Excuse me. Which implant is use for take me to Mansion @ top of building :0 ?

+
I see in u tube. We have mansion @ a top of building . Maybe its during We work witn corp :0
well youtuber already show me jump puzzle . But She not show. which implant is she use.

just use slow mode. and emm . like a long way jump like fly !!

please advice. :0 maybe i will go check up there when i bore.

cheer

I see in u tube. We have mansion @ a top of building . Maybe its during We work witn corp :0
well youtuber already show me jump puzzle . But She not show. which implant is she use.

just use slow mode. and emm . like a long way jump like fly !!

please advice. :0 maybe i will go check up there when i bore.

cheer
cheats, infinite double jumping

nope
thats for mentioned ending only
you wont get there if you have relationship with panam
but you can proof me wrong with a screenshot ;)
Was there with Panam.. Just search on YouTube. If you call your romance and then make the secret ending, your romance will be there then.

You can get there without cheats and without slowing time. And you don't have to wait for the special ending.

hi ppl, does someone know why the entrance door into the secret V's mansion is closed? There is "Open" button on a video but i playing ps4 patch 1.22 and i cant get inside of the house, it just unusable :c

hi ppl, does someone know why the entrance door into the secret V's mansion is closed? There is "Open" button on a video but i playing ps4 patch 1.22 and i cant get inside of the house, it just unusable :c
because we were never meant to be there in the first place. they just closed the door with 1.2 without any given reason. but yeah mostlikely its suppose just beeing accesable in the dont fear the reaper ending or mods on pc. no further luck for console players atm.

Oof; it's likely been patched out then. Another reason for me to happily remain on 1.12 xD

If I'm not mistaken, the K-hop can be used to get up there as well, though after patch 1.2, the K-hop is only available on PC via a mod.

BTW guys and girls; the mansion isn't exclusive to completing Don't Fear The Reaper. It's also where V will end up after completing Knockin' On Heaven's Door and opting to keep her/ his body.

Personally I dislike stuff like this with youtubers heavily. Showing aspects in their playthrough via mods or glitches to fake being interesting.
Furthermore it also skews the view of what the game is supposed to be.
I mean, using cheats (uncredited sometimes even) to reach an 'interesting' location that should not be reachable and is only interesting for that.
Or using certain mods that provide stuff there shouldn't be.

Its one thing to use such mods and stuff for your own pleasure, but feeding a media outlet like this creates dissonance and false expectations, TO-post shows as much.

If the game happens to allow something by mistake which was not intended. Then yeah, bonus features for your pleasure, but one can expect it'll be fixed at some point. Then accept it and reminisce about the time while it lasted I'd say.
Or make a petition to allow said feature and maybe you get your wish.

It is also for that reason I actively avoid these type of YT channels

placing this mansion that high for me is just a design failure by itself - because u can softlock your game even in the ending,... since rogues hoverboos are questiems they remain in your inventory. you can just jump down the mansion all the way to the street without dying - but than again V - as legend and queen of the Afterlife CANT access the club by foot. The door is just locked lol... softlocking your game because there is no way to get up there again to take the AV for the scripted intended way to finish the ending. the mansion in itself is just not thought through in the long term.

placing this mansion that high for me is just a design failure by itself - because u can softlock your game even in the ending,... since rogues hoverboos are questiems they remain in your inventory. you can just jump down the mansion all the way to the street without dying - but than again V - as legend and queen of the Afterlife CANT access the club by foot. The door is just locked lol... softlocking your game because there is no way to get up there again to take the AV for the scripted intended way to finish the ending. the mansion in itself is just not thought through in the long term.
Sorry but no...
When you finish the game, you return in game before any ending.
You're not AfterLife's Boss, this mansion is not your... :)

Last edited:
Pehaps it gets solved yet.
From your description it sounds like an oversight indeed.
Perhaps its one of those things that got rushed a bit and so some corners were left unlit to check if all would work as intended.
Time will tell.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry but no...
When you finish the game, you return in game before any ending.
You're not AfterLife's Boss, this mansion is not your... :)
Now I am confused... And I still have much explore, still only ever completed with The Star ending.
:)

Now I am confused... And I still have much explore, still only ever completed with The Star ending.
:)
Being the boss of the Afterlife/ having the mansion is only a temporary state for the "Path Of Glory" mission.

In other words, the mansion isn't intended to be functional for any purpose other than within the confines of this mission. At least, this has been the case since the game's release up to the time of writing this.

Top Bottom