players into one group category, are you? Those sleezy MX purchasing dirty console peasants! You'll never find anyone spending a dime on MXs on the PC, no sir! So those peasants got what they deserved!

Again, "whataboutism" and generally being a Richard. Don't be a Richard.

After the last delay of the game people were getting death threats ... here we are doing it again but ranting about it being unfinished.
Repeat after me: Players. Don't. Pick. Release. Dates.

And here's another fun fact - how much players whine about a release date being moved also has no impact on the release date itself. (There's some grey area when kickstartered projects are concerned, but this is a fringe case.)

They hit the holiday season with the release, you got your PS4 or Xbox version of the game go ahead and refund it or enjoy free upgrade path for the game on next gen consoles. Your and only your decision to make. Stop making people feel bad for putting their heart into this piece of art.
I knew why I was buying the Collector's Edition and I would not return the game or change my mind about the state of the game.
The gaming community is bizarre and self-harm inflicting people.
I got the game on the PC. I didn't have a good time, despite having a fairly decent machine too! And I'm still waiting for that refund.

I think for as long as the refund is pending (almost 4 weeks now!) I, and every other player in a similar spot, can whine to our hearts content. ;)
And on a side note - what's stopping your from enjoying this "piece of art"? Generally the unhappy people don't want the game removed from all stores, but brought up to a higher standard, so if you like the game NOW, imagine how good it might be if CDPR actually delivers (not that I'd hold my breath for that, but whatever).
Post automatically merged:

Beneficiary: CD PROJEKT S.A.
Application for funding no POIR.01.02.00-00-0105/16
In light of the commencement of an R&D project entitled

‘City Creation – Comprehensive technology for the creation of “living”, large scale urban environments playable in real-time, based on rules, artificial intelligence and automation – including innovative pipelines, data layout and supporting tools aimed at complex, high-end open-world games.’
This is in relationship to external pressure to release? Didn't CDPR already confirm in an investor call that there was NO external pressure to release when they did?

Last edited:
What's odd it feels like some of the missing content was already there at some point, as evident by trailers (unless these were fabricated to look like gameplay), but was in a way "Ctrl + X'd' out of the game before release.

But that's just how if feels for me playing the game. The big one is all of the cars the NPCs drive have variations, solar panels, bonnet mods, wires from engine to rear of car and paint patterns as if these were the things you could add to your own but then said car customising is cut from the game. Also anyone worked out how to throw their guns like in the opening scene in the menu? Or is this another missing mechanic?
I have the excact same feeling.

And on a side note - what's stopping your from enjoying this "piece of art"? Generally the unhappy people don't want the game removed from all stores, but brought up to a higher standard, so if you like the game NOW, imagine how good it might be if CDPR actually delivers (not that I'd hold my breath for that, but whatever).

This right here pretty much sums up how I feel about what I thought I purchased. I didn't experience many of the issues some PC users are having. But I feel the game isn't worth the $60 AAA cost, because it isn't a AAA title in my own opinion. That's not to say that I think the game sucks entirely. It has a number of aspects that I felt were fun, fleshed out, and generally enjoyable. But more to say that what I found to be those things is minimal at best.

This game has the potential to be so much more. And I'm hopeful that one day it will be.

1. THE ORBITAL SPACE CENTER

2. Cut Content Mansion

Eh, space port is there, off in the distance, you just can't access it and the only time you get near is during Kerry's quest. As for the mansion, it's there for one of the endings but it clearly doesn't have the functionality of a normal apartment; Can't sleep on the bed, no stash, no TV and no personal computer. So it's basically just story scenery like the town that the Nomad starts in and can never access again, even though it's still there on the map. (You can actually access the mansion in the normal game, but it requires some pro-level glitching and clipping so defo not inteded)

Bah, just let it be. Never preorder, thats a thumb rule. Cdprs management are billionaire corpostars now that whips their staff just like any other, nothing will ever change that.

Once a hero, now a villain.

The most missing things for me in Cyberpunk 2077 which the Night City is would be less static:
Traffic: Buses, taxis, bikes, police cars, loaded trucks (I saw just empty trucks) in the traffic.
Pets: I know the average person in Night City cannot afford to keep a pet, but I haven't seen the rich and super rich either. Some rich can walk dogs in the parks (which in this world can be a status symbol), and super rich can keep exotic animals (e.g. leopard) at home. In Pacifica, where no taxes and laws, everyone can keep what they want and can afford (e.g. Hyenas on Voodoo Boys' poster). In Badlands the Nomads can keep dogs, which can watch the borders of the camp, acting as a natural alarm system.
Planes: In the air, we see AVs and cargo airships, but not a single plane. Night City is an important city in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, but how do people get here even from other American cities? If the roads are dangerous out of the city and no rail transport?

