Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
V must not forget about himself and the people who became his family and the girl he loves and who loves him. The main principle of CP world - don’t try to save whole world (cause NC doesn’t want to be saved) - save yourself and your nearest people. So Panam and aldecaldo are those nearest people who wil stand next to V in any hard times.
True, V is about to "save yourself (from the beginning of act 2) and your nearest (Panam, Judy, Aldecaldos, River, and so on)" but he was that ticking bomb in his head called "DNA problem". He can still save nearest but he cannot save himself - as that we have been told by the story right now.

True, V is about to "save yourself (from the beginning of act 2) and your nearest (Panam, Judy, Aldecaldos, River, and so on)" but he was that ticking bomb in his head called "DNA problem". He can still save nearest but he cannot save himself - as that we have been told by the story right now.
For now at least.
But no one will know if we can save someone if they don't decide to release at least 1 dlc this year. They will lose every player remained if they don't add something..
Imagine they fix the game. Wow, and then?
Play an empty game, ye

Takemura is the best person from Arasaka. We can tell everything about him but he is one of those people who actually didn’t lie to V (as well as Panam, Judy, Misty, Victor, Jackie). Devs could add option to try to persuade Takemura to abandon arasaka. But how can we tell samurai to abandon his shogun?

Takemura is loyal to a fault, that's his problem.
He is also the only thing that makes the Devil/Arasaka ending SOMEWHAT bearable (if you are evil enough to actually go for it, but why would you? :think:), since he seems like he actually wants to help V and is genuinenly sad if you refuse the offer for Storing your Soul.

I do wish we could convince him to leave Arasaka, but hey. Can't have it all.

Takemura is loyal to a fault, that's his problem.
He is also the only thing that makes the Devil/Arasaka ending SOMEWHAT bearable (if you are evil enough to actually go for it, but why would you? :think:), since he seems like he actually wants to help V and is genuinenly sad if you refuse the offer for Storing your Soul.

I do wish we could convince him to leave Arasaka, but hey. Can't have it all.
That's true.

And one more thing about "'sup Panam" in polish localization... Her last sentence is "...Hahah, I missed you, bastard, I missed you" but with her voice and flirty timber... oh gosh :giveup:

That's true.

And one more thing about "'sup Panam" in polish localization... Her last sentence is "...Hahah, I missed you, bastard, I missed you" but with her voice and flirty timber... oh gosh :giveup:
Do you have a youtube link? I've been trying to find it but I can't seem to locate any examples, which is a real shame - I'd like to see how the character is brought to life.

Do you have a youtube link? I've been trying to find it but I can't seem to locate any examples, which is a real shame - I'd like to see how the character is brought to life.
Gimme a moment I will record it myself and provide you the link.
Post automatically merged:

Gimme a moment I will record it myself and provide you the link.

Here you go:

Don't mind me the quality - I've chosen the first scene from OBS that I've had ;)

Last edited:
Thanks! That's a very different sound. I'd assumed she's be rougher, not more gentle sounding.
No problem mate. Yeah, her voice is a bit more contrasting with her character - but for me even more catchy.

Polish VA, Małgorzata Kozłowska, is from Accantus group, so if you want more Polish Panam search her on YT

If you want, I've got some other in-game samples of polish Panam ;)

Last edited:
I know this may be a bit of a reach, but since most of the patch stuff will address the consoles, do you think pc stuff will be put on the sidelines? (Saying this as a PC player who had bugs that barely affected my playthrough at all, so I dont know how severe the pc bugs are)

if so, do you think they will include some stuff to pc so it feels like we're not getting ignored :ROFLMAO: ah somehow i doubt it but one can dream :giveup:

This definitely need more. The whole questline is awesome, but it feels weird. For a while, you were building your relationship with Panam, but when you finally "got her", at the same time, yoh lost her..

Such a minor thing, as for example having the option to come to the camp and spend the night there, with a little cutscene where you sit around the campfire with others, Cassidy playing the guitar etc.. That would do so much. This little thing would make the whole game so much more interesting to me.

Right now, when you finish Panam storyline, then you know that out there, in the desert, three minutes away from you, is your gilfriend, but that is all. There is no reason to go there, because even if you do, she barely greets you.
For me it was weird too.... The moment I finished her questline I started to regret it .. because she completely "disappeared" from the game ... You get a few messages but that's it ... so I hope that they'll improve the interactions with your partner ...

For me it was weird too.... The moment I finished her questline I started to regret it .. because she completely "disappeared" from the game ... You get a few messages but that's it ... so I hope that they'll improve the interactions with your partner ...
Should be that way... but remember, make saves before every Panam's quest so you can easily come back to her :)

I think it would be a bad idea too to wait until 2022 to start releasing expansions, but I don't think this roadmap necessarily means we aren't getting any this year.

I think the reason why they left out any mention of paid DLC is because it's a bad look right now. Imagine if they came out with this video and that post and it said something like "Hey everybody we're really sorry about all the bugs and stuff, we're gonna patch them soon. BTW we have a new $30 expansion coming out in 6 months! Pre order now!". The expansions are no doubt getting delayed along with the free DLC, but the faster they get these two patches out the better.

Best case scenario imo would be they get both the big patches out by Valentines day (first on the 23rd of Jan. Second one on V-day) and start releasing free DLC's in March. If this happens we can likely expect the first expansion in September, maybe August if we're lucky. Only time will tell though, but let's keep our fingers crossed. I think we will get free DLC's in April though and probably get the first expansion in October, but at least it's still better than 2022.
Let's hope that you're probably right

No problem mate. Yeah, her voice is a bit more contrasting with her character - but for me even more catchy.

Polish VA, Małgorzata Kozłowska, is from Accantus group, so if you want more Polish Panam search her on YT

If you want, I've got some other in-game samples of polish Panam ;)
Do you have her screaming at Saul? Her Polish VA is lovely but I'd love to see that.

EDIT: Nvm, didn't have those replies loaded yet lol

Do you have her screaming at Saul? Her Polish VA is lovely but I'd love to see that.

EDIT: Nvm, didn't have those replies loaded yet lol
I've got you covered bro ;)

Gotta say, Polish Panam sounds pretty dope. But that's maybe because I am czech, so that language sounds a lot closer/familiar to me in general. :D
Sure, for me in polish locale she's kinda tough girl but on the other hand lovely one who needs someone to lean on

Whilst I think the in game romance options need to be fleshed out, I don't think they need to be a DLC for it. I think the romance stuff should be in addition too/Alongside the DLC.

I would rather have DLC's that continue the story of how V has 6 months to save his butt and is able to do that. This would also deal with the continuing to play the game after you finish problem.

I would like DLC where you can work for a specific gang, like the Mox and help run Clouds after liberating it or any of the other gangs, of course, if you pick a gang, then the other gangs will start to treat you differently, even becoming out right hostile towards you. Of course, this would need to involve some kind of random gig/mission generator (Which will fit into multiplayer when that becomes available), that is heavily influenced by your rep and influence within factions.

So yeah, I agree the romance needs to be fleshed out and less restrictive, but I also don't think it should be the major component of a DLC.

Top Bottom