Pool: If CDPR give us only 50% of the Cut Content would you play the Multiplayer Mode?

+

Would you still play the Multiplayer?

• Yes, I am interested in the Multiplayer no matter what

• Yes, depending of what is the 50% they put back in the game

• Honestly, I don’t know

• No, give me All Cut Content and I might try it

• No, Single Player for life. Multiplayer killed this industry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hypothetically:
Assuming they went full Bethesda and their focus now is on Live Service with Microtransactions

If they give us 50% of the cut contet in the Single Player and DLCs at the same level of effort Bethesda released on Fallout 4...

No.

I rather have and amazing game where I can immerse myself and shut off from the pain of real world.

If I want multiplayer I have my friends and we play some tabletop online. (During the pandemic)

Better story. More options. Clear communication, amazing experience and theatre of mind has amazing graphics too :p

Nah, not going to happen. I played CP2020 back in the 90's and have been looking forward to this since the first teaser. I've played roughly 6 hours of 2077 and have uninstalled both GOG and 2077 and they'll stay that way until the game is the game that it should be.

Guest 4375874

Hypothetically:
Assuming they went full Bethesda and their focus now is on Live Service with Microtransactions

If they give us 50% of the cut contet in the Single Player and DLCs at the same level of effort Bethesda released on Fallout 4...

I can't answer that until I see some sensible description of what was cut. All I've seen here so far are ppl who don't understand how game development works and think everything they fantasized about last night should be included in the game or just plain clickbait posts

No because there are even rules and manners for using a multiplayer. If you are new to the mp and you are not able to enjoy it to find nice people around the world for having a good time on mp because some other users are always killing you when you respawn because you are the new one...meh i'm done, through with mp. Give me a good single player, a good game, cut content, good DLCs and so on and i will buy anything from this brand.
Do you hear me, cdpr? ;)

I can't answer that until I see some sensible description of what was cut. All I've seen here so far are ppl who don't understand how game development works and think everything they fantasized about last night should be included in the game or just plain clickbait posts

OHH 100% agree with this.

It was open devolvement process. Even if they started with 100 features and only 40 made it to release on December 10 .

That is still the "finished game"

In my mind there is no "missing content" or "false advertising" there is just "ideas" that did not make it to the final cut .

People simply believe what they saw would be in the game . That's not the fault of the developers it on with people expectations without understanding of the open deveopment prosses and did not understand the game may not or included all the features and information that was shown.

pre-orders are a risk buying a game on day one is a risk. As everything is subject to change until release. If people bought in either case in my view that is not the fault of any developer's if they were disappointed.

Last edited:
OHH 100% agree with this.

It was open devolvement process. Even if they started with 100 features and only 40 made it to release on December 10 .

That is still the "finished game"

In my mind there is no "missing content" or "false advertising" there is just "ideas" that did not make it to the final cut .

People simply believe what they saw would be in the game . That's not the fault of the developers on people expectations without understanding the game may not or included all the features and information that was shown.

This. It's like buying a bag of crisps and then complaining that in the ads the bag was full. But you got half crisps and half air in yours. :rolleyes:

Big fat no from me, the online idea is a dumb one that needs to be abandonned.
Common sense btw, even time constraint aside, that game suffers from being too much things at a time (RPG, Open world, Driving...), adding the online on top of this is complete nonesense and will only harm the game.

In fact, I wouldn't want the online even if they bring the state of the game to what it was supposed to be in the first place.

Apparently there really is no cut content, just a scramble to make content there mesh together.

I already uninstalled the game, so unless they bring enough new content (free) for me to bother installing again I won't be touching the multiplayer. GTA Online style multiplayer can't be built on such a shitty foundation

I hate Online games. I can’t stand play with kids screaming shit all the time. I am always will be a Single Player.

However, I won’t lie. Before the launch I was really interested in checking the Multiplayer. If someone could build a awesome online world, that would be CDPR.

After the launch... all I can see is CDPR version of Fallout 76.

My question is: Who made Fallout 76 profitable? The fanbase or Bethesda was able to attract players who never played Fallout 4?

That is what I am trying to get from this thread. Who is going to play the Multiplayer?

50% of nothing is still nothing.

Apparently there really is no cut content, just a scramble to make content there mesh together.

I mean, if the content was finished then they would have put it in. Did people really think they removed massive chunks of the game because of some nebulous corpo conspiracy? They obviously didn't have time to finish the game they did put out, let alone remove elements.

50% of nothing is still nothing.

I mean, if the content was finished then they would have put it in. Did people really think they removed massive chunks of the game because of some nebulous corpo conspiracy? They obviously didn't have time to finish the game they did put out, let alone remove elements.

If it wasn't the Corpos then it must have been the techno-necromancers of Alpha Centauri's fault!

Weird question, multiplayer will be probably quite different game in terms of gameplay and feeling.

Also, I do not understand what cut content have to do with multiplayer.

Every game cuts content, even so CP2077 right now have amount of content in it like no other game ever had that I know of.

I honestly don't see what a Cyberpunk multiplayer option would bring into play that hasn't already been done. Do we need another OP bunny hopping one shot gank fest? By end game, characters are so OP that I can't see a co-op thing being workable. The core game needs more content (and existing content needs to be fixed), focus on that first, please.
Post automatically merged:

Using other players as content (PvP MP) is lazy. That was what Fallout 76 attempted, and failed at. Something more along the lines of a Cyberpunk MMO, a shared experience working on quests and such might be interesting, but it would require a full rework of the game, and is probably beyond the scope of what they intend

Top Bottom