Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
i'am with you all were are the sexy outfits i wish you could kill the npc that is not part of a quest/ main story and kill them and take the outfit because there is npc's that have sexy outfits on them like in the joytoy places and walking around night city that i'am like hey that's a nice outfit with i had one

Last edited:
They just push auntie outfit from 70 or 80s or before We were born in to shop - _ - .
those mox or normal ppl outfit is ppl in that world wear is not for us - _ - !
its for easy to identify ppl from another world is enter they world - O - ''' !

cheer
Post automatically merged:

its ridiculus . When ppl in this world can have legging like this . but When we enter this world.
They wont lets us have it - _ - !
Untitled7.jpg

cheer

Last edited:
I have ideas about the armor. Firstly anything that covers the whole body should be under the special category. I would like to see more gang/person themed clothing I really like Jackie and Rogue's outfits but you can't get them in game as far as I know. Also I feel that any armor you pick up should unlock a blueprint at that rarity. I would like to see you be able to store clothes in the closet and the iconic (hopefully they add more) outfits are shown on hangars. Bodyscuplters would also be a nice addition.

Did you know that if you scan all the stripers/dancers and water tube dancer they all have male names with female bodys. The fucking men have better clothes than Fem V!

Cyberpunk 2077 character customization and clothes in particular was the first huge dissapointment for me.
I can spend days on character creation. It's one of my favourite parts of games. But... what do you mean I can't change my haircut later in game? Can implant myself to death but can't change haircut?
I decided to go crafter not because it gives additional armor but because I wanted to make cool looking stuff. And everyone who went the same way knows that there is not much to craft.
Again, this problem is well known and I can't get why some folks keep defending CDPR.
My concept was to make a biker girl dressed in black leather. I wasted an enormous amount of time trying to collect all the items. And I did collect. After 100+ hours! Using guides about the whereabouts of certain pieces which ruined the immersion for me. Just to get okay clothes. I killed Sasquatch... idk... 30-40 times? Just to be sure that she doesn't drop a black biker helmet! And when I say okay clothes I mean it just because... well.. look around! NPCs wear waaaay better stuff.
Customization is not something which is too hard to implement in a RELEASED game.

I want these for my V, game takes place in California, it's warm enough for open shoes :D

Attachments

• photomode_03012021_214409.png
    photomode_03012021_214409.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 238
All the clothing stores I have been to just sell ugly pants and poor people jackets, I want some of the fancy stuff like what the Mox girls wear!
Well, my V just found a really fancy netrunner suit with daring cut-outs... (had to cover up the fun parts because I don't know how much we may show here; but it really is what it looks like). 🍆

Edit: Forgot the picture... 🤦‍♀️
uhlala.jpg
🙈

This is why I think some including me is trying to level up before doing any gigs, missions or stuff.

before level 5 ish no container, excpet the special ones with hidden legendaries, not even suitcases will contain armor/clothing only a soda or food item.

This is important because it is not until about level 30 you really start to get legendary quality of clothes.

Every level after level 30 the chance of legendary increases and at level 45+ I started to see that even the police hustles giving legendary and if you do the save/load checking container again you will be able to get legendary quality and for your level of the clothing item that is present.

f.e. the pink bustier in afterlife if you wait to get until level 50 you could get that in legendary quality with a few reloads and same with the hotpink shorts I sen somewhere I forgot.

This goes for every clothing item. Since I'm on PS4 and memory leaks the game can get so slow that it actually shows how the looting system fills container.

Every container has a soda or food item instead of the clothing item. When you hover over the container this item is replaced with a clothing/weapon suited for your level and quality is randomized so in order to get legendary ones you need to be high level or the chance to get legendary is too low and would take thousand of reloads.

But if your level 45+ or so it will take mostly about 10 loads to get legendary and to get it with max mod slots could take a lot more but I tested and that is also possible.

This way you could look like a mox but you need to get the levels first to be able to spawn clothes and especially legendary quality.

I guess someone on PC could more easily test this with early containers by cheating levels to 50 and check bag outside apartment f.e.

Every level after level 30 the chance of legendary increases and at level 45+ I started to see that even the police hustles giving legendary and if you do the save/load checking container again you will be able to get legendary quality and for your level of the clothing item that is present.
Yup thats one of the reasons why this game's looting system sucks. You will miss out a lot of early game items to spawn as legendary.

The game is really amazing but imo it's really lacking character customization and clothing options. To be precise female clothing options are really limited, high heels are barely high (the ones player can equip), there are no heeled sandals (NPCs have them but not us).

Would be nice to wear heels that Meredith Stout has + other really good looking NPCs. Talking about whole outfit in general not just shoes.

This game has so much potential and you guys made an incredible game, add few more details like this, fix some bugs and this game will truly be best game ever made.

Bike babe.

Attachments

• photomode_23012021_135311.png
    photomode_23012021_135311.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 202
  • photomode_23012021_135333.png
    photomode_23012021_135333.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 256
  • photomode_23012021_135346.png
    photomode_23012021_135346.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 237
  • photomode_23012021_135412.png
    photomode_23012021_135412.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 211
  • photomode_23012021_135432.png
    photomode_23012021_135432.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 182
One of the biggest rules of Cyberpunk is style over function, yet in this game, there's no "style score" system and most of the clothes look like you picked them up off of a homeless person's corpse (which you most likely did). I even went to the fancy boutique clothes store in downtown and they were selling the same raggedy-ass clothes as everyone else.

I should also point out that dress that I mentioned having is not sexy, it's just somewhat stylish.

Yet another missed opportunity, NPCs could easily have been coded to comment on what you're wearing based on your actual clothing. All in black with dark shades? "Ooh, you look a little, um...scary." All bright neon colors? "Damn girl, you look like a glitter factory blew up on an Easter parade!"

Also, NPCs should react to how you dress. High class NPCs are going to treat you like gutter trash if that's how you're dressed. Likewise the lowlifes are going to harrass you and see you as a target in that suit and thousand eddie loafers. The game should give us a reason to change clothes based on changing situations.

Even style should have consequences.

Top Bottom