the witcher enchanced

+
the witcher enchanced

help have just brought the witcher enchaned edition- but keeps freezing when i get to village offvizma . gp to task manger says game not reponding has done this at least 6 times. have unistall and re install game this does make any difference. running windows 7

My game wont install right :( I have windows 7. I have tried every self help i could find on installation for the witcher. After installing the game the you have insufficent priveledges to run this app popped up. It also popped up driver error install tages. Installed it made no difference. I clicked run as admin, didnt work, then i tried installing 1.4 patch and 1.5 both stopped at 80% then said session timed out. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it. changed compabilty mode to xp sp2, tried installing patch again session timed out/reset. I have the 2008 verision that apparently already has 1.4 patch installed. II have been trying to get it to work since 330 yesterday!!! If anyone can tell me what the heck to do it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Sweettypi said:
My game wont install right :( I have windows 7. I have tried every self help i could find on installation for the witcher. After installing the game the you have insufficent priveledges to run this app popped up. It also popped up driver error install tages. Installed it made no difference. I clicked run as admin, didnt work, then i tried installing 1.4 patch and 1.5 both stopped at 80% then said session timed out. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it. changed compabilty mode to xp sp2, tried installing patch again session timed out/reset. I have the 2008 verision that apparently already has 1.4 patch installed. II have been trying to get it to work since 330 yesterday!!! If anyone can tell me what the heck to do it would be greatly appreciated!!!!
If you have the Enhanced Edition then it should already have the 1.4 patch included so all you would need is the 1.5 patch but it sounds like you need to verify the integrity of the patch for which i have included a link . In case your wondering why verify file integrity ...It`s to make sure you have a full and working patchread the FAQ: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0 update to patch 1.5 first, remove TAGES as explained, then retry the game

Top Bottom