Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
Glad that the team is communicating. And I kinda wish Cybeprunk 2077 launched or goes to an "early access" state.

We're going to be patient and understanding, and let the team do what it does the best.

Good luck, everyone!

I asked for a refund on PC, because the game was not as promised. Not because of bugs; I can live with bugs, and I can expect to see bugs patched. But because the game simply did not deliver what was promised.

If you want to redeem the game's reputation, and convince people like myself to give the game a second chance down the line, you need to do more than fix bugs. You need to replace stop-gap mechanics like teleporting police. You need to improve enemy AI drastically. You need meaningful interactions with the city.

To be blunt, I requested a refund because I don't have faith that you can or will deliver that level of improvement. But I would prefer to be proven wrong, and I will gladly repurchase the game in the future if CP2077 becomes the game we were originally promised.

FAQ written & directed not by the developers, that's for sure. I don't blame these, they did their work the best they can. Their bosses wrote this and they in turn can't be blunt or totally honest, because it's all about the money. They should've left the FAQ out. Just lay out their commitment to fix the game, nothing more. But this FAQ ruins it.

QA missed bugs the players experienced? They thought they progressed far enough and that the day-0-patch would fix it? Who believes that? Not the players. And I bet also not the devs who did the actual work. If they read this, I bet they would feel bad about it.

Don't get me wrong: I'm playing on a fast pc and am a bit in love with the game. I do see the glitches, I do experience the bugs and the game would be among the best I've ever played without them. It's really a shame and I really look forward to playing the game in a polished state one day. So reading about their commitment is good. It's really just about that damned FAQ. ^^

Just gonna echo what others have said in here. Call me when you ship the game that was advertised for years. All the cut content, Choices that matters, most believable open world game to date (thx someone before me). Like wtf is this. Whats the point of life paths? 20 min intro then nothing. That OBVIOUS montage of cut content that "fast forwards" is a slap in the face. Put that back in and rework the AI and I will sing your names to the heaves. Until then? Nah.

Glad we finally get some detailed communication, only 1 line got my hyped "The first update will drop in the next 10 days, and it will be followed by a larger, more significant update in the weeks after. "
wished they at least talked about "modding" like anything at all.. oh well after the2 large patches hopefully

Goodluck CDPR

Glad we finally get some detailed communication, only 1 line got my hyped "The first update will drop in the next 10 days, and it will be followed by a larger, more significant update in the weeks after. "
wished they at least talked about "modding" like anything at all.. oh well after the2 large patches hopefully

Goodluck CDPR

If you ask me, modding is super low priority. Before we talk about modding I'd rather them spend time fixing bugs and adding missing content.

Modders don't exist to fix games and should not be expected to fix a mess or add cut content.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for giving modders a platform to create mods for the game. It's just I'd rather CDPR actually make the game that was advertised first.

Top Bottom