Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
Well, one thing is for sure. Even with something as simple as a roadmap CDPR showed us how far removed they actually are from the gamers. The thread had already more moderator interaction than most others...

Too many questions, little to no answers. Mighty fine work CDPR... mighty.fine.work.

While being undeniably disappointed by some missing promissed features and the unpolishedness of the game in its current state - I still must say, I thoroughly enjoy walking, shooting, questing and living my merry Cyperpunk-Life in Night City.

Admittedly, I am a PC Gamer with a relatively new rig and experienced no crashes and no game-breaking bugs.

I am a fan of CDPR since The Witcher 1 and I can still recall how much of an impact, how big of an improvement these guys and girls made with the Enhanced Edition of that game.
The improvement was mindblowing and very well done. In my opinion it really provided the starting point for the success the franchise had up until know (culminating with Witcher 3 of course).

So yeah, I put my trust in them to do the same here for Cyberpunk, which I am pretty sure really is the project of a lifetime and a very personal matter for many of them.

Gogo CDPR

Dear gamers,

We are committed to fixing bugs and crashes and will continue to work and improve the game via future updates to make sure you are enjoying the game regardless of the platform.

Thanks for the update - will "bug fixing" include an overhaul the AI in the game ? Performance aside, that to me is one the biggest let downs.
Post automatically merged:

A complete apology while looking in the eye.. Almost non existent these days.

No matter what, I love CDPR and respect everything they do.

You have my full support, please remain the company we know you are.

I think he was looking at a teleprompter :)

mistakes can happen in every game. I think if you fix a few problems, everything will be fine. great game great story cd project thanks. please let the continuation of this game come

Are we gonna get expansions after dlc's? Is the multiplayer a different game or just a kind of expansion ?

Also great work enjoying the game a lot it's understandable everything that has happened due to it hasn't been a normal year

The biggest disappointment is the dialogue. Why is V coughing one second and then super-happy and excited when she answers the phone the next? Discussion threads have NO internal segues. People on the street seem to respond to things that are not being said. And the choices don't seem to matter - sometimes I get three choices that are just different forms of the same answer. Only 30 hours in but already very frustrated with what I thought would be a massive story game. The world has so much promise. Will this kind of disjointed content every be addressed and altered? Or just bug fixes eternally?

The biggest disappointment is the dialogue. Why is V coughing one second and then super-happy and excited when she answers the phone the next? Discussion threads have NO internal segues. People on the street seem to respond to things that are not being said. And the choices don't seem to matter - sometimes I get three choices that are just different forms of the same answer. Only 30 hours in but already very frustrated with what I thought would be a massive story game. The world has so much promise. Will this kind of disjointed content every be addressed and altered? Or just bug fixes eternally?
Just don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed. CDPR can redeem themselves, they just need to deliver. As I said though, don't expect anything, even what they say they will do. We all know how that worked out last time.

Hey mates and CD Project team ( I hope),

So Mr. Marcin Ivinski said in the video: "This video is up to him owning up to that PS4 and XBOX One version did not live up to the quality standard they wanted to meet."

Can you please address in future updates that you have separated teams working on:

-Bug's and Glitches (all platforms)
-Adding missing content that was promoted on material before launch (all platforms)
-DLC content (only when it's ready)

He is saying that honest and direct communication is the base of the company. So please, communicate with us when we want to hear your thoughts about the state of the game.

Thank you! :)

Good news and thanks for facing into it.

Just wish you had not bottled it and released it.

Lesson learnt I guess. People are willing to wait for quality and will pay for it.

Love the game by the way even though its a slog sometimes as enemies wont die.

I say just bring on full mod support already.
Mods will fix what devs won't. I honestly don't see this getting any better, just more of the same with
Hey mates and CD Project team ( I hope),

So Mr. Marcin Ivinski said in the video: "This video is up to him owning up to that PS4 and XBOX One version did not live up to the quality standard they wanted to meet."

Can you please address in future updates that you have separated teams working on:

-Bug's and Glitches (all platforms)
-Adding missing content that was promoted on material before launch (all platforms)
-DLC content (only when it's ready)

He is saying that honest and direct communication is the base of the company. So please, communicate with us when we want to hear your thoughts about the state of the game.

Thank you! :)
Looks like a gun was to his head. It's PR bull that I have seen in the past. Hope I am wrong.
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true. But that would also disregard the other possible "endings".
And while I wouldn't mind them going with that it also puts them into a difficult position.

But yeah, we'll see. Though I have no intention to stick around the game or CDPR for that long. I am kinda done with them.
This Forum is more therapy than anything at this point for me.
The only endings that would be unplayable would be suicide and Temperance. Considering you can't play as V in either of those it's to be expected that you wouldn't get to play a V continuation story.

I still think the game and devs have promise. Suppose we'll both see when patch #2 drops.

Dear CDPR,

If you give us everything in the Roadmap plus a MOD TOOLS at the end of it... all of this disaster launch will be forgiven

Yes, an amazing free and paid DLC will be nice. However, a Mod Tool would be the real: “We sorry for shattering and absusing your trust at launch. This is our gift to you guys... go crazy.”

Mod Tools are a true love letters to players.

sorry but a mod tools is of no value for console players.
I want endings that make sense and are based on my decisions as a player and don't railroad V into plot cancer. I want deeper story quests. I want the gutted story content back.

Why do I have the option to tell Dex about Evelyn when it never leads to anything? Why does the Cyberpsycho quest not have a satisfying ending? Why do Rogue and the whole Afterlife still treat me like a noob even with street cred of 50 instead of giving me awesome gigs? What happens with the Peralez storyline? Why doesn't it make a difference If I work with the Voodoo Boys or Netwatch? Why do the LI's turn into furniture after you've completed their quests? Why are the male LI's not even part of the main quest? Why doesn't it make a difference in the Clouds storyline whether Maiko lives or dies? Why are all the endings based on one decision on the rooftop? Why is V suddenly in charge of the Afterlife in the Don't Fear the Reaper ending even though Rogue is still alive? And so on.

Thank you Marcin for finally bringing a bit of communication because since December 23 it was getting worrying ... !
But honestly the damage is done, the game is released and was finished by the players, see even returned by some players like me and I do not think that simply improving the performances is the solution, it is certainly necessary to improve them, but it is especially necessary in my opinion the added content, and not simply the fact of being able by example custom his car, or change his hair ... but extending the story and unlocking can be places currently unavailable? A big patch yes, but it would mix performance AND new content! After that it may be a lot in demand indeed, the employees are not machines, but I think that a relatively large number of them work at CDPR! After that, the solution may be to completely delete the game on 2013 ps and xbox consoles in order to be able to focus on developing and extending the game! Yes it is radical, but I remember the gwent, they did remove all new updates and rankings on the console versions! Because it was too much work to deal with all the different bugs and other development on all platforms! Especially that sooner or later we will all move to the next gen. (well personally I would come to that later, because anyway the next gen is good but where are the games? and then I play on PC too.) In any case, courage to all the employers !

Ich muss sagen, dass ich ein großes Lob an den Entwickler aussprechen möchte.
Zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt finde ich, dass das Spiel sehr gut läuft und auch hervorragend kreiert wurde.
Ja, auch ich habe ab und an mal Abstürze, bin aber viel schlimmeres von namenhafteren und größeren Spieleherstellern gewohnt. Zudem bekommt man hier von Support ausführliche Antworten und Hilfe, bei anderen heißt es hingegen: "Das Problem ist uns bekannt, wir arbeiten bereits daran."

Im Allgemeinen bin ich von der Qualität und Machart des Spieles total begeistert, auch wenn es ab und an mal abstürzt... (Bei mir in 80h Spielzeit 3x... Vollkommen im positiven Rahmen meiner bisherigen Erfahrungen.)

Auch finde ich es sehr gut, dass der Hersteller eine öffentliche und so ernste Stellungsname zu den vorhandenen Problemen gibt.

Danke dafür!

Macht weiter so... Wir sehen uns in den BadLands

Rixxel

And now, the Google Translater will do his work :eek:)

I have to say that I want to give the developer a big compliment.
At this point in time, I think the game is going very well and that it has been created brilliantly.
Yes, I also have crashes from time to time, but I'm used to much worse things from well-known and larger game manufacturers. In addition, you get detailed answers and help from support, while others say: "We know the problem, we are already working on it."

In general, I am totally enthusiastic about the quality and style of the game, even if it crashes every now and then ... (For me 3x in 80 hours of play ... )

Completely within the positive framework of my previous experience. I also think it's very good that the manufacturer gives a public and so serious position name to the existing problems.

Thanks for that!

Keep up the good work ... See you in the BadLands

Rixxel

What's done is done, but I am really enjoying Cyberpunk (playing on PS5) and I do appreciate CDPR reaching out as well as their long term commitment. I hope the teams working on optimizing the experience get everything sorted out. I'm sticking with this game, and I'm really looking forward to all future updates and enhancements.

Guest 4506659

Sounded like even more bullshit to me, some of the "apology" doesn't even make sense.

Ich muss sagen, dass ich ein großes Lob an den Entwickler aussprechen möchte.
Zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt finde ich, dass das Spiel sehr gut läuft und auch hervorragend kreiert wurde.
Ja, auch ich habe ab und an mal Abstürze, bin aber viel schlimmeres von namenhafteren und größeren Spieleherstellern gewohnt. Zudem bekommt man hier von Support ausführliche Antworten und Hilfe, bei anderen heißt es hingegen: "Das Problem ist uns bekannt, wir arbeiten bereits daran."

Im Allgemeinen bin ich von der Qualität und Machart des Spieles total begeistert, auch wenn es ab und an mal abstürzt... (Bei mir in 80h Spielzeit 3x... Vollkommen im positiven Rahmen meiner bisherigen Erfahrungen.)

Auch finde ich es sehr gut, dass der Hersteller eine öffentliche und so ernste Stellungsname zu den vorhandenen Problemen gibt.

Danke dafür!

Macht weiter so... Wir sehen uns in den BadLands

Rixxel

And now, the Google Translater will do his work :eek:)

I have to say that I want to give the developer a big compliment.
At this point in time, I think the game is going very well and that it has been created brilliantly.
Yes, I also have crashes from time to time, but I'm used to much worse things from well-known and larger game manufacturers. In addition, you get detailed answers and help from support, while others say: "We know the problem, we are already working on it."

In general, I am totally enthusiastic about the quality and style of the game, even if it crashes every now and then ... (For me 3x in 80 hours of play ... )

Completely within the positive framework of my previous experience. I also think it's very good that the manufacturer gives a public and so serious position name to the existing problems.

Thanks for that!

Keep up the good work ... See you in the BadLands

Rixxel
Then you woke up, right?

Hopefully someone from the company reads this.

When I got the game on launch, I played it on my ps5 and it actually ran very well. No crashes, 60fps frame rate, no problems with texture pop-in and minor graphical glitches.

Every update I received made the game Run worse and I crashed more, I've even gotten a crash while managing my inventory.

Could you separate the ps5 version from the ps4 version before the next gen upgrade, or maybe give me the option to roll back updates?

After 231 hours, I think it's safe to say I am pretty happy with the game. Sure, there are bugs and glitches, but all great games have them. At least CDPR is working on them, unlike some other developers of another recent AAA RPG who doesn't even want to admit there are countless bugs and glitches in their game, never mind fixing them!

Top Bottom