Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
These are all great idea..let's all get together and make a game 😊 we would make a better game than what we got. Id like to see more gang interactions like in fallout..not necessarily join a gang but work for them..the ones you want and have the rival gangs go after you..and have lots of missions for each and maybe get gang clothes..armor..tats..weapons..ect as rewards.
Post automatically merged:

nice ones Transmog good one too also i forgot to add
Whats transmog?

Of course you are entitled to your opinions.

The reason why I wont skip it, is because if any Dev's etc read it, they need to understand the reasoning why, I or others don't like something,

Simply saying "No" is not good enough and skipping it, could be interpreted as an agreement.

Personally, I think you should appreciative of the time and though gone into either agree or disagreeing by people as it shows they share of a common interest of improving the game.

The Dev's as such needs much as they can get going forward from us, whether it is in agreement or not, so that they can make a better informed choice how to progress the game.

So sorry, I will not be skipping if I disagree with something, I will argue the point, so that the reasoning behind such decisions is made clear.
You didnt really argue tho all you did was copy and paste my post with rudeness and typed
This : Dont care
that : dont care
this : nah
I'm sorry this is not the way to have discussion, and besides the money argument you pulled was invalid on so many levels there fore by the looks of it seems you just came here to disagree without parley and thats not a discussion

BTW what you are saying is that YOU want the devs to hear YOUR reason why you don't want something implemented this post is 60+ upvoted you asking me to meet on a common ground for your so "better" idea well my dude if you don't like someone elses idea and you trying to push your agenda yeah thats not gonna be good for your common ground meeting especially with way to explain things

I said what i had to say and i'm moving on :howdy:

These are all great idea..let's all get together and make a game 😊 we would make a better game than what we got. Id like to see more gang interactions like in fallout..not necessarily join a gang but work for them..the ones you want and have the rival gangs go after you..and have lots of missions for each and maybe get gang clothes..armor..tats..weapons..ect as rewards.

Whats transmog?
Transmogrification (commonly referred to as transmog, tmog, xmog or simply mog) provides the ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor.
If you played Assassin creed games they have it

Last edited:
You didnt really argue tho all you did was copy and paste my post with rudeness and typed
This : Dont care
that : dont care
this : nah
I'm sorry this is not the way to have discussion, and besides the money argument you pulled was invalid on so many levels there fore by the looks of it seems you just came here to disagree without parley and thats not a discussion

BTW what you are saying is that YOU want the devs to hear YOUR reason why you don't want something implemented this post is 60+ upvoted you asking me to meet on a common ground for the better idea well my dude if you don't like someone elses idea and you trying to push you agenda yeah thats not gonna be good for your common ground meeting especially with way to explain things

No.
Transmogrification (commonly referred to as transmog, tmog, xmog or simply mog) provides the ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor.
If you played Assassin creed games they have it
The Agreed bit etc was a quick way me agreeing with the vast majority of what you said and the reasons, most of which I agree with and didn't need repeating. I thought that was obvious really. There was only one or two that where of a Meh to me and I really didn't care about them one way or another. So I not going to write an essay on something that I don't really have an opinion.

The only thing that I really disagree with as adding character levels, of which I gave and ample reply to as to why I wouldn't like it in a game. Which I gave a separate post towards.

So please don't confuse the two posts. I am specifically talking about character levels, as such I will not skip, if I disagree with something.

More over, I honestly I don't care about the numbers that agree with this or that and just because some people agree with a thing, is doesn't make them correct.

Last edited:
After spending 100+ hours, my ears felt like there was some improvements to be done with the Radio in CP2077:

-The channels truly need hosts, ads publicities in between tunes and also more songs.
-Mike Max and the Collective Of Bartmoss absolutely need their own pirate radio podcasts in the game.
-A new system for switching channels, something more satisfying or simpler like in GTA.
What about a comedy channel? :D

Another thing that could be added is to have a dump button from character inventory to transfer to storage inventory and from storage inventory to character inventory.

