Crafting System needs a few tweaks or something

+
I like the crafting system idea. That you get a piece of equipment you like and then upgrade it to your current level so that you don't have to change clothes every 2 minutes or wear clothes you don't want, be they for a different sex/gender or just plain aesthetics. I do however think the crafting system should allow for better accessibility instead of hindering the upgrades and crafting arbitrarily by forcing you to click a billion times which isn't fun. I'm thinking it was done this way cause you didn't want the players to be able to upgrade or craft TOO easily but the "solution" to that is not what we have now. People aren't going to not upgrade but you just made the game a chore.

If that system wasn't the plan for the way the game is meant to be played, I think it should've because I would hate to be forced to wear clothes that look dumb or just don't fit with other pieces of clothing or simply for example having to wear cutouts or a skirt when I'm not a drag queen. I really feel like this should be addressed along with the rest of the issues the game has. Thanks

Totally with you on that. I started as a nomad crafter only to actually look cool. The idea was to create a cool looking biker girl... and I succeeded... after 100+ hours. Eventually managed to get/craft all the items I needed with a constant guide-surfing stuff.
Moreover, npc's outfit often looks just way better.
The simplest way to make players look the way they want and not ruining the core tabletop mechanics is to add transmogrification so we could wear best armor and favourite outfit at the same time.

Totally with you on that. I started as a nomad crafter only to actually look cool. The idea was to create a cool looking biker girl... and I succeeded... after 100+ hours. Eventually managed to get/craft all the items I needed with a constant guide-surfing stuff.
Moreover, npc's outfit often looks just way better.
The simplest way to make players look the way they want and not ruining the core tabletop mechanics is to add transmogrification so we could wear best armor and favourite outfit at the same time.

yeah i agree, something like transmogrification would be cool and even though it's the same difference they should just make it seem as though you're transferring the stats to another piece of gear and not the other way around or it kinda loses its charm

For me, I just want a way to craft unique weapons. I honestly assumed you'd get them again at a higher level or their blueprint at a later level, so every unique weapon I've gotten has long since been broken down into scrap.

I've gotten by due to being a quick-hack/Intelligence build but if I wasn't, I would have been pissed.

Top Bottom