The Last Wish for Mods....

+
Hello Geralt's Lovers!After the release of the 1.2 update, many have been disappointed by the lack of a walk button in OTS camera. I honesly thought it was a good thing to add, as it doesn't seem to hard to integrate it.But it's not there. We're all sad that it breaks the immersion. We're all sad that we have to run like idiots around taverns, in inns and around babies. Why can't we walk with style, feeling the wind blowing on our attractive white hair? WHY? Because there's no walk button.Can we mod one in?

Vaernus said:
Aye Triss was supposed to have died quite a long time ago but:Triss Merigold of Maribor - a sorceress, called Fourteenth of the Hill because she was erroneously considered killed during the Battle of Sodden Hill.Also in the new characters added to The Witcher website, it supports the same thing above which was from the wikia.Now it would be very interesting to see what would happen if a relationship was built between Geralt and Triss, and some other sorceress was to return and find out, now wouldn't it? :)Yea and I agree, we only had The Last Wish as access to build this script, and if it wasn't for Prawdziwy Gerald and others knowledge of the whole saga, it wouldn't be very entertaining in the least. We plan to give much more insight on activities in the saga for those that cannot get the books.
SPOILER ALERT!Second battle under Sodden Hill ended with 14 out of 22 sorcerers dead. Only 13 bodies were found though leaving room for Triss' survivor. Vilgefortz being the ultimate hero of the battle was fighting right next to her so you may consider her lucky. What is interesting is that Triss is portrayed across books as asexual. Her interest in Geralt is not mutual. He slept with her once which seemed to endure a major moral hangover the day after. It's worth noting she has some scars and burns on her body - things that are considered incurable even with magic.Game endured relationship between the two could have been broken with Yennefer's come back. Too bad she is blind after said battle.

Depends. On one hand, you have a pretty powerful relationship brewing between the two, and with his amnesia, he's led to believe Triss is the sorceress he loves. He may not have felt the same with her before his "death" but things have definitely changed after his return. Cunning manipulation.On the other hand, you have the Last Wish which binds him to Yennefer. However, they both "died" so if she returns, who knows how that and the amnesia has affected all of this.

She's not asexual, cause she's clearly interested in Geralt. An she's not unattractive either, unless you're a "boobs-man" :)But in-game she does differ from the "book" Triss - she's more strict, less girly, there are no scars on her cleavage. And Sapkowski didn't mention that her breasts are 10 cm lower than they should be.

@Prawdziwy GeraldThere's a difference between asexual and antisexual. She's not against it - it's just that she's lacking Yennefer's sex appeal, that's also why she had to help herself with magic in order to get Geralt in her bed. And it's not that she's ugly - she's just passive and inexperienced. And yes, game gives us different "view" on Triss. And yes, it's more of a religious debate whether you should model your characters after the books or the game itself. As for the breast - I guess that's what happens when you wear no bra - you have to roll your breasts on the rolling-pin or they are somewhere below your waistline. ;)

I'm afraid that you're confusing what asexuality is. Otherwise, you're right.Asexuality is a sexual orientation describing individuals who do not experience sexual attraction.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AsexualWhichever definition you use, I disagree. The Northern sorceresses were beautiful and had beautiful bodies, there is no indication that she was any different. But we can continue the discussion on PM if it's necessary.

PrawdziwyGerald said:
I'm afraid that you're confusing what asexuality is. Otherwise, you're right.
I'm afraid you should take a look into dictionary - one of the definitions is "devoid of sexuality" which seems to be true if you agree with Triss' lack of experience. Either she's lacking sex appeal or suddenly all men went blind. I hope that "lacking sex organs" definition wasn't even taken into consideration by you - that's definitely not what i meant...

Starwolf said:
I'd like to see a solid identity quest... the current one feels more like a teaser. [...] There is so much room for more in the identity quest...
YES! Yes, yes, yes!!!
Starwolf said:
That's GOT to be an entire month of twice a week sessions with a therapist, all by itself!
*laugh* Oh, god! I'm a therapist in real life, and now you've really got my imagination working overtime!

Corylea said:
*laugh* Oh, god! I'm a therapist in real life, and now you've really got my imagination working overtime!
Egads! Another fellow Bostonian. You must have your work cut out for you... Erm, Go Sox!! ;D~ Roxy

Yay! Baba Yaga's hut!! Congratulations, guys, I'm really pleased to see that. I wondered when we'd get Baba Yaga wandering into these tales. I'll confess I was hoping for a two-legged, Russian style hut, rather than the one-legged Polish variety. A Russian-style one could run pretty much like any other two-legged character, but how do you make the one-legged one move? I'd also envisaged the hut being smaller, but...There's some source material here (although that's not how I envisaged it, either).I've written a story which is sort of vaguely in the Witcher's world which involves Baba Yaga - PM me if you'd like to see it.

I want to see a mod that mimicks MMORPG's but the other online players are actually AI. Then I want to be able to act out my dream of killing most online players in a server by training them all without fear of being banned, because it is a single-player game. Geralt is the sort of person who would do this. Make it happen.

I dont know if any has mentioned this or not, but ill toss it out any way. Id like to see some sound bits and possibly converstation bits. Kinda like the old type and speak programs. Maybe be a too difficult or down right impossible, but i just cant stand being in a conversation with someone and its dead quite. Its just creept and irritating

i like a mod where you can go further with the girl of your choice(Triss,Shani).Let Geralt still have his adventures but let him come home to a woman who waits for him...The longer Geralt stays away the happier she is when he returns.Even let this mod have some pros and cons about his decision.Shani is a healer and Triss is a mage,so they all have their advantages and disadvantages

Please, please, please, please, please, will someone make a walk toggle mod??? I know ppl think 'why walk' but its nice and aestheticy!

Top Bottom