Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

+
I don't know if it's cut content or not, but apparently there are lines in the game if activated by console command that lets male V romance Judy
This is nothing new, Bioware also had recorded lines for Ashley and Kaidan in ME1 for gay/lesbian romances but in the end they were both straight options (until they magically turned Kaidan bi in ME3, because of outrage demand on their forums).

For the record i don't want Judy to be turned bi, same for Panam, devs wrote those two characters like that and we need to deal and accept that. When you have player-sexual romances you end up with fiasco comedy like DA2 was.

I don't know if it's cut content or not, but apparently there are lines in the game if activated by console command that lets male V romance Judy
Before, what determined who you could fall in love with in cyberpunk 2077 were the genitals and not the voice.

Honestly the ratio of girls wishing panam was bi vs guys wishing Judy was bi is super telling lmao

entitlement off the charts

edit: ok I think mod posted the above comment as I was typing this up so I hear ya and im done lol

That's what the 60 bucks is for, a satisfying story. I mean, when your gender at character creation is literally the only thing that changes the story can you be surprised?

bign

Forum regular
Fellow CD Projekt Red creators YOU MUST READ THIS!

I'll only focus in on what is needed for Panam, Judy, and River [I demand Panam - The others would be smart from your side]. The community knows a lot more has to be done as far as patches with all the bugs and dead NPC's yada yada yada.... I won't bore you with the obvious I'm going to focus on those three characters.

We the fans demand more missions for these characters. I don't want to hear excuses - It's 2020 you guys need to push the bar higher. Their is no excuse for their being so little missions for Panam, Judy and River. At the very least we should be allowed to call them, go on dates to the bar, food, or just go kill some night city scums together. This is the bare minimum in reality you should add like 3-4 missions for each of them. V is about to die and once you do the quests for Panam before the final quest she says the same 3 things over and over again. This guy is about to possibly "die" and she's nonchalant about it for the most part.

Also we hate that as a person who played V as a straight male I have to get hit on by River. I get it you eventually get to turn him down and friend zone him but we should be able to friend zone without being rude from the very beginning. How did you miss this badly? Let V invite River for some drinks and get into a bar fight, go off roading, do some bounty hunting together, solve smaller crimes together. [How hasn't the RED team thought of this stuff?]

Judy should be allowed to be bi sexual. She's a genius tech person IRL she'd be a pansexual and should love the V with intelligence regardless of genital. Out of the three we get to see her the most which we appreciate but you missed potential *SPOILER* what if instead of the lousy turn out to the club you run it with her for a little? Drive a drunk who's had too many home, Stop a club shoot out, Go pick up girls for the club [I Repeat how haven't you guys thought of this]

The point to piggy back off the 3-4 missions that's cinematic well written missions. We need a bunch of mindless missions - We also need more conversations while in the car. I hate that main characters have 3 things to say and than they're quiet for the rest of the 3 minute drive - So most of us skip it. #QUITBEINGLAZY

Bring the beautiful world you made too life. These three characters can be the start to building on that.

P.S BONUS TIP - In the DLC you guys make in the far future make sure to give Panam and V's relationship all the attention. *SPOILER ALERT* Maybe Panam and V come back to night city for w/e reason.

Please no more unless it is somehow integrated with the main plot. Most relationship missions are contrived and boring.

This is nothing new, Bioware also had recorded lines for Ashley and Kaidan in ME1 for gay/lesbian romances but in the end they were both straight options (until they magically turned Kaidan bi in ME3, because of outrage demand on their forums).

For the record i don't want Judy to be turned bi, same for Panam, devs wrote those two characters like that and we need to deal and accept that. When you have player-sexual romances you end up with fiasco comedy like they are not going to change the sexuality of the characters. I mean Panama and River will continue to be straight and Judy and Kerry will continue to be gay.

For the record i don't want Judy to be turned bi, same for Panam, devs wrote those two characters like that and we need to deal and accept that. When you have player-sexual romances you end up with fiasco comedy like DA2 was.
They are not going to change the sexuality of the characters. What I mean is Panam and River will continue to be straight and Judy and Kerry will continue to be gay.

I don't think Judy should be bi-sexual, nor do I think all of them should be bi-sexual, I just think there should be more of them. Meredith Stout for example. Why isn't there a huge long quest line with missions doing militech related stuff, with a dynamic relationship with Stout that evolves throughout? With potentially her helping us out at the end? It doesn't make sense that her parting words (before meeting at the motel) are basically "Look forward to working with you again" but it just doesn't go anywhere.

There are a few characters other than this that I could of, that are modeled extremely well, voice acted, very well animated but have no role other than like a receptionist at the start of a mission. Then you never see them again. After getting a glimpse into what it's like to be a sex worker in night city, getting something going with either of the clouds dolls could be very interesting.

Then there are quirky characters that should have something more to them, too. A character I found very interesting was Rhino. She's all bully and burly on the outside but when you say 'Chin up girl' she smiles at you like there's much more underneath. That would be something I'd like to explore.

I do agree that we should be able to roll around with companions though. You can h ave them as a companion that follows you around due to a bug, but that proves that the framework is there for that to be a feature and just isn't implemented. The main companions we get should be able to be called, chatted with, hung out with, met up with. Should get in cars with us, drive us to places if we ask them to, too.

A neat feature I thought of would be to have a reputation meter with the fixers. If you get your reputation up high enough with them by doing jobs as they ask, you can eventually call in a squad of NPCs that follow you for a brief time and fight with you, that are themed around the fixer. So if you get on Regina's good side, turn in Skippy etc, she will let you call in a squad of beat cops that help you out for a couple of minutes before wandering off or getting in a car and leaving. Or dying lol.

Like with the el padre dude you could call in some Valentinos. etc. But these reputations would work against eachother, like they are rivals, these fixers. So if you got your reputation too LOW, or too high with a rival faction, they actually send squads of npcs after YOU while you're on fixer missions. Or even while you're just wandering around in a specific gang's territories.

Meh, rambling. Would be nice to have some of these things realised. But I understand how difficult all this stuff is to implement. It's why Cyberpunk is as hollow as it is after you've done all the side quests - a world like this is very difficult to populate with liveliness.

Could at least let us sit down at bars and noodle shops tho to drink and eat xD

I think judy shouldnt be bisexual. I know she is fan favourite and People who made male V are disappointed. But female V cant romance Panam so something for something. Judy definetily have the most appereance time u can Learn about her past, where she used to live etc. And after u start relationship with her she will write u a nice message sometimes( after Reading every message she will give u her shogun) but still i think that this relationship is made in a bad way. It ends with sex and then u dont see Judy until the end of the game. U can of course visit her but she has only 1 new dialogue line after u get into relationship with her so there is no sense in it
indeed
yes
Post automatically merged:

yes, but i also think you should be able to go on generic dates with her and be able to move in or let her move in in stead of only being able to hop by have three lines to say and not even sleep

I think judy shouldnt be bisexual. I know she is fan favourite and People who made male V are disappointed. But female V cant romance Panam so something for something. Judy definetily have the most appereance time u can Learn about her past, where she used to live etc. And after u start relationship with her she will write u a nice message sometimes( after Reading every message she will give u her shogun) but still i think that this relationship is made in a bad way. It ends with sex and then u dont see Judy until the end of the game. U can of course visit her but she has only 1 new dialogue line after u get into relationship with her so there is no sense in it
Judy is a lesbian and CDPR are not going to change her. It's confirmed.

Ugh, this. Funny we don't see lesbians making a plethora of threads about Panam to change her sexuality. Some of you dudes just can't accept the fact some women don't like men and esp their genitalia.

Fun filled fact but as a fan of Bioware, Inquisition's forums were FULL of thirsty young women horrified to discover that Cassandra was straight as a board.

Lesbians HATED Serah.

It was kind of hilarious.

But yes, I admit, I hated that I wasn't able to romance the game's many femme fatales: Evelyn, Hanako, and Rogue (I don't mind older women)

It is also a shame there's no punk girls for cyberpunk dudes. But hey, there's an absence of variety here. There should be at least two bisexual romances, IMHO. That way there's more variety.

P.S BONUS TIP - In the DLC you guys make in the far future make sure to give Panam and V's relationship all the attention. *SPOILER ALERT* Maybe Panam and V come back to night city for w/e reason.
Yeah, for example, I wrote the reason why V and Panam can comeback to Night City in my Christmas post. And there may be many more other reasons for this.

Anyway, I want a continuation of Panam and V's love story and more quests and relationship details in the main game story, which we already have.
Our final was when you leave the Night City with Aldecaldos and Panam. So we want to see how they will find something that will save V’s life. Also with continuous of this beautiful love story between V and Panam ^_^.

We found it very interesting about nomads' life in CyberPunk world, while we played the game. Our proposed DLC story can be connected with City, as their (V, Panam, and their clan) searching will lead them to the blue-eyed guy (from the Peralez storyline and the secret ending), back to the Night City. Because his technology of brain rewriting may be the solution to V’s problem with saving his body and personality. Continuation of the story with so beloved by many people characters (V, Panam, Mitch, Victor, Misty, etc.) with more puzzles, difficulties, and of course orders. And 3 finals - bad, medium, happy end.
At that, interesting details can be added quite simply. Such as more phone calls, SMS, various small "actions". I have already seen such wishes on the forum more than once. Here is one of them:
Such a minor thing, as for example having the option to come to the camp and spend the night there, with a little cutscene where you sit around the campfire with others, Cassidy playing the guitar etc.. That would do so much. This little thing would make the whole game so much more interesting to me.

Yeah, for example, I wrote the reason why V and Panam can comeback to Night City in my Christmas post. And there may be many more other reasons for this.

Anyway, I want a continuation of Panam and V's love story and more quests and relationship details in the main game story, which we already have.

At that, interesting details can be added quite simply. Such as more phone calls, SMS, various small "actions". I have already seen such wishes on the forum more than once. Here is one of them:
Generally as a story writer u can always make a reason for something. I think that if V would be in distress he/she would be able to easily call for help to judy/panam and make them comeback. Generally panam is more important for the expansion because u can't get into bad relations with her. U are always a couple/good friends. With judy u can make her mad at V easily, after that she will just delete u from contacts so i think that she is less important to eventual expansion plot(probably will appear only if u got friendly with her/romanced her) but i may be wrong

Making Judy bi is shit, expand her friendship with Vincent, I'd much rather have her as a BFF than a love interest. She's an awesome person who you want around you, and her being gay makes the relationship uncomplicated. Give Panam the same treatment for Valerie, alongside of the romance DLC.

Friends are important too.

If developers want equality. Let it be in everything. Judi and Panam can be of any sexual orientation and adapt to the player based on his choice in dialogues. The fact that the plot characters are tied to their orientation is very unpleasant for the player. Judi evokes no less affection than Panam, but everything with her ends abruptly in exchange for the keys to the apartment. It doesn't have to be that way. Give players more choice

Last edited:
1 option.
nobody is Bi.
Congratulation...
2077 nobody is Bi.
Cyberpunk 2077 so many sex ads in the city.
Population = nobody is bi. lol
Panam Bi
River Bi
Kerry Bi
Judy Bi
Everybody is happy. Everybody has 2 options.

To be honest, I don't really like Judy., she is not my type and I'm very happy with Panam, but a lot of people didn't like the only option that the game have like some people find Kerry too old and prefer River. :shrug:

Last edited:
I was gonna say that they should respect character's sexuality and have their own identity, but they already changed Kerry's sexuality anyway to fit into the quota, so diversity or authenticity aren't exactly followed. With that being said, I am 100% certain without a doubt that they will not change Judy's sexuality because of the negative publicity. There is absolutely no reason for them to take on that kind of risks. Instead of asking for Judy, people should just ask for them to add in an additional option that is as well written for another character. That is more realistic and something that is very likely to happen.

I was gonna say that they should respect character's sexuality and have their own identity, but they already changed Kerry's sexuality anyway to fit into the quota, so diversity or authenticity aren't exactly followed. With that being said, I am 100% certain without a doubt that they will not change Judy's sexuality because of the negative publicity. There is absolutely no reason for them to take on that kind of risks. Instead of asking for Judy, people should just ask for them to add in an additional option that is as well written for another character. That is more realistic and something that is very likely to happen.

To be fair, maybe Kerry doesn't feel female V with Johnny in them. He could well be bi but just not bi for female V.

To be fair, maybe Kerry doesn't feel female V with Johnny in them. He could well be bi but just not bi for female V.
Well, people could try to make up their own reasons to justify it without it being in the game, but at the end of the day, they want to have the quota, 1 straight and 1 gay, strange how numbers fit so nicely. Nothing in the game really shows the reason for the changes. Even if you could make your own justification, it also turns into a weird situation where they bi-erase while gay-erase at the same time. No gay character but at the same time remove the bi option for some hang-up with Johnny. It doesn't really show that it's about diversity at all.

Top Bottom