The most missing things for me in Cyberpunk 2077 which the Night City is would be less static:
Traffic: Buses, taxis, bikes, police cars, loaded trucks (I saw just empty trucks) in the traffic.
Pets: I know the average person in Night City cannot afford to keep a pet, but I haven't seen the rich and super rich either. Some rich can walk dogs in the parks (which in this world can be a status symbol), and super rich can keep exotic animals (e.g. leopard) at home. In Pacifica, where no taxes and laws, everyone can keep what they want and can afford (e.g. Hyenas on Voodoo Boys' poster). In Badlands the Nomads can keep dogs, which can watch the borders of the camp, acting as a natural alarm system.
Planes: In the air, we see AVs and cargo airships, but not a single plane. Night City is an important city in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, but how do people get here even from other American cities? If the roads are dangerous out of the city and no rail transport?
The cyberpunk world is not sth CDPR came up with.. Its already existing and many animals are extinct because of the state of the world (polution, etc).
What kinds of animals? : cyberpunkgame (reddit.com)

The cyberpunk world is not sth CDPR came up with.. Its already existing and many animals are extinct because of the state of the world (polution, etc).
What kinds of animals? : cyberpunkgame (reddit.com)

Yes, you are right, one of the last survivors of urban "wildlife" are the feral cats, but I mentioned pets and luxury animals, not wildlife.
Various dogs and cats may exist in Night City as status symbols, you can own a pet if you can pay the taxes. If you live in Pacifica or Badlands, you don't have to pay taxes. If you are super rich, you can have exotic animals if you want. In one of the prologues, V and Jacky smuggle one of an exotic animal into Night City.

Look at the official posters, the Neo-Kitsch poster features a leopard and the Voodoo Boys poster features hyenas.

Cyberpunk2077-Styles-Neokitsch.jpg
GangsofNightCity-VoodooBoys.jpg

Repeat after me: Players. Don't. Pick. Release. Dates.

I dont know about the other thing but the death threats are true

I want just say a thing, people can dream but dream will never became true

Last edited:

I want just say a thing, people can dream but dream will never became true

I think is really stupid to believe that this had some kind of influence with the release date. I mean, i don't buy that the big guys from this company were afraid to die and that's why they released the game in that state.

I think is really stupid to believe that this had some kind of influence with the release date. I mean, i don't buy that the big guys from this company were afraid to die and that's why they released the game in that state.
This was to a personal level to some devolpers, not to all the staff, maybe it hasnt influences the date maybe yes, you must be an insider to know the truth

That's why i also don't buy it. Developers don't set release dates.
Maybe you dont buy it may have infuenced the date in some degree, logically that dont save the state of the game, but you will be willing to wait another year or two (probably three) to see a complete products, and the other people, will be willing to wait? i will be willing to wait

I never claimed there weren't, but it's not like management went:
"Oh shit, we must release now or our devs will get harrassed by random internet strangers!"
"OK, but make sure it's just before Christmas, to capitalize on the Christmas sales!"
"Two birds with one stone, excellent!"

In other words - threats were real, but the chance of those having any actual impact on the release date are pretty damn close ot 0.

Maybe you dont buy it may have infuenced the date in some degree, logically that dont save the state of the game, but you will be willing to wait another year or two (probably three) to see a complete products, and the other people, will be willing to wait? i will be willing to wait
621.png

Take a chill-pill and, for the love of all that is holy, use some punctuation.

I never claimed there weren't, but it's not like management went:
"Oh shit, we must release now or our devs will get harrassed by random internet strangers!"
"OK, but make sure it's just before Christmas, to capitalize on the Christmas sales!"
"Two birds with one stone, excellent!"

In other words - threats were real, but the chance of those having any actual impact on the release date are pretty damn close ot 0.
maybe you say the truth but we will never know it entirely, but i repeat this isnt saving the actual state of the game

Take a chill-pill and, for the love of all that is holy, use some punctuation.

i have used punctation (is abused the punctation thing), just answer my question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom