What game are you currently playing

+
Metro 2033 exodus has me really hooked right now.

Cyperpunk is good I think I'm going to wait till the next update though it's a bit rough on my last generation console standard she gets pretty hot after a hour or 2, and shes clean and has her top off then starts stuttering a bit, but for those 2 hours it actually runs pretty good.

I'm sure a lot of console issues due to overheat is poor maintenance

is it possible to beat metro exodus without killing any spiders?

Started another playthrough on Cyberpunk, not worth waiting for patch #1 in a weeks time when it's mainly going to be focused around consoles. Going to go for some of the completionist achievements.

Apart from that, putting a bit of time into MK11 and MW5 with mods.

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
Cp 2077. outer worlds, installed but on halt: Fallout 3-4-New vegas, legends of heroes trial of cold steel, borderlands 1-2-3 no man sky, grim dawn, beyond a steel sky and others

Started a new game of Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Playing as Tremere this time around, almost went through all the Clans now. Very excited for Bloodlines 2 coming out some time during this year (hopefully).

Also started a new game of Stardew Valley after having finished the Cyberpunk campaign to fend of the feelings of emptiness and crippling depression, lol. I'm so bad with new games, and I keep going back to ones i've already played. Gonna enjoy reading through this thread and hopefully get some tips!

Gonna start re-playing the Witcher series (including the first one) as well. I love the first game, even though the combat system is horribly unforgiving at times. The story makes up for it though.

WhatI'mPlaying1.png

WhatI'mPlaying2.png

I actually have one such game now, called hexceed. Coming in January 2021.
Looks minesweeperish based on the images on its store page, but the description suggests there will much more to it than that.
It was released late last night, so I downloaded and jumped in today. I've really missed Minesweeper, which makes this even better. :D

Started playing Greedfall after it became available through PS Plus. Pleasantly surprised so far.
I've been a big fan of Spyders their whole history - and they just keep getting better and better.

Greedfall is their best work by far and really showing they have the potential to be the next BioWare. They don't seem in any hurry to try and step away from single player RPGs heavy on choice and squaddies - which is just superb.

---- Have now finished 3 playthroughs of Cyberpunk and about to take a break and get back into some Stellaris, Master of Orion or Endless Space. Probably the latter, haven't decided yet.

I've had Jedi Fallen Order sitting there for a while - so I really need to play that at some stage too....

Top Bottom