Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
My god, what's with you people making comments like this? It is wrong to want to have more with the characters you like? What makes most games appealing, at least to me, is bonding with the characters. Be it romantic or friendly.

This "dating simulator" comment is getting so annoying. Blame CDPR for adding romances in first place. Do you say the same for other rpgs who have romances? Romance is important in gaming as well as friendship, it's what fleshes our your character and other characters.

Let us with the romance, if you want glory and murder, there are pleeeenty of other games out there that will give you this satisfaction.

I'm not against it and I do consider Judy to be the most well rounded character in the game. So I'm fully onboard the JudyExpress. I'm just keeping my expectations realistic. It would definitely be fun to have all these suggestions implemented.

I'm not against it and I do consider Judy to be the most well rounded character in the game. So I'm fully onboard the JudyExpress. I'm just keeping my expectations realistic. It would definitely be fun to have all these suggestions implemented.
JudyExpress is that where you buy cheap Chinese BD’s?

I cant thank enough to cyberpunk for make me discover Judy.. but hey, i cant thank enough cyberpunk for make me discover this community we have here hahaha.. you, people are gold for sure :ok:

Honestly, me whenever I see Judy gang:

Cute2.png

These inconsistencies in dialogue are really serious issues honestly. We throw out so many times that immersion matters, so the focus mainly goes into visual bugs and glitches, but when we encounter these narrative flaws I feel taken off way more than any T-poser or ground grinding car could.

Probably the best thing we can do now. From our humble standpoint at least. Would be to help as much as we can to dig out the issues and compile them so the team can make use of this forum benefiting from our time.
I propose that we start a thread that will have the purpose of compiling all these bits of dialogue and narrative plot holes that happen either tru poorly gated quests or simple oversights in our responses. Compiled in the form of images with the text in question, explained when it happens, and elaborate what it conflicts with, and possibly offer solution.

Seen as the problem isn't limited to the lack of an option to refuse someone with stating that we are of a certain sexual preference or already taken. There are many small bits of dialogue that will conflict down the line when we try tell our story in NC.

If we hope to move this in a more productive and promising way towards not just being observers of an issue but also actively helping to resolve it. We should all contribute to such a thread as we go tru the game on a new playthrough and simply screenshot all we notice and afterwards post with info.

These inconsistencies in dialogue are really serious issues honestly. We throw out so many times that immersion matters, so the focus mainly goes into visual bugs and glitches, but when we encounter these narrative flaws I feel taken off way more than any T-poser or ground grinding car could.

Probably the best thing we can do now. From our humble standpoint at least. Would be to help as much as we can to dig out the issues and compile them so the team can make use of this forum benefiting from our time.
I propose that we start a thread that will have the purpose of compiling all these bits of dialogue and narrative plot holes that happen either tru poorly gated quests or simple oversights in our responses. Compiled in the form of images with the text in question, explained when it happens, and elaborate what it conflicts with, and possibly offer solution.

Seen as the problem isn't limited to the lack of an option to refuse someone with stating that we are of a certain sexual preference or already taken. There are many small bits of dialogue that will conflict down the line when we try tell our story in NC.

If we hope to move this in a more productive and promising way towards not just being observers of an issue but also actively helping to resolve it. We should all contribute to such a thread as we go tru the game on a new playthrough and simply screenshot all we notice and afterwards post with info.

Yes, very constructive and would help the whole game. It may seem small but additional dialogue like we have been screaming about (jk) would improve immersion. Even more, just having characters react to things that are happening in the few weeks V is fighting for her life. To add further, it would assist in that feeling we all have right now of (FUCK THE STORY ISNT OVER THO, WHAT HAPPENS, WAIT WHY DIDNT THEY REACT TO THAT UGH).

I have a question guys.. at the ending of the game, when you call Judy, and V says: Time we, uh, went swimming... What you said, then... ´bout what you sensed in me, and then Judy says "Death". I dont remember her saying that she sensed death in you during all pyramid song quest.. am i wrong? it is one of the things i dont get at the ending.. is it another dialog issue? or maybe im wrong? :shrug: i just was waiting judy to say something nice.. XD like, she sensed love in V or something, again, maybe im wrong and i didnt understand something or i missed something..

i want to go on dates with Judy. go dancing ride the roller coaster together. it is so disappointing that after pyramid song you have barely any reason to interact with her.
and same goes for the other love interests give them activities we can join. record braindances for/with Judy. some PI work with River. play songs with Kerry. and something for Panam i guess.
this is something that i few game have done right actual relationships. and the games that do are usually just focuses on this one thing.

When it comes to inconsistent dialogue, there are mainly two situations where this happens. Those being the ones that lean on V's sexuality and some choices made until a specific point, hence the River and Panam situation. Everything else seems so insignificant, mainly the blue dialogue, which can sound out of place because of the voice actor tone issues and how some of the NPCs you are talking to end their sentence.

If I'm wrong, I guess I didn't pay enough attention then.

I have a question guys.. at the ending of the game, when you call Judy, and V says: Time we, uh, went swimming... What you said, then... ´bout what you sensed in me, and then Judy says "Death". I dont remember her saying that she sensed death in you during all pyramid song quest.. am i wrong? it is one of the things i dont get at the ending.. is it another dialog issue? or maybe im wrong? :shrug: i just was waiting judy to say something nice.. XD like, she sensed love in V or something, again, maybe im wrong and i didnt understand something or i missed something..

Well, Judy did recall herself saying "walking talking corpses" while still connected to V. She started to remember Evelyn from when they were younger. They are childhood friends after all. So in a sense Judy did sense death. Though I think there was an opportunity for a bit more fluffy nice dialogue spun off of that moment when V goes back inside from rebooting the generator. When comforting Judy in the bathroom, I think there was a moment to say one more thing to Judy before they confirm nonverbally their love. Could've been during that moment when V caresses Judy's face. (Fuck I love that scene) But that just comes down to writer/director preferences at the point.

:think:
Post automatically merged:

i want to go on dates with Judy. go dancing ride the roller coaster together. it is so disappointing that after pyramid song you have barely any reason to interact with her.
and same goes for the other love interests give them activities we can join. record braindances for/with Judy. some PI work with River. play songs with Kerry. and something for Panam i guess.
this is something that i few game have done right actual relationships. and the games that do are usually just focuses on this one thing.
It would be nice to be able to invite some NPCs to have a beer, or eat something in the many places that the NC have, even without romance.

Yo don't hate Judy cause she's beautiful

Maybe if you rid of that old yee yee ass headband you got, you'd get some Panams on yo D

CHOOOOOOOOOOOMBA
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yooo, I can hear Valerie say this lmao

If I may offer a second draft. Ahem...

V: Choom, don't hate Judy cause shes beautiful Gonk!

Maybe if you got rid of that ol yee yee ass hair cut you got on, you get some output on ya junk!

CHOOOOOOOMBA

Johnny: ... What?

A beat.

V pours herself a big portion of tequila.

She downs it.

Judy: V...? Who you talkin to like that?

Last edited:
I cant thank enough to cyberpunk for make me discover Judy.. but hey, i cant thank enough cyberpunk for make me discover this community we have here hahaha.. you, people are gold for sure :ok:
Gonna go ahead and make your words my own. Can't thank Cyberpunk enough for giving me the opportunity to discover Judy and this amazing community!
Just as an appreciation post to all you people on board of our little Judy Express, thank you, and here's some shots of Judy for yall' :ok::sad:
photomode_15012021_212342.png
photomode_15012021_214154.png
photomode_15012021_215634.png
photomode_15012021_214651.png

Top Bottom