Think it was mentioned earlier about taking clothes off npcs you knocked out/killed not found in stores. Be nice if these clothes were simply added as an option to buy from stores. After all they are already fitted apparently to models.

Free DLC ideas:

-No more lag when driving
-Game doesn't crash during life paths
-Game doesn't crash after life paths
-Game doesn't crash
-Game runs at steady 30 FPS on consoles
-Game doesn't look "muddy" when moving into busy areas
-Weapons don't look "muddy" when you equip them while game renders texture.
-Cyberarms that are useful.

I've already had my experience so I can't say anything added will really do much to keep me excited but to move forward adding more world function and npc interactivity is a good way to go, As for added content? I dunno my moods not there anymore tbh, I guess just keep building on it till the next Project.

Guest 4519094

Great thread, thanks so much for putting it together, almost everyone has been trying to be helpful,
vastly agree with most of the points raised and will just try to echo some of those and maybe add a couple :

First the AI of pedestrians and cars civilians or hostiles has been mentioned a lot with good reasons,
once it is improved allowing netrunners to slowdown our quickhcks or somehow protect their teammates would play nicely with the added challenge.

Also related to quickhacks, the NCPD should be hackable like any other gang, having for example an option to jack in the police scanners to display the random gang events with a sheriff icon on the entire map instead of just on the minimap, as a way to help people in the late game find encounters without having to aimlessly drive.

About gangs and street cred, there was a video a while back showing how those would be related to fashion, would love to see that idea resurface in a big way, maybe get discounts in certain areas after reaching a certain cred level with a faction, maybe get a legendary set of clothes for finishing a faction side quests or something in that ball park, that could also influence areas of NC being overtaken by new gangs changing the local politics in a visible way, grafitis being sprayed over by rivals, groups of people hanging changing gang and so on.

We may have been spoiled by the awesome people over at SuperGiant Games and the amount of voiced dialogue in Hades, but certainly hope it becomes more of a trend ;) specially with characters as wonderfully written as the ones we've got in Cyberpunk 2077, really have to echo all the voices asking for more in that department.
And while wishing for more dialogue why not also wish for more movesets, like being able to perform Oda's smartguns backflip or Sasquatch's super dash or high kicks, slashes, flurries and so, guess the chances of that being featured in the game rise as multiplayer looms closer but an early glance at some of it would be a nice nudge.

if you've read up to here thank you and if any of it is on your TODO list, good luck and thanks again for the monumental work that is this game <3

PS: honorable mention to the smart cookie that mentioned taking Hanako hostage as she talks to her father and connecting to that access point to mikoshi that way, thx you kind sir or madam :D it would be so cool :p

Great thread, thanks so much for putting it together, almost everyone has been trying to be helpful,
vastly agree with most of the points raised and will just try to echo some of those and maybe add a couple :

First the AI of pedestrians and cars civilians or hostiles has been mentioned a lot with good reasons,
once it is improved allowing netrunners to slowdown our quickhcks or somehow protect their teammates would play nicely with the added challenge.

Also related to quickhacks, the NCPD should be hackable like any other gang, having for example an option to jack in the police scanners to display the random gang events with a sheriff icon on the entire map instead of just on the minimap, as a way to help people in the late game find encounters without having to aimlessly drive.

About gangs and street cred, there was a video a while back showing how those would be related to fashion, would love to see that idea resurface in a big way, maybe get discounts in certain areas after reaching a certain cred level with a faction, maybe get a legendary set of clothes for finishing a faction side quests or something in that ball park, that could also influence areas of NC being overtaken by new gangs changing the local politics in a visible way, grafitis being sprayed over by rivals, groups of people hanging changing gang and so on.

