Mentioned but missing features list

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about the other thing but the death threats are true

Post automatically merged:

I want just say a thing, people can dream but dream will never became true

Now days literally everyone in the public eye gets insults and death threats on the internet.

With over billion people on the internet I am sure we can find a few hundred idiots to say anything that comes to their mouth.

Also, Yongyea? Really? Why must you make me remember he exists?

Now days literally everyone in the public eye gets insults and death threats on the internet.

With over billion people on the internet I am sure we can find a few hundred idiots to say anything that comes to their mouth.

Also, Yongyea? Really? Why must you make me remember he exists?
Look at yongs cp review at videos after that, his own audience calls him out on it

Look at yongs cp review at videos after that, his own audience calls him out on it
i didnt watch his review, i dont care much about them, i judge a game with my eyes, but that time he wasnt the only one that posted about threats

I found this guy on youtube, that really seemed passioned about making a cyberpunk 2077, maybe CDPR should listen to what he has to say back in 2012, to fix the game now.

Hmmm... oh wait... :coolstory::coolstory::coolstory:

All right, that's enough of the death threat discussion. They happened, and it definitely is horrible that they did -- and it's an extremely unpleasant topic.

When posters start to trivialize such things it's time to move to other aspects of this thread's topic. One post deleted, and please discontinue that line of discussion.

I don't mind the 1st person, it's actually nice and makes the game stand out more. It really needed cutscenes like in The Witcher 3 and gametrailers though, for greater emersion - playing in 3rd person isn't really that important but unfortunately it's harder to implement cutscenes than 3rd person so that is a bummer.

They could maybe do so that the player can rotate and zoom in on the character in the character sheet.

Its f#@ked up but, have been truly depressed over this. I didn't expect perfection, just a game on par with The Withcher 3, with new and large RPG elements as the foundation.
I don't know what it is the I bought and I'm not goting to got into detail as so many of you did a excellent job of illustration. It just kind a kick in the balls, and the face at the same time. I really felt that CD project was one of the last remaining masters of immersive RPGs and they kinda let us down worst then Bethesda (at least I thought however even 76 is ok now in comparison)
Well,I'm done crying like a baby. I truly hope CdPr can somehow make it 1/2 of the game it was sold to me as. Great list idk if I even should have replied lol need to get that out, my wife would have punched me if she heard another cyberpunk rank.

I'm not sure what you wanted from it. I wanted an enjoyable 40+ video game

Then you got what you wanted, but sadly for an enormous amount of us = this is a fraction or alpha of what not only we wanted, but due to the very specific nature this game was advertised as and constantly touted and stated in countless interviews + q&a's + conferences + night wires + etc... It's what we were expecting.

This is my issue and i believe so many other's. Don't promise a flying hover bike that shoots rockets as a product and then deliver me a bicycle = this shit goes on far too often in gaming lately and people need to voice their opinions, less it continue on and get worst :(

I also don't say this just from my own standing as a fan / consumer / gamer, but also from a deep empathy for all the developers on countless games that truly want to deliver on what they promise and often create works of art pre-corporate cutting board.

Just how i personally feel and what i believe, but i have a sneaking suspicion = i am not the only one ;)

Last edited:
Finally a thread that shows the real problem of the game. Not the bugs or graphic downgrades or fps drops. But the fact half the content we were promised just isnt there. And all we get is updates for the bugs. Why is nobody talking about the features that are missing. Like atleast give a statement that you know stuff is missing and if it will be added or not
So much quotes on here that could explain it, this is the real question, will we get it or not... all I see is bug & crashes fixes.

I just want neutrality between all of this dialogue. No arguments because why is the fanbase at odds with one another...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom