Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
50% of my death are because game think I fall from they sky and zero me))
Currently the only one thing I love in CP2077 it's atmoshere of the game. Bugs killing it for me each time from new view.

the ai malfunction is a bug and I think it will be treated as such
Its not a bug :D ... they made it like that. The streets are narrow but the cars arent so they got a problem where the cars cant even turn so what they did was when you turn around they just respawn or disappear and same goes for the NPCs on the streets... will spawn infront of you and when you move past them they will disappear. It is made like that on purpose.

I speak from the bottom of my heart! Everything is going to be fine! We’re waiting and we’re with you! I finished your game twice and I gave it my soul. We’re with you mentally!)

Its not a bug :D ... they made it like that. The streets are narrow but the cars arent so they got a problem where the cars cant even turn so what they did was when you turn around they just respawn or disappear and same goes for the NPCs on the streets... will spawn infront of you and when you move past them they will disappear. It is made like that on purpose.
I am talking about the cop AI

Just want to pass along some massive hugs to CD Projekt Red and everyone putting in so much hard work on this gorgeous title. I have some frustrations of my own but overall I am totally on board with seeing this amazing world grow and expand.

Lol, uh, small patch incoming then another one in "the weeks after", of course, why take another 6 months while you're at it. The PR folks working overtime to cover your butts eh?

I am talking about the cop AI
Ok.. but the cars cant drive past 20 miles an hour if not in a straight line.. you do know that right? You do know that when you are racing with Claire the cars behind you respawn right? That the AI cant handle higher speeds and that is why the cops cant chase you if you go higher than 20 miles an hr..

Thanks for your efforts and continued support. I know that my old PS4 Pro is not the ideal platform for the density and complexity of Night City, but the PC version suffers from the same non-technical issues as the other platforms.

Many of us (who did not accept a refund) have managed to squeeze out quite a bit of fun in spite of the flaws and generally shallow feeling of the game world. I love most of the characters, and I've truly had a blast just running the streets and exploring. There is a vibe to Night City and the Badlands that keeps me coming back for more. However, there are so many head-scratching factors and inconsistencies that seem at odds with the underlying spirit of the game, that the really good bits are eclipsed and lost in the typically repetitive open-world elements.

The amount of talent and work behind it all is clear, but I simply cannot shake the impression that this was a premature release regardless of platform. There is a strong foundation for your early claims of depth and interactivity to be built upon, though it seems very unlikely that older hardware will be capable of supporting the final version of this beast that your teams gave created. This is not a a critique of talent, but a case ifrealism vs. idealism in terms of the project. You should be proud of the valiant efforts of your designers and coders--but this may be a longer fight than you think.

Good luck, and take your time. Please don't rush the work based upon the entitled impatience of my fellow gamers. R&R is a must.

I'm so glad that you guys are taking the time to fix all of the bugs and at least halfway realize what the issue was. There are still things that you haven't accepted responsibility for, like refusing to allow reviewers to use their own footage.

I played the game for 100 hours and enjoyed my time with it, but it is hardly the game that was shown during demos and trailers. There are so many things that were obviously ripped from the game and filled with simpler systems just to make it out the door. Many people on here have mentioned what needs to be done to make the game shine.

I'll list what I remember,

Meaningful lifepaths
Shooting from cars
Much more in depth ripper doc interactions
Total rework of vehicle ai, police ai, actually almost all the ai
Story beats that truly have choice and are catered to the players actions (there is some of this, but hardly enough to roleplay)
A crafting system that has a purpose
Deeper character creation as shown in the 2018 game demo (backstory and such)
New apartments
An actual faction system
Much more organic npc interactions
Contain the way cars are sold to players (dealership, missions) not annoying messages every 15 minutes
A complete rework of player melee combat
Vehicle handling
Vehicle Customization
Dynamic vehicle damage
A real purpose for food/drugs
Food Vendors that don't just all sell the same food/drink products that give the same stats
Removal of Ubisoft style open world mini missions. Just don't do it if you can't create something more tailored (Or at the very least distinguish between more meaty side missions and dumb kill these 4 people for lootbox missions)

All of these things add up over time and rip you out of the world. If you are knee deep in a story mission you are pretty immersed, but the moment the open world greets you there is roadblock after roadblock to being truly immersed. I can't begin to imagine the reasons that these things were removed or ripped out and replaced. I'm sure just what I've listed is years worth of work, but I truly hope that at least some of it is on developers radars. I want them to have released the game they designed. I'll be here to play if their true vision of the game is realized.