We may have been spoiled by the awesome people over at SuperGiant Games and the amount of voiced dialogue in Hades, but certainly hope it becomes more of a trend ;) specially with characters as wonderfully written as the ones we've got in Cyberpunk 2077, really have to echo all the voices asking for more in that department.
And while wishing for more dialogue why not also wish for more movesets, like being able to perform Oda's smartguns backflip or Sasquatch's super dash or high kicks, slashes, flurries and so, guess the chances of that being featured in the game rise as multiplayer looms closer but an early glance at some of it would be a nice nudge.

if you've read up to here thank you and if any of it is on your TODO list, good luck and thanks again for the monumental work that is this game <3

PS: honorable mention to the smart cookie that mentioned taking Hanako hostage as she talks to her father and connecting to that access point to mikoshi that way, thx you kind sir or madam :D it would be so cool :p
damn the street cred idea sounds cool

Last edited:
I've been playing since day one and I'm taking my time, 121 hours in and absolutely loving the game, still haven't finished the main quest and haven't experienced every facets CP2077 can offer.

Here's my list of suggestions:

- add a screen size & HUD adjust in the option
- add Hardcore Survival Mode
- add a hunger/thirst system which affect stats and movements similar to KCD
- add a shower/toilet system that affects stats and your entourage's reaction
- add satisfying NPC interactions similar to RDR2 (I think this one should become a norm)
- add solid eating/drinking animation
- add food modelisation like in FFXV (this would give the player a legit reason to try all the food)
- add overhaul of the asian street food market (Chow Mien, Yakitori, Baozi etc..)
- add 3D rain effect, add rain pouring on the windshield like in Drive Club, add windshield wiper!
- add possibility to watch TV in the car's small screen
- add characters SAVE MENU for multiple playthrough like in SWKOTOR
- add barber shops, tattoo artists, coffee shops all around Night City
- add save wardrobe option like in RDR2
- add a brain dance market
- add consistent story quests for each gangs
- add Neo Noir detective style quests for the NCPD
- add a complex system of reputation, the more you climb in rep. the more dangerous it becomes to roam in the streets
- add gun/katana showdown with legends like in Ghost of Tsushima and RDR2
- add illegal Mad Max-like/Hell in a cell tournaments in Raffen Shiv or Maelstrom basecamp
- add satisfying street tuning tournaments like in NFSU
- add prison and jail time with quests inside
- add the possibility to train in dojos, learning new moves etc..
- add complete car modifications, and wide personalisation possibilities
- add fuel reservoir and the possibility to refuel the car manually at various stations like in Days Gone
- add a simulation, manual driving option + speed limiter
- add police chases and infringment bills for small transgressions
- add more stuff to read (lore, not sms)
- add possibility to use pachinkos, arcade machines
- add a card game and snookers in bars
- add underground cockfights in Pacifica
- add surfing competition quest in Pacifica (there's a surfboard in V's room)
- add things to do in the buddhist temple and christian church (light a candle, shake the kau cim fortune sticks, meditate, have philosophical conversations with monks and priests)
- add a walk lock-mode when following characters like in RDR2
- add the possibility to choose V's sexual orientation in the character creation (to avoid awkward scenes and dialogues)
- add button to skip scenes

Last edited:
Anthors suggestion :

-Make Random PNJ Subtitle Bigger (difficult to read and almost impossible when they walk... )

I've been playing since day one and I'm taking my time, 121 hours in and absolutely loving the game, still haven't finished the main quest and haven't experienced every facets CP2077 can offer.

- add satisfying NPC interactions similar to RDR2 (I think this one should become a norm)
- add food modelisation like in FFXV (this would give the player a legit reason to try all the food)
- add overhaul of the asian street food market (Chow Mien, Yakitori, Baozi etc..)
- add 3D rain effect, add rain pouring on the windshield like in Drive Club, add windshield wiper!
- add a complex system of reputation, the more you climb in rep. the more dangerous it becomes to roam in the streets
- add illegal Mad Max-like/Hell in a cell tournaments in Raffen Shiv or Maelstrom basecamp
- add fuel reservoir and the possibility to refuel the car manually at various stations like in Days Gone
- add things to do in the buddhist temple and christian church (light a candle, shake the kau cim fortune sticks, meditate, have philosophical conversations with monks and priests)
- add the possibility to choose V's sexual orientation in the character creation (to avoid awkward scenes and dialogues)
Damn well said

