Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

+
Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

Whit all the request that are filling the board, i think that there should be a thread for it. So here it is. Please gather them all in here. Also, if there is things in the game that you would like to see expand, put it in here too. It will be a great ressource for modders to give them an idea of what they could work with !

Can anyone make a "play as" mod, where you can play as a Druid ? You know the once with brown robes and long beard . But here is the cool part; make the robe gray, give him boots, gloves and a brown leather belt. Gandalf on new adventures :DOr.. Make Geralt's hair brown, light brown or dark brown, not black.. brown ;)Thank you

I'd like to see a sort of episodic content mod. As in, like the short stories from Sapkowski -> short adventures in The Witcher. Something like "The Price of Neutrality". That would get me hooked, for a collection, I could even buy :p

Dami0 said:
I'd like to see a sort of episodic content mod. As in, like the short stories from Sapkowski -> short adventures in The Witcher. Something like "The Price of Neutrality". That would get me hooked, for a collection, I could even buy :p
Or release episodic adventures individually and make them downloadable, payment by credit card or Paypal or something. I'd pay for episodes released one at a time. Once there were enough individual episodes, slap them all in some packaging and call it an expansion pack.

Tierce said:
Or release episodic adventures individually and make them downloadable, payment by credit card or Paypal or something. I'd pay for episodes released one at a time. Once there were enough individual episodes, slap them all in some packaging and call it an expansion pack.
I like this idea!

Guys, make some mod that makes the game HARDER!!! I played on the hardest level and never had any problems with anyone. Just plainly increase monster stats and their numbers in some locations (like more graviers in catacombs etc.) because only 4!!! graviers in a huge dungeon is a JOKE!!! Also, it would be cool to open some territories (like fields in C1 where you can't go) and add monsters there, so if you want a good fight - just go there at night for example.

It kinda reflects what most of these monsters were to a normal "book" Geralt. The thing is, the people and bosses in most cases were too easy, Zeughl, Jacques etc. Where as the people and bosses in the books nearly snapped Geralt in half most of the time.

mod with change geralt haircut
you mean, Geralt has to cut off his absolutely nice, pretty, super looking hair? No, are you crazy, he has the best hair of all living people in the (game-)world. ;DYou can be sure that Geralt will not cut his hair off in my mod. Never. 8)Hm, or do you mean to make Geralt a punk?

(First post of mine.)Could someone go through the trouble of making a mod where the characters are speaking German, but the text below would be in English? I would really find such a mod useful (for my German studies, better understanding etc), so if anyone could go trough with the trouble I would be most glad . ::)

I would like to have more/different looking armors.As nice looking as they are, at least one more would be nice.Or maybe the possibility of receiving a special armor from Yaevinn/Siegfried after helping them three times.Anything would be nice, as long as there would be another armor to get during the 3rd and 4rth chapter (I know the excellent leather one can be bought in the 3rd, however it still can be bought in the 2ed. Creating a almost two chapter gap between getting a new armor.)And maybe the possibility of individualizing ones Geralt. Such as glasses.

Anatorax said:
Guys, make some mod that makes the game HARDER!!! I played on the hardest level and never had any problems with anyone. Just plainly increase monster stats and their numbers in some locations (like more graviers in catacombs etc.) because only 4!!! graviers in a huge dungeon is a JOKE!!! Also, it would be cool to open some territories (like fields in C1 where you can't go) and add monsters there, so if you want a good fight - just go there at night for example.
I definatly agree to that suggetion and please please do something about the gear (armor, weapons etc). The ought to be more to this not just two good swords :(

Top Bottom