I know it sounds like I don't like the game, but I loved it. I was just supremely disappointed in how it didn't turn out to be all that special. Art assets and lighting effects don't make a game good. It was gorgeous and ugly at times, but I think we can agree that this isn't what they set out to achieve.

Please take the time to reintroduce the cut content and make the game that was originally conceived. CD Projekt doesn't owe me anything. This is just wishful thinking out loud. I got my moneys worth out of the game, I just spent my time wondering what might have been.

Thanks for at least attempting to make things right. I hope CD Projekt can pull it off.

Last edited:
I'll list what I remember,

Meaningful lifepaths
Shooting from cars
Much more in depth ripper doc interactions
Total rework of vehicle ai, police ai, actually almost all the ai
Story beats that truly have choice and are catered to the players actions (there is some of this, but hardly enough to roleplay)
A crafting system that has a purpose
Deeper character creation as shown in the 2018 game demo (backstory and such)
New apartments
Much more organic npc interactions
Contain the way cars are sold to players (dealership, missions) not annoying messages every 15 minutes
A complete rework of player melee combat
Vehicle handling
Vehicle Customization
Dynamic vehicle damage
A real purpose for food/drugs
Food Vendors that don't just all sell the same food/drink products that give the same stats
Removal of Ubisoft style open world mini missions. Just don't do it if you can't create something more tailored (Or at the very least distinguish between more meaty side missions and dumb kill these 4 people for lootbox missions)
Ehm. I can bet that around 80% things from your wishlist will never happen.

Ok.. but the cars cant drive past 20 miles an hour if not in a straight line.. you do know that right? You do know that when you are racing with Claire the cars behind you respawn right? That the AI cant handle higher speeds and that is why the cops cant chase you if you go higher than 20 miles an hr..
its important but most important now its the police ai, the cars and the NPC can be adressed later, i am pretty tired that everytime by mistake i hit a civllian 10 policeman spawn fron nowhere

Watched the video. Looks like they are happy with quality of pc version. Even with eye closed on glitches and bugs this game is mediocre at everything except graphics, music and some story moments. What was advertised and shipped is like day and night. I guess this is how nowadays cdpr doing business.

the ai malfunction is a bug and I think it will be treated as such
The AI isn't malfunctioning, it's just not in the game, bugs are unintentional consequences when something isn't handled correctly.
Even the T-Posing isn't a "bug" it happens when the AI threads can't finish in time.

The AI is just poorly designed because CDPR either didn't know how to design it, or didn't had enough time to design it or likely a combination of both.

This is why pedestrians just walk the same 150m or so up and down their fixed paths, this is why the police teleports to your location from no where and why there are no real random events.

Heck even the "blue star" events aren't random, and oddly enough they don't even only include the police they can be rival gangs, corporation or police fighting gangs or each other these all have fixed spawning points it's not like you have a police patrol that encounters a group of gang members and then there's some X chance of a firefight no these will spawn when the world is created initially and they are so silly that they'll last for ages until the player gets close to them because the NPCs are immune until then this is why quite often you can come to the same spot and the same shit is still going on and why in rare cases the NPCs will appear to not be taking any damage from bullets - it's because they can't they are supposed to be "immortal" until you decide to interact with them

Every core system in the game is plagued with "lazy" design choices that amount to it being nothing more than a place holder that would've been acceptable in a game 2 years prior to it's launch but not on launch day.

Thanks very much for the information; keep it coming! (y) An informed community is a non rumor mongering community! ;)

I speak from the bottom of my heart! Everything is going to be fine! We’re waiting and we’re with you! I finished your game twice and I gave it my soul. We’re with you mentally!)
Yes, your heart. Not mine, not "we".

But - everything is fine :)
I refund my copy and looking at the roadmap with next gen second half and no story-dlc, I think I will see my V maybe 2022 again. If story and cut content maybe recover. For the half price or less :giggle:

We will use this space to inform you about the progress being made on Cyberpunk 2077’s further development, including information about updates and improvements, free DLCs, and more.

Sounds good. (y)

Top Bottom