Its it an intelligent AI ? or just a bug :0 ?

+
Normally . I drag bad guy from ppl mob by many way . like draw weapon and stand close them . or just point a gun to them . or even just stand it will trigger hositlie like this
Untitled1.jpg

But only this mob. After I keeling it like a hundred cycle. its no longer trigger . even I point a gun in to it
Untitled.jpg

and If I shoot. that family with a child next to me. will got hit :0
well .
I cant do anything if its hideing among innocent ppl :v I just do barell roll on my bed and said nu nuu nuuuu about it Dx
my friend said. Maybe its intelligent AI . and its take a look on my keel habit :0. and learn from it. and know how to survive from me :eek: ! by hide among
ppl . and its family with a child too > ^ < ! oh my .

and emm . I think i hear someone said this game is design by NASA ? uh hu o_O ? AI find a way to survive :eek: ? is Agent Smith upgrade version ? I wonder :0
or just a bug . :0 ? but anyway . no matter what is it. I cant shoot it now.
and its unique mob. its only 1 mob in that place is drop a random dress. not just weapon .

*facepalm

cheer

I love watching cars drive through some sidewalk railing, take damage and finally explode, one after the other :)))

If you mean a car @ front of arasaka tower. :0 yes. I love to watch it too :p

cheer
But they are proud of the PC release =)))

I really hope that the patches this year won't be limited to just bugfixes and performance improvements. The world is empty, dead without a soul. Please CDPR bring the city to life. Thank you.

Last edited:
But they are proud of the PC release =)))
its good game and beauty world :>
if they not adjust and fill alot of area with low texture thing - _ - ..
but well . I still cheer it :eek: and playing.
even all my friend is quit now . :v its offline game anyway . no rushy in play
if no fun in it . just leave. :eek:
I will leave too . if next patch they not do anything about those low texture quality is float
every where on my screen /_\
i tired on it that why
its not beauty . even I just need it for selfie for update my status
cheer

its good game and beauty world :>
if they not adjust and fill alot of area with low texture thing - _ - ..
but well . I still cheer it :eek: and playing.
even all my friend is quit now . :v its offline game anyway . no rushy in play
if no fun in it . just leave. :eek:
I will leave too . if next patch they not do anything about those low texture quality is float
every where on my screen /_\
i tired on it that why
its not beauty . even I just need it for selfie for update my status
cheer
Hi cheesecake. What low textures floating on you screen are you talking about? Can you please share a screenshot? Thanks

Wow those look like artifacts or extreme sharpening. Are you using any Nvidia filters?
yes . I use Nvdia sharpeing. But even I turn its off. those low texture is not go away anyway . They add it since 1.04 .
during ppl from ps5 not able to play this game. by rush . they implement to a game instead of made a check box for it
so result is happen as you see. low texture is every where. Some faraway building is better look than a closer building :0

I not see any fps improve after they add it. ppl complain about it alot. During that time I not notice about it. Couz I play @
story line. and most story line area is just in a box area :0 not go outside open world yet.

cheer

yes . I use Nvdia sharpeing. But even I turn its off. those low texture is not go away anyway . They add it since 1.04 .
during ppl from ps5 not able to play this game. by rush . they implement to a game instead of made a check box for it
so result is happen as you see. low texture is every where. Some faraway building is better look than a closer building :0

I not see any fps improve after they add it. ppl complain about it alot. During that time I not notice about it. Couz I play @
story line. and most story line area is just in a box area :0 not go outside open world yet.

cheer
Do you use DLSS on quality?

Last edited:
Top Bottom