I re edited trying to make it as short and sweet as possible - Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors introdue more RP elements (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant would make consumables noticeable)

Last edited:
Damn well said

I re edited trying to make it as short and sweet as possible - Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors introdue more RP elements (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant would make consumables noticeable)
I heartily agree! drinking a cup of coffee or eating a box of noodles while walking would be nice too.

Last edited:
I've been putting out stuff since the beginning...

Here:

It will never happen, but having the weapons do a specific amount of damage from the start and remain at that lethality throughout the game would be much more immersive in my opinion.

Blunt weapons: A pipe wrench or a baseball bat is going to inflict the same amount of damage whether it's old and rusted or brand new. A bio-enhanced 125 kilo bodybuilder is going to have a harder swing than a run of the mill 50 kilo individual. Maybe not as accurate, but will definitely hit harder.

Knives: A pocketknife is not going to be more lethal than a samurai sword no matter how much you sharpen it. There should be different grades, from butterknife dull, to molecule honed edge, but at some point sharp is sharp and no amount of sharpening is going to make it any more lethal.

Guns: Having various types of bullets decide on the weapons lethality. Ranging from a common unjacketed softnose to a jacketed, rocket propelled, computer assisted, depleted uranium hollow-point. All fitting the same weapon rather than have dozens of varieties of the same weapon. There could be different grades, from a rusted out, throwaway to a well maintained, finely crafted weapon, but there needs to be a limit. Add-ons to the weapon making it more accurate within a certain damage range is fine, but a small caliber handgun is never going to have the stopping power of a full auto machine-gun, no matter how well it is constructed.

The constant upgrading of a weapon as your character progresses through the game is silly. A standard handgun would be just as deadly from a headshot whether a 6 year old is holding it or a seasoned combat veteran. Granted the veteran is going to have far superior aim, but both are just as lethal.

Last edited:
It will never happen, but having the weapons do a specific amount of damage from the start and remain at that lethality throughout the game would be much more immersive in my opinion.

Blunt weapons: A pipe wrench or a baseball bat is going to inflict the same amount of damage whether it's old and rusted or brand new. A bio-enhanced 125 kilo bodybuilder is going to have a harder swing than a run of the mill 50 kilo individual. Maybe not as accurate, but will definitely hit harder.

Knives: A pocketknife is not going to be more lethal than a samurai sword no matter how much you sharpen it. There should be different grades, from butterknife dull, to molecule honed edge, but at some point sharp is sharp and no amount of sharpening is going to make it any more lethal.

Guns: Having various types of bullets decide on the weapons lethality. Ranging from a common unjacketed softnose to a jacketed, rocket propelled, computer assisted, depleted uranium hollow-point. All fitting the same weapon rather than have dozens of varieties of the same weapon. There could be different grades, from a rusted out, throwaway to a well maintained, finely crafted weapon, but there needs to be a limit. Add-ons to the weapon making it more accurate within a certain damage range is fine, but a small caliber handgun is never going to have the stopping power of a full auto machine-gun, no matter how well it is constructed.

The constant upgrading of a weapon as your character progresses through the game is silly. A standard handgun would be just as deadly from a headshot whether a 6 year old is holding it or a seasoned combat veteran. Granted the veteran is going to have far superior aim, but both are just as lethal.
yeah the constant upgrading its rough you spend loads of money like literally money sink to upgrade "increase" weapons stats and in the end there is a tiny difference compared to what you spent on worse case scenario you end up finding a weapon that is waaay higher dps than what you were trying to enchant i wouldn't even mind keep on keeping enchanting if it wasnt for the fact that the money are so limited

Top Bottom