Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
New playthrough, more eye contact.
photomode_15012021_163906.png

Last edited:
Yooo if you haven't yet, start an argument with Judy at the start of Atomic love, it's funny and kinda wholesome, and changes the next few missions dialogue a lot.
Post automatically merged:

Via Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/ky4pj9
Y'all welcome.
Daaamn man this shot is actually fire. Makes me wanna play again, this time with tryharding photomode as much as I can, I guess I'm gonna need to buy new disk for Judy pics soon.

That's why I skip it hard during new PTs. Honestly, V says a lesbian joke, calling even herself a lesbian in front of Judy and 15 minutes later she's lobotomized and talks like she's straight with River. V, I love you, but what the fuck, girl :cry:
Post automatically merged:

Not even close, because V still talks ONLY about guys. Not even once she mentioned a pickup line she got from a woman. ONLY GUYS.

There is literally only one true way out of this sexual-orientation-based narrative mess in the game: two full on narrative perspectives like in good old Mass Effect! Then, everyone will approach you the correct way; there will be proper dialogue choices and references from V's past.

Everyone supported this project with equally-real hard-earned money and dedicated 100+ of equally precious real life hours going through the story. In the words of Morpheus: "Your mind makes it real..", ergo we all did really live through these events and emotions. Our memories of them are real. Our hopes are real as well. We did our best! And that calls for equally measured reward! It needs to be respectful towards both: gay and straight players! With free and clear choice of the path you are taking and adequate narrative follow up! Side opinions stay outside of our computers. In our playthrough, we don't need any superficial romance limitations of some outside limited minds, we should be given a choice and when we take it and put some hard work into our dreams, we should be rewarded, or warned up ahead that there is no actual choice and if you don't like this one thing "we" did for you, then your character will stay lonely forever! Playing only in one court - either gay or straight - is equally disrespectful towards those, who believed in and supported this project; and that is like chopping the tree branch that you are sitting on.

Whether gay V or straight, she/he worked hard on this romantic relationship, risked his/her life for it, dedicated plenty of time. Leaving her/him lonely in the end - for a story teller - is like dooming own child to live in suffering for life. What is the purpose of this cruel sentence?

All in all, we like specific facial and body types, but we eventually fall in love with character, actions and inner world that we want to be a part of. All limits in romance are superficial! Fuck sexual-preference-based content blocking; we need two proper narrative perspectives! "I've spoken!" ))

There is literally only one true way out of this sexual-orientation-based narrative mess in the game: two full on narrative perspectives like in good old Mass Effect! Then, everyone will approach you the correct way; there will be proper dialogue choices and references from V's past.

Everyone supported this project with equally-real hard-earned money and dedicated 100+ of equally precious real life hours going through the story. In the words of Morpheus: "Your mind makes it real..", ergo we all did really live through these events and emotions. Our memories of them are real. Our hopes are real as well. We did our best! And that calls for equally measured reward! It needs to be respectful towards both: gay and straight players! With free and clear choice of the path you are taking and adequate narrative follow up! Side opinions stay outside of our computers. In our playthrough, we don't need any superficial romance limitations of some outside limited minds, we should be given a choice and when we take it and put some hard work into our dreams, we should be rewarded, or warned up ahead that there is no actual choice and if you don't like this one thing "we" did for you, then your character will stay lonely forever! Playing only in one court - either gay or straight - is equally disrespectful towards those, who believed in and supported this project; and that is like chopping the tree branch that you are sitting on.

Whether gay V or straight, she/he worked hard on this romantic relationship, risked his/her life for it, dedicated plenty of time. Leaving her/him lonely in the end - for a story teller - is like dooming own child to live in suffering for life. What is the purpose of this cruel sentence?

All in all, we like specific facial and body types, but we eventually fall in love with character, actions and inner world that we want to be a part of. All limits in romance are superficial! Fuck sexual-preference-based content blocking; we need two proper narrative perspectives! "I've spoken!" ))

Um... no. Let's respect the romances as they are and leave them alone. I don't know how many times do I have to say it, it's honestly tiring, very.

He wrote a whole MFing paragraph because he doesn't like that some characters are straight and some are gay :giveup:

I can't even wrap my head around it. Don't want to insult anyone, but some straight men do it so often, yet when it comes to being "fluid" in their sexual preferences, they don't want to romance any gay men themselves, but they want lesbian women to suddenly be bi. Just... sigh :facepalm:

Judy is a lesbian. Deal with it. Also, CDPR if you read it, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR AMAZING LESBIAN REPRESENTATION!

Judy is a lesbian. Deal with it. Also, CDPR if you read it, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR AMAZING LESBIAN REPRESENTATION!
This might be the first time I heard the word "lesbian" said in a video game environment. It's kind of weird and cool at the same time because you never hear such things said anywhere in games. I wish gaming companies put more emphasis on things likes this.

This might be the first time I heard the word "lesbian" said in a video game environment. It's kind of weird and cool at the same time because you never hear such things said anywhere in games. I wish gaming companies put more emphasis on things likes this.

That is so true. I was in SHOCK when I heard FemV say a lesbian joke to Judy, basically calling both of them lesbians. But what a positive shock that was. It's like gaming companies are scared of a word "lesbian". This is the first time I heard it in a game.

That is so true. I was in SHOCK when I heard FemV say a lesbian joke to Judy, basically calling both of them lesbians. But what a positive shock that was. It's like gaming companies are scared of a word "lesbian". This is the first time I heard it in a game.
Words like "lesbian," "gay," etc., are those kinda words that can cause some backlash for companies nowadays. Mainly because of those sensitive people that tend to take everything to heart. That's why you need to be careful and not force it anywhere, which is not hard to do at all, to be honest. Placing these subtly somewhere, as we have now with Judy, is a good way to do it.

For my V Judy is a good or even the best friend after Jackie’s death. And Panam is girl who loves V and whom V loves. And I want to see Panam next to my male V in continuation of their story in AZ. It there will be necessity to fly to Crystal Palace I think Panam/Judy don’t let V fly alone.

For my V Judy is a good or even the best friend after Jackie’s death. And Panam is girl who loves V and whom V loves. And I want to see Panam next to my male V in continuation of their story in AZ. It there will be necessity to fly to Crystal Palace I think Panam/Judy don’t let V fly alone.

And Panam is my femV's BFF. Honestly, I love their friendship, it was so wholesome. My lonely corpo V found the woman she loves and best friend. It makes me all :cry:

Honestly people waste way too much energy on discussing about sexual orientation, no matter if video game or real life. Why don't just move on and use all of this creativity on starting some interesting discussion. It's over and over the same thing. I would love to read such a big posts concerning ideas about Judy content in future, or just simple posts about what did you love about this character.

Gotta say that I personally disagree with the premise of this thread. You play through the beginning of a romantic relationship, if - and only if - you so choose. Cyberpunk isn't a dating sim. I don't believe things like this should be focused on or implemented any time soon, if ever.

Top Bottom