Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like all of this hype around CD Project faults made up to make them fall and than someone like EA or Activision buy them cheap. So much games releasing now with major problems, but never heard about any courts from investors and mentioning in major media. All hounds are runnig for CD Project in one moment, not fair for this company. Wish developers to get out from that shit.

It feels like all of this hype around CD Project faults made up to make them fall and than someone like EA or Activision buy them cheap. So much games releasing now with major problems, but never heard about any courts from investors and mentioning in major media. All hounds are runnig for CD Project in one moment, not fair for this company. Wish developers to get out from that shit.
The reason it hit CDPR hard is because they were building a different image of themselves. On top of hyping up the game. Basically, a lot of people are accusing them of literally betrayal.

i've looked into the data files, they used pre fabricated scenes. the albinos in the combat cab is a little animated diagram. it's for demonstration purposes. bloomberg is a hyperbole merchant because they want to imply that cdpr never intended to create features from those prototypes, but i think they did. they just failed to successfully do so.

Wish developers to get out from that shit.

I dont see any other Chance to do it in a other way. Just lockdown CP77, do some Crash fixes, and rerelease it in 2 Years.

It's to much, to fix it. I hate to see a game that need big fixes and patches over couple of month or a year.

Go back to the roods and we safe our money for next Gen Graphics Cards and Consoles.

They stated on their discord that they will fix bugs and glitches and make updates.

But according to lilayah, "flying cars and story changes are not really going to happen." between the lines, this means that they are only fixing defective parts but will not change content.
New content is in the making though but if they don't touch some of the games mechankcs, this game will simply not stand out.

At this point, I simply hope that the endings are just a cliffhanger for future content.

The reason it hit CDPR hard is because they were building a different image of themselves. On top of hyping up the game. Basically, a lot of people are accusing them of literally betrayal.

I always heard about big hype about the game but never saw it really. Yes i waited for the game, but for me it was like : Teaser 2012 - E3 Trailer 2019 - Release delay(ah shit) - Release. So this is all about your own attitude, if you want to be hyped that your choice. I watching topics here and see that many people waited for some kind of dream game, something like Chris Roberts making for years with his Star Citizen( but never realeases :ROFLMAO: ).The bigger expectations - the bigger dissapointment.

I always heard about big hype about the game but never saw it really. Yes i waited for the game, but for me it was like : Teaser 2012 - E3 Trailer 2019 - Release delay(ah shit) - Release. So this is all about your own attitude, if you want to be hyped that your choice. I watching topics here and see that many people waited for some kind of dream game, something like Chris Roberts making for years with his Star Citizen( but never realeases :ROFLMAO: ).The bigger expectations - the bigger dissapointment.
This is not the question of subjective interpretation or emotions. There are missing features.

did you miss the huge ass banner thats visible thouout the entire video?

"WORK IN PROGRESS - DOES NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME"

cutting features is completely normal in games and software development in general
Where is the point when it becomes too much?

You can't hide behind the "work in progress" forever and it does not give you the freedom to change everything. At some point, it becomes false advertising, because that's what the demo was. An advertisement for their new product.

You can't show a juicy entire cote and then deliver like warm chicken breast.

well Jason Schreier is well known for discover this type of thing, so as now is even more impossible to get what most player wants, because this things dont even exists
Post automatically merged:

i will be willing to wait another 2-3 years for the game of century

I don't see Jason Schreier ranting on other games so this makes him just jumping on hate wagon because such opportunity opened. Just ignor the troll.

To be clear.

I don't hate CDPR for CP77. Cuz the Game can be good. It's more about that they
trying to release it on the old consoles. Thats all, because the old consoles can't
never ever handle what the visions are.

It doesnt matter how good they try, it's just not possible from a hardware perspective.
They can't handle your Visions, your creativity, your impressions and your talent CDPR-Game Devs.

It's all about money, we have to wait for your next "Next-Gen" Game...again, after we waited so many years.
And I am sure, it will be stunning, awesome, great etc...

Know your place CDPR, it's far over EA, Bethesda. You can handle Rockstar Studios too.
Bugfixes, tell us some nice Story's in the DLC and do it again.

Start walking on foot for a while arround Night City and look on details, assets, underpasses, overpasses etc ...and tell me if it was possible to make all of this in 2 years ?

I remember reading somewhere that 3d asset creation was outsourced by CDPR (some Russian companies etc), so they did not create all of that by themselves.

3d assets and sound are the only game components whose development scales with amount of people working on them.

I m sure devs wanted to offer as a single player cinematic rpg witcher 3 style but in the end what we got is a watch dogs microtrans ready game.This happens when investors ,money ,greed takes over(EA,BETHESDA,UBI,etc).

yes we are still recording hours in the game doing playthrough’s,but a big WHY will always be seeking answer that it will probably never get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom