Excuse me. Is there a White Net Running Suit exsist :0 ?

+
I farm her. over 50 time now :0
Untitled1.jpg

She made this shoping mall . Become real shopping mall :>
and emm :0
She throw this shoe to me o_O !
Untitled.jpg

But its white :v
I want its in black :0
There is no way is Headmaster of Jinguji to have this for me. even I save him from meanie customer :0
so . I think about farming her until she drop me black color :eek:
or emm . If have white suit exsist.
so I will stop farm and move forward .

please advice :>
thank you

I've been looking everywhere for those exojacks in *any* color of higher than uncommon quality, never found any recipe for them at all. I really wish this game had a better crafting/upgrading/shopping system. Or that disassembling had a small chance to yield a blueprint for the item. Too bad it's going to take another year before the game gets soo few updates, that creating and maintaining mods becomes managable.

Over 200h now - I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen a single pair of black exo boots all this time.
Still, who knows - I could've missed or simply forgotten.

I haven't seen any in black either. One of the things I do hope we'll see in DLC is a way of changing colours / adding slots of clothing. Because there is some awesome looking stuff - but it's either wrong or stats are too low to be useful.

thank you :0
so there is no pure white net runnder suit and black 3 slot exo boot then :c
well I already skip that mission and pick up a thing is able to use like this :0
Untitled3.jpgUntitled4.jpg
after 50 time around . or a hour play time :v

cheer

Over 200h now - I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen a single pair of black exo boots all this time.
Still, who knows - I could've missed or simply forgotten.
Black with red accents, though, oddly my phone makes part of them look green greyish.

Attachments

• 20210117_071523.jpg
    20210117_071523.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 125
The black exo jacks are sold by the Avante clothing vendor in the city center. Take the reconciliation park fast travel point then go up the stairs behind you he is there. Those shoes and the corporate armor plated aramid breastplate are sold at that vendor. But the epic versions are hard to get. You will need to cycle the day several times to refresh his inventory. It took me about 10mins to get them both.

The black exo jacks are sold by the Avante clothing vendor in the city center. Take the reconciliation park fast travel point then go up the stairs behind you he is there. Those shoes and the corporate armor plated aramid breastplate are sold at that vendor. But the epic versions are hard to get. You will need to cycle the day several times to refresh his inventory. It took me about 10mins to get them both.
Thank you ^_^ ''excuse me. you see 3 slot legendary grade :0 ?

cheer

there is a mod to get 8ub8ears suit

and i bet Art Cunninghams white suit will follow soon

I not aollow to click it x_x
thank you so much but its np . ^_^!
cheer
just keep an eye on nexusmods...
theres already a lot of stuff on there...
and its getting better... like 8ug8bears suit,
rogues or arts haircut
diffrent vehicle colors
MOX lookalike gorilla arm replacements
Arasaka Ninja Cloths

and theres a lot more to come

There is a pair of shoes like that that is dark:
Multilayered Kasen exo jacks with .......

Thy are black with dark neon blue and some yellow details. Found them in a box during gig: monster hunt

Don't know if they are always there.

Top